SAKURA VS THESE TITANS

Topic started by katmic on July 18, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by katmic (453 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SAKURA

VS

LOCATION: Flat grassy field two miles wide, surrounded by a metal dome, no escape.

SCENARIO1: Sakura vs each titan, one after the other, one on one. The others can watch while waiting their turn

SCENARIO2: Sakura vs all three titans at a go

SCENARIO3: Neck weakness removed for titans

RESTRICTIONS:

+Titans start in titan form, have knowledge of Shinobi and sakura personally, all current versions.

+Sakura has no knowledge. Base Sakura (shippuden) and then with seal activated for both scenarios (no summon).

NO PREP.

NB: Not sure how fair this fight is to the titans beyond base sakura, am an anime only naruto fan so no concrete knowledge about her upgrades yet, beyond a few basic guesses.

Post by othus12 (7,707 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sakura still destroys them. she has titan+ strenght with better agility.

Post by SonNeko (632 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: Agreed!

Post by tanik (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
sakura
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hasn't this already been done before? And we already know the Titans are pretty weak compared to most superhuman characters.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Hasn't this already been done before? And we already know the Titans are pretty weak compared to most superhuman characters.

this.

Sakura doesn't even need to activate the seal to one shot these titans.

Post by flashback180 (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 14

they don't even have the speed to catch her , even the armored tiatn is like 100-150 km/h tops .

the best speed feat of any titan would be casually outrunning a horse...so that's like 70km/h

add in the fact sakura is a tactical genius she could find the neck weakness after some time

round1:

clears

round2:

but 3 is a problem, i doubt she can counter bother eren and armored titan ...especially since we don't know how tough is his arrmor really is,even if she could kill him it wont be easy.

7/10

round 3 :

^ doesn't matter , its already shown when eren was training if you chop a titan enough times he/she wont transform again for some time. sakura has more than enough stamina to do that.

7/10

Post by Saladking (1,126 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@flashback180:

I wouldn't call her a tactical genius but compared to the titans she might as well be.

Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25

You guys aren't making good matches for Attack on Titan franchise. The hype behind this franchise is causing folks to pair Titans against characters who had more than superhuman abilities.

If I made a mistake, please open a case at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

No, I check the database for dupes. This is an original thread.

Edit:

I made this thread for you Katmic. You can brainstorm on making fair matches for Attack on Titan franchise.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel