Sajin Komamura vs. Nnoitora

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on May 3, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rules:

1. Komamura is bloodlusted, Nnoitora is in character

2. Battle takes place in Hueco Mundo

3. Distance is 125 Meters

4. No resrictions

5. No knowledge

VS

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'll say komamura

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Given the conditions Komamura takes this due to his superior versatility, Koma is not going to sit there and tank slashes for the hell of it. Kenpachi would have defeated Nnorita from the get go if he was serious, (Kendo) Komamura however is always serious. Kenpachi may be Superior to Komamura - but their Fighting Styles are substantially different - and Komamura works much better here. But I'm guessing they both start in base? Knowing Komamura he'd go Bankai fairly early on, I think if he gets a KTM Kendo strike on his opponent before they can go R1 then Nnoitra would be pretty messed up. If it's R1 Nnoitra vs Bankai Komamura... I still think Koma would win, albeit with mid-high difficulty.

Post by taichokage (12,945 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I still see Nnoitra taking it. Komamura might get his bankai off, but Nnoitra is faster and more durable. Possibly even stronger but I won't assume that. But given his speed, powerful ceros and brutal close range combat, I see Nnoitra avoiding the bankai and defeating Komamura, if not face to face, then via attacking the bankai itself.
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage Speed? Noitora has one use of Sonido, and it wasn't even used in a fight. There's nothing really notable for him in terms of "attack speed" either. Conversely, Komamura's Bankai is VERY fast. KTM is massive, which means that in order to copy Komamura's movements exactly, it has to cover a much larger distance in the same amount of time. Also, KTM was fast enough to hit Visored Tousen, I don't think it would have problems swatting Nnoritra. I see Noitora getting flattened. If he gets close, there could be trouble, but he's certainly not tanking KTM. I never understood the logic of attacking the bankai *Sees a somewhat intimidating wolf summon a gigantic even more intimidating suit of armor.... goes for the armor* it's like attacking a necromancers summonings rather than the necromancer himself. Komamura's KTM sword swing>>>>>>>Nnoitora's Cero. and to top it off, Komamura's bankai is indeed more durable than Nnoitora since it took the likes of Aizen to actualy cut through it and a fully released Tousen's strongest attack to crack the chest.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I'll say komamura

Post by phantomrant (1,332 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Distance + Mindset works very favorably for Komamura. Although Komamura's Shikai won't be able to do anything to base Nnoitra (who's at least as durable as SS arc patched Kenpachi who tanked a slash from his Shikai head-on no problem), his Bankai should be enough to deal enough cutting/impact damage to crush Nnoitra and his Hierro. And it's pretty much guaranteed that KTM's slashes will hit seeing as Nnoitra has no knowledge and will try to take it head-on.

As for speed, Komamura has demonstrated better speed feats. Nnoitra's speed feats include being faster than an exhausted and severely worn-out Bankai Ichigo and being as fast on foot as Kenpachi (neither are impressive). Komamura on the other hand was able to intercept and tag base Tousen (same one that blitzed base Grimmjow multiple times) and if Ichigo wasn't in such a wreck after getting trolled by Aizen, I'd say that Komamura speedblitzed Bankai Ichigo as well.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Bleach/Bleach-367?id=8096#4

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Bleach/Bleach-388?id=8286#16

Komamura has the endurance to keep on fighting even if Nnoitra's Ceros and slashes hurt KTM.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kurohige said:

@taichokage Speed? Noitora has one use of Sonido, and it wasn't even used in a fight. There's nothing really notable for him in terms of "attack speed" either. Conversely, Komamura's Bankai is VERY fast. KTM is massive, which means that in order to copy Komamura's movements exactly, it has to cover a much larger distance in the same amount of time. Also, KTM was fast enough to hit Visored Tousen, I don't think it would have problems swatting Nnoritra.

Yep. Tousen >>> than Nnoitora and Komamura managed to tag him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel