Sakaki & Hongo VS Kenshiro & Raoh

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 5, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is a hand to hand combat fight

Rules: no prep, all in character, no pressure point fighting for team B, win by KO or surrender, setting is a empty area with lots of room like about 100 yards

Team A : Sakaki & Hongo

Team B : Kenshiro & Raoh

Note : please people team b does not stomp this is fight about who are the better fighters so no super moves that work in fist of the north star, team b is fighting on team a's logic and rules

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kenshiro and Raoh Stomp with Musou Tensei....

@Kuro_San: it would not be that easy

@SMXLR8: Even without pressure points Raoh and Kenshiro have strenght feats that go over Sakaki and Hongo. They have more endurance and more speed. They can still use the nanto or other techniques with shockwaves they learnt or copied so they have range advantage. And with Muso Tensei they're intagibel and unittable no selling any attack and enhancing their own strenght. This is a massive defeat for the Karate Masters

@Kuro_San: i said no super moves

@SMXLR8: But every Martial art Kenshiro and Raoh know is composed by super moves. But if you only want them to use their fist they are still faster stronger and more durable. Also they can copy the techniques of their opponent perfectly, so they can learn the same level of Karate as they fight against Sakaki and Hongo. Kenshiro and Raoh are even stronger than old man Furuinji

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

hayato is massively hypersonic and he can knock tanks over with his voice, is kenshiro really stronger than him?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think in one part of the manga, Kenshiro was walking through collapsing skyscrapers. He was also breaking giant wrecking balls.

@Kuro_San: no copying of moves team b is limited there fighting on team a's terms

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Know what Kenshiro has to say about your BS factor?

@ReiKai: <_< i am beaing fair so if you don't like it don't comment

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sakaki is also hypersonic. Best strength feat is that he used a car as a baseball bat when he was younger (he's much stronger now). He was also kicked off a skyscraper and suffered no damage. Hongo can air jump, and is pretty much the same speed as Sakaki. Also both fighters can carry on fighting even when they Ko'ed.

@SMXLR8: You know, Kenshiro and Raoh still win, even if you take their hax they're still clearly superior in strenght and speed, without mentioning that they are the two most powerful characters of their series and are said to be capable of taking armies apart with ease. Ken and Raoh win by a landslide even if you remove their skill they're still better Martial Artists than Sakaki and Hongo, and their base stats are through the roof. Kenshiro beated down a goddamn tank with his barehands. He didnt flip it like Hayato Furuinji, he pierced through the plating with pure brute force. Unless you tell me you also take Raoh and Kenshiro physical strenght from, and while you are at it you can take their eyesight and their limbs....

If you make Kenshiro and Raoh go down to the Kenichi verse logic you not only take all their charm, you also strip them of martial arts, as Hokuto and Nanto are supernatural martial arts, and Kenshiro and Raoh mostly if not all the time use only this two schools. (And I think they still could pull the movement copy or the pressure points in a world of super martial artists, but who I'm to complain if you want them depowered to the basics)

What you want is a scenario where Sakaki and Hongou can beat Kenshiro and Raoh, well why dont you make Kenshiro and Raoh fight blindfolded and limbless against Sakaki and Hongou. If you remove their martial arts and other series related skills you're leaving to massively fast, durable and strong monsters that lack any martial art skill. The only thing that difference them from, let me think.... Solomon Grundy is that they're intelligent. And more manly

@Kuro_San:I don't like reading long post so calm down and that is not what i mean so your wrong

@SMXLR8: I'm calm, I only made a long post to explain my point of view about the mistakes you're doing in this battle thread. I dont know why you take a long post as sign of anger

@Kuro_San: i don't?

anyone else?

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SMXLR8: I think everyone got tired of you constant change of parameters in each fight to ujustly benefit one of the sides...

@Sir_Rigel: i don't really

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SMXLR8: When you get two threads locked for doing spite matches and try constanly to change the rules for the losing side in the same week your argument is invalid... XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel