Saitama vs WW Hulk

Topic started by ohgodwhy on Jan. 31, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Who'd win this battle?

I can't say I'm too familiar with WW Hulk, hence the thread.

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

feats for saitama?

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Just read one-punch man, it's worth it I think, very short at the moment too. He doesn't have the feats to say he'd win right now, but would it surprise me? Hell no

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow talk about a rock and a hard place my new favorite manga character vs my favorite comic book character of all time.... I'll give it to Hulk ...just cause.

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

feats for saitama?

No matter how strong the enemy he completely destroy them with one punch.

@othus12: Yeah read onepunchman if you got the time, it's really short and it's already one of my favourite manga.

Saitama can basically just punch anything into oblivion. He's taken out people who could level a city with one swipe of their hand with complete ease. Another example would be that he took out someone who easily blocked an attack from someone else who was easily able to punch a hole straight through a mountain a couple of miles away. He did that too with one punch. Currently attacks from city busters and mountain busters do practically no damage to him and speedwise he completed the 1500m in an instant and no one so far as been able to land a hit on him unless he lets them.

Personally I'd give it to Saitama but like I said I'm not too familiar with WW Hulk.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well WW Hulk was able to go toe to toe, blow for blow with the Sentry for one thing. Saitama is basically a near-toonforce character from what I can tell, his running gag is that he one-shots everything, but so far I wouldn't say he's taken anything out as durable as WW Hulk, and that's not factoring in his regeneration. Give Saitama more time and I'm sure he'll be one-shotting characters left and right on battle forums lol
Post by Sonata (35,507 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wasn't there a thread recently of OPM taking on the TTGL?

@Sonata: That just sounds silly lol, at least in this one you can imagine them having a good fight what with them being similar in size and all.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel