Saix (berserk) vs Gutts (Berserker Armor)

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 22, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It's a battle of the berserkers. How do you think Gutts in the Berserker armor could fare against Organization XIII member Saix of Kingdom Hearts II while he is in his berserker form?

Gutts in Berserker Armor
 Gutts in Berserker Armor

Berserker Saix
 Berserker Saix
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
awww cmon , this is not fair, guts would win hands down, saix lost to a key wielding kid, and from what i get playing 385/2 days he's not that awesome, while guts, have fight shits way more powerfull than he was and win in the processs
Online Now
@cfatalis: Saix is virtually invincible while he's in Berserker mode, just as long as he doesn't get walloped by his own claymore.
err and he didn't fight really well, on 385/2 days, and once guts gets saix claymore, he won't even let it go
Online Now
@cfatalis: You ever play Kingdom Hearts 2? It was enough of a pain-in-the-ass to get one of his thrown claymores with the guy whaling around all over the place.

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

can guts go berserk to?
Online Now
He has the Berserker armor which risks him giving into a Hellhound rage, so yes.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

since i already kno about both of them its gonna be a tough battle but in the end guts will come out the winner even thought they are pretty much evenly matched guts agressiveness will rain suprime!! lol
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Guts, Sho'nuff
@Dream said:

" @cfatalis: You ever play Kingdom Hearts 2? It was enough of a pain-in-the-ass to get one of his thrown claymores with the guy whaling around all over the place.

"
yes i did playalmost every kingdom heart series, i only didn't play com, on the other hand after replaying that battle, saix had a very good chance, as long he can stay berserk and didn't try to throw his claymore
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel