Sakura Rokujo vs Saya Otonashi vs Saya Kisaragi

Topic started by LHWKnight on Jan. 22, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,603 posts) See mini bio Level 11

These three are actually as close in skill, power, speed and ability as you can get.

Saya Otonashi
Saya Otonashi
Saya Kisaragi (Profile Portrait)
Saya Kisaragi (Profile Portrait)

They are at their strongest.

Sakura Rokujo Series Tokko

Saya Otonashi series Blood +

Saya Kisaragi series blood-c

round 1: normal

Round 2: blood lust

Saya Otonashi, Saya Kisaragi, Sakura,

Theme is no Sunny day

they will fight in Domino city

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Otonashi should be able to win against Kisaragi but what can Tokko do?

@Kurohige said:

should watch the anime 13 episodes.

She fights like both Sayas without the whole blood thing.

@LHWKnight: Yeah I'm not going out of my way for that lol, care to post a clip? Because that description isn't telling me much other than it should be one big tie or something.

all episodes are on youtube

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@LHWKnight: @Kurohige said:

Kisaragi would murder Otanashi. If you compare their feats, there's no competition.

@UltimateHero0406: Is that right? it's been a while since I saw Blood c but what did she do that was more impressive?

@LHWKnight: Again, I'm not watching the entire series for this battle, can you just give me some feats?

@Kurohige said:

@UltimateHero0406: Is that right? it's been a while since I saw Blood c but what did she do that was more impressive?

@LHWKnight: Again, I'm not watching the entire series for this battle, can you just give me some feats?

well her speed for one

this is all I can find

@Kurohige:

Kisaragi has insane durability and slight regen. Her speed is crazy too. She's sliced up monsters that Saya would definitely need Hagi's help with. Plus, at the end of the show, she got a piece of her head shot off and took a pretty nasty fall from a helicopter right after and all that did was piss her off.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Kurohige:

Kisaragi has insane durability and slight regen. Her speed is crazy too. She's sliced up monsters that Saya would definitely need Hagi's help with. Plus, at the end of the show, she got a piece of her head shot off and took a pretty nasty fall from a helicopter right after and all that did was piss her off.

That made me cringe a little lmao

@LHWKnight: Yeah, the show is pretty heavy when it comes to fighting and gore.

And you don't wanna see the bunnies. For the love of crud you don't wanna see the bunnies lol

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@LHWKnight: Yeah, the show is pretty heavy when it comes to fighting and gore.

And you don't wanna see the bunnies. For the love of crud you don't wanna see the bunnies lol

Already seen those bunnies from hell, stuffing humans into those flesh bags and then making smoothies out of them.

it was both horrifying and hilarious lmao

@LHWKnight: LOL, yeah. The kills in that show were terrifyingly amazing. Like when that lion creature tore that girl in two by her legs and then swung the other one around like a rag doll. It certainly lives up to the name Blood and the C probably stands for Carnage lol.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@LHWKnight: LOL, yeah. The kills in that show were terrifyingly amazing. Like when that lion creature tore that girl in two by her legs and then swung the other one around like a rag doll. It certainly lives up to the name Blood and the C probably stands for Carnage lol.

lmao yeah, that makes sense.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel