Saitama Vs Zebra

Topic started by comicfanforever on July 15, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Zebra before timeskip

In character

No information for Zebra about Saitama. And no info for Saitama.

Location - Central City

vs

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,212 posts) See mini bio Level 13

With his current power ups, Saitama should beat preskip Zebra.

Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yeah Saitama could beat pre skip Zoro. He has hype to maybe beat current Zebra. Shioto is iffy and in the grey area. It's an instant kill but there must be a limit. It worked on someone stronger than Zebra (White Nitro at the time was stronger) but obviously he didn't or couldn't use on Red Nitro or the Four Beast.

Post by DeathHero61 (243 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Yeah Saitama could beat pre skip Zoro. He has hype to maybe beat current Zebra. Shioto is iffy and in the grey area. It's an instant kill but there must be a limit. It worked on someone stronger than Zebra (White Nitro at the time was stronger) but obviously he didn't or couldn't use on Red Nitro or the Four Beast.

Saitama would stomp current zoro. Period.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,689 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

as of the current feats right now im going with saitama

Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Typo. It was supposed to be Zebra not Zoro. Lol. I Wouldn't wish that level of a stomp on anyone.
Post by Polpo (61 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I don't think that even current Zebra is anywhere near Saitama
Post by Jgames (288 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Even current zebra loses, he just need more feats before he can live up to the hype

Post by waybig1010101 (3,689 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@taichokage: well at least you were right either way lol

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Saitama's serious punch easily overpowered an attack which was stated to have been strong enough to at least wipe out the planets surface. And it was just the air pressure produced by the punch that did the damage, imagine what the actual punch would've done. Saitama could easily destroy the planet.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Saitama stomps the living hell out of Zebra.

Post by phantomrant (1,444 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With Saitama's "serious punch" redrawn with a feat that it split a continental+/life-wiping ki blast into two and clearing a continent's worth of clouds, Zebra can be one-shotted here.

Post by MasterAsia (106 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I just can't see Zebra having a shot at all in this fight.If Saitama lands a punch it's over.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (181 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It ends in one punch

Post by Endless_Khaos (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8

you mean the same zebra that one shotted a continent lvl mounturtle when he was many times weaker than he currently is? Yeah no. All Boros had was hype. He did absolutely Nothing impressive besides talk a big game. His said attack that was supposed to life wipe the planet we never saw due to saitama overpowering it. so you cant say anything about how powerful the blast was. But Current Zebra defintiely has better feats than OPM

Post by othus12 (7,706 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ughh saitama performed a country level feat and people want to hype it all the way to planet level. he countered the planetary roar cannon and then dispersed the clouds of a continent. that's continental tops and yes, im counting planetary roar cannon into the mix.

and while i agree zebura needs more feats he isnt getting one shotted anytime soon.

saitama wins but not as easy as people think. zebura could give boros almost the same treatment saitama did.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Endless_Khaos:

All Boros had was hype. He did absolutely Nothing impressive besides talk a big game.

Boros kick Saitama to the Moon and he take tons of punchs from him, how is that not impressive

Anyway, I think I'll go with Zebra for now.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12 said:

ughh saitama performed a country level feat and people want to hype it all the way to planet level. he countered the planetary roar cannon and then dispersed the clouds of a continent. that's continental tops and yes, im counting planetary roar cannon into the mix.

and while i agree zebura needs more feats he isnt getting one shotted anytime soon.

saitama wins but not as easy as people think. zebura could give boros almost the same treatment saitama did.

^this I agree with. Just because you call an attack a planetary roar canon, doesn't mean it's actually planetary lol

Post by othus12 (7,706 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Endless_Khaos:

All Boros had was hype. He did absolutely Nothing impressive besides talk a big game.

Boros kick Saitama to the Moon and he take tons of punchs from him, how is that not impressive

Anyway, I think I'll go with Zebra for now.

he was indeed impressive. just not impressive on toriko standards.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Definitely not a one shot but I have still yet to Zebra perform a feat such as sending someone to the bloody moon. Zebra's good at fighting in his own way though so I can see it being a decent fight but remember, even Boros realised that Saitama didn't even really try in their fight.

@Endless_Khaos said:

you mean the same zebra that one shotted a continent lvl mounturtle when he was many times weaker than he currently is? Yeah no. All Boros had was hype. He did absolutely Nothing impressive besides talk a big game. His said attack that was supposed to life wipe the planet we never saw due to saitama overpowering it. so you cant say anything about how powerful the blast was. But Current Zebra defintiely has better feats than OPM

I don't know if you read OPMan or not but Boros kind of kicked someone to the moon. I don't know how you can say he only talked a big game. If he can perform a feat like that, just with one kick, I wouldn't say a life wiping blast would be totally impossible for him.

As well as this, why are you guys trying to make out that Saitama's punch wasn't that impressive. Remember, it was just a punch. What makes the feat so impressive is that the air pressure created by the punch was able to cause the planet to change so much. And that was just one move from the serious series.

So in conclusion, Zebra gives him a better fight than Boros but I still don't see Zebra winning this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel