Sakura (Naruto) Vs A-Ko

Topic started by MegatonBoss on July 9, 2010. Last post by abysofpride 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MegatonBoss (29 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Discuss.
Post by taichokage (13,274 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

who is A-Ko?
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage:  this is A-ko

Post by taichokage (13,274 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Sonata:
Thanks, A-koh wins.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

A-ko wins
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Hmmm. What does A-ko have for feats of speed?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Dream: Well, she's somehow a gagish character. Her speed, agility and strength level fluctuates quite much. From a quick search I saw her jumping on rockets like she walks on stairs, avoid some gunfire but for example fail to climb a wall in her hurry of escape. We can say A-Ko has the physical stats but lacks the skill.
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@willyvereb: Rocket jumping and bullet evasion would imply she has great reaction time considering guns don't exist in the world of Naruto. But if consistency is an issue with A-ko's, then this battle could go either way. If Sakura is quick enough to avoid getting struck from A-ko's blows and anticipate an opening, she could take down A-ko. On the other hand judging from A-ko's feats of strength, I can't imagine Sakura surviving a blow from her if A-ko connects with any.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Dream: Same with A-Ko though. So far I only saw her surviving minor wall-cracking punches and throws. In terms of durability she's almost normal.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sakura Pretty Much's Dies In This Battle. Even Doe She Does Have The Feat And Strength, A-Ko's Strength Seems More Incredible Than A-ko's.
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@willyvereb: @Dream: One thing about A-ko Strength in those clips is thats not even her true power. The Armbands she wears hold back her real strength.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

A-Ko Just Makes My Character Look Like Crap.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel