Sajin Komamura vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by Martyrdom on Dec. 1, 2010. Last post by Kurohige 3 years ago.
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rules

1.Komamura starts out in bankai

2.Kenpachi has no eyepatch

3.Bloodlust on

4. Battle takes place in the soul society, rucon district

5. This is is Fake Karakura town arc Komamura and Espada arc Kenpachi

Vs.

Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Damn. This is a decent match up.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kenpachi one shots him like he did before
Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Easily Kenpachi.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Kenpachi owns Komamura.... also he took on Tenkken (on his Bankai) with no eyepatch and still was owning.......  
Ken-chan will eat a "HOT DOG" in an instant......  

Zaraki Kenpachi
Zaraki Kenpachi
Post by Izeneji (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Komamuras bonkai destroyed a city and he was fast enough to fight against Tosen so I think he can pull a win.
@Izeneji: what in the world are you talking about? Komamura never did such a thing. His bankai is as tall as a skyscraper but that's about it.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its been a long time since I have seen the SS arc, but didn't ken single handily PWN fox captain and tousen? 
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11: Indeed, Zaraki defeated Tousen and Komamura in that order. I don't get why we have this fight. If we count filler and anime feats then Zaraki can even tank those attacks with his eyepatch on.
@hitsusatsu11: Yeah he was fighting them both (not long after being nearly killed by Ichigo) and he was owning them. Komamura withdrew so that Tousen could use his bankai, but Zaraki crushed him, Komamura came to Tousen's rescue and began battling Zaraki on his own. Komamura stopped and fled when they felt Yamamoto's reiatsu. So yeah he was owning them both. He beat Tousen and Komamura (who was previously getting owned) retreated.
Post by Baburu (29 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:
He meant this:     

Look at 10:10
@Baburu: Now I see what he means however not only was that not nearly even half of karakura town, but the manga never included such destruction.
@taichokage:
True:

It was still impressive, has kenpachi done or took something like this? Arguably he could have destroyed the whole town, that was just one swing, not to mention Komamura's energy projection.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Baburu: No he didn't Although he might if we consider his off-panel battle with Bankai Komamura. He did fight him with his eyepatch on and yet survived. With eyepatch off this would probably turn completely for zaraki's favor.
@Baburu: yes that is impressive still. It is at least multi city block level. However I don't recall Komamura's energy powers to be formidable.
@taichokage: 
 Well in his official stats he is fairly good at it 

Komamura
Komamura

strength: 100
defense: 100
mobility: 40
kidoh: 50
intellect: 80
physical strength: 100
Total: 470  

Kenpachi
Kenpachi

strength: 100
defense: 80
mobility: 60
kidoh: 0
intellect: 50
physical strength: 100
Total: 390 

@willyvereb:
I think they just ran at each other then stopped due to Komamura runing off to help Yamamoto, Kenpachi was telling Yamichika "He ran off just when things were about to get good" so I don't think they really fought yet. 

@Baburu: no not at all. Among the captains the sole person who is worse at kidou is Kenpachi himself. Every other captain has better kidou skills. The next lowest is soifon and he kidou rating is 60. Also Komamura is the very slowest captain by ranking.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,133 posts) See mini bio Level 14
zaraki beats him down lets be honest the fight with those three clearly showed he was superior in strength and power zaraki ftw
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage:
Slow? He fought evenly with Powered up tosen. Plus his defense is even greater than Kenpachi's
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Baburu said:
"@taichokage:
He meant this:     

Look at 10:10 "

and you look at this......  

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel