Saiyan Saga Goku vs Current Zebra

Topic started by WorldEater on Aug. 13, 2013. Last post by eddz99 11 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place in Soul Society. 

End of Saiyan Saga Goku.
No Prep time. 
Morals: in character. 
Win via Knock out or Death. 

Who wins?

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku should win

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Zebra
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

zebra kills him without trying to

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

zebra speedblitz

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (953 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Seeing again how Zebra is stronger than Sani whom is a multi planet buster and can beat SSJ Goku, Zebra wins this easily.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ok I had to reread this, cause I thought it said super Saiyan Goku for some reason. Yeah no, Zebra wins, but Goku gives a good fight.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Seeing again how Zebra is stronger than Sani whom is a multi planet buster and can beat SSJ Early Namek Saga Goku, Zebra wins this easily.

This, goku at this level should only be large planet buster at best.

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zebra ought to take this as long as he's serious.
Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Seeing again how Zebra is stronger than Sani whom is a multi planet buster and can beat SSJ Goku, Zebra wins this easily.

Sani beating SSJ Goku? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....nope.

On Topic: I think Zebra's superior speed would be the deciding factor in this match. Goku's Kaio-Ken would drain his stamina too much which would give Zebra the win.

Yeah. I already gave my two cents on that. Sani can't beat ssj1 Goku yet. But again, Zebra can beat this Goku.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Ikki_Minami_: Sani cannot beat SSj Goku though

sani has a shot against ssj goku as soon as they show him keeping up with buranchi or someone on that level.

I actually think Sani and all the Kings are slightly stronger than Buranchi. But speed-wise he does have the Kings outclassed for now.

@taichokage said:

But speed-wise he does have the Kings outclassed for now.

yup that's what i meant

@othus12 said:

sani has a shot against ssj goku as soon as they show him keeping up with buranchi or someone on that level.

If you mean 5% chance of winning is a shot then.. yes :O

Even if you show me of a scan of sani eating a million planets, destroying > eating , sani won't tank a kamehameha to the face even with speed equalized., can you show me feats for his hair's durability?

Zebra takes this, make this Goku at his fight with frieza ( Not SSJ ) For now, let's see how it turns out...

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (953 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Son_Wukong: I wasn't talking to you... And yes Sani does he would beat SSJ Goku with extreme difficulty, but this is only going to end bad so I'll put IMO.

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@Son_Wukong: I wasn't talking to you... And yes Sani does he would beat SSJ Goku with extreme difficulty, but this is only going to end bad so I'll put IMO.

Well you can't claim that since you have nothing to offer

@eddz99: here are some feats for his hair durability:

-

-

too bad the kamehameha takes wayy too much time to charge and sani can use hair marionette before goku releases his attack. btw hair marionette has a restraining strenght of 300 million tons and it hacks the nervous system so goku needs not only lifting feat of above 300 million tons to even think of moving but also a feat where he can control each of his mucles individually did i also mention the dining kitchen absorbs energy?

. which is not happening considering:

even if gravity was amped 100 times there (which its likely not) you would still get a low result and this is post cell saga goku. not to mention this is the only canon feat of goku's lifting strenght.

author's words>>>>any calc.

goku may be a monster puncher but he is weak regarding lifting strenght.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel