Saiyan Team vs normal Dar Schneider (No Majin allowed)

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 20, 2010. Last post by Nevermind 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

All at their full power.
VS

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@RadiantTheLight: so is this him in the form before magin or him in his first form in witch i dont think he was much over peek human?
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Darsh after escaping hell was as powerful as the highest order of Angels in his base form. He was more than 6000x more powerful than a Dominion class Angel. He's as powerful as a Seraphim and he no longer needs to chant to cast spells. He can do them instantly by thinking them. Darsh is far beyond peak human. Trone rank Angels could move at lightspeed and above and Darsh's whole team possessed attacks that could kill a number of the lower ranking angels and defend against Thrones and Powers.

@ReiKai: really I thought ds went thought like five more forums before he got to a high level. 

if hes light speed then he has the speed advantage how is his fire power? 

After leaving Hell he was FTL. Seraphim could dump stars and super-novas. Darsh is right up there in firepower and he has all those nifty spells tha lets him do impossible shit, nevermind regen that makes Buu's seem weak. Even in Base form, Darsh has 1 Eteral Atom that cannot be destroyed without attacking it simultaneously in the Physical, Astral and Mental domains and bypassing its auto-shields. Basically, no one in the DBU can actually kill Darsh.
@ReiKai: ok then going by what your telling me ds still takes this and dbz verse easily

Pretty much. Even prior to that he has spells desinged to work in other dimensions, destroy souls and create layered multi-dimesional barrier around a target. He even got around Anthrasax's Space-Bending shield.

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

obvious bait thread is obvious >.>
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai: I never though base Dark Schneider was that powerful...
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Well, to add I don't know any high end feats for Saiyans to survive extreme heat.
Halloween is essentially a Kamehameha that destroys with excessive heat.

No that's Exodus. Halloween (aka Harrowing) is a spell of ultimate destruction. Darsh used Exodus, a Fire Spell, to beat Efreet, a Fire Elemental. That's how badass he is. He beats an entity that's immune to fire with Fire.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
If it's pre-time skip Dark Schneider (as he was before and during his battle with Anthrax) the Saiyan team would likely win, though Darsh still has moves that can kill them. If it's after the time skip Darsh wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel