Saitama vs Toriko

Topic started by ohgodwhy on July 27, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Why? Why not!!!

Who'll win?

Start from 50m away

Both in character but both want to fight

Post by SMXLR8 (6,926 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ohgodwhy: too soon , why is one punch man in fights almost other time?

Post by taichokage (12,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By feats so far, Toriko, but Saitama is possibly the stronger one. We'll see soon i guess.

I would've thought Saitama. When that meteor was about to crush Z City he jumped with so much force that the ground underneath the building that he was on cracked a lot and he went atmospheric in just one jump. He also moves fast enough to leave after images, enough to fool even Geno's computer systems for a good amount of time. He turned around and broke Sonic's sword with his teeth, without Sonic even realising what happened.

Destructive power wise too, he destroyed that meteor with ease. The same meteor which was able to take Geno's laser blast without taking any damage and Geno's much weaker laser blast was shown to be able to punch a hole straight through a mountain earlier on in the manga. I also remember there was that steroid monster guy early on in the manga who could city wipe with ease, yet couldn't even scratch Saitama.

I think there's plenty of feats for Saitama, we just haven't seen him strain himself yet.

Personally, now I'm thinking he could take on all 4 Kings.

The Kings are taking out creatures with continent level Destructive power. Just Zebra one shot a beast that tanked an explosion the size of Canada and he's a confirmed small country buster. Coco also took out the beast that destroyed the Ice Hell continent and has. Near light speed lances. Sani supposedly can eat the whole Toriko world and Toriko himself can now destroy mountains with single nail gun punches which have already gotten stronger since and he can spam them. He also has conduct of the king where all he has to do is think of the damage and unless the opponent also has the technique, it happens. It's really psionic in nature. I think Saitama is screwed if he tried fighting the Kings at once. Even 1 on 1 I don't see him beating Zebra or Sani. Coco and Toriko also have immensely powerful techniques that are probably too fast for Saitama to avoid or tank.
Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Probs Toriko (going off of Manga Saitama course). Hits a lot harder, too much of a tank, and is a lot faster.

Post by YoungChief (535 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Toriko wtfstomps. Look I get it, Saitama is a funny character, the name of his manga is One Punch Man hahaha he can beat anyone in one pun--yeah no. Toriko demolished a mountain sized lump of iron ore with 50 ren nail gun (chapter 210), at this point he has 70 ren nail gun (can add knife or fork to it) and his inner demon attacks are even stronger than those, it has yet to be seen whether he can have his inner demon use his techniques too. On top of that he can fire thousands of knives and forks as projectiles that threaten a character with country level durability (starjun), and they have homing properties that follow smell

@taichokage said:

The Kings are taking out creatures with continent level Destructive power. Just Zebra one shot a beast that tanked an explosion the size of Canada and he's a confirmed small country buster. Coco also took out the beast that destroyed the Ice Hell continent and has. Near light speed lances. Sani supposedly can eat the whole Toriko world and Toriko himself can now destroy mountains with single nail gun punches which have already gotten stronger since and he can spam them. He also has conduct of the king where all he has to do is think of the damage and unless the opponent also has the technique, it happens. It's really psionic in nature. I think Saitama is screwed if he tried fighting the Kings at once. Even 1 on 1 I don't see him beating Zebra or Sani. Coco and Toriko also have immensely powerful techniques that are probably too fast for Saitama to avoid or tank.

Depends. Was there a size given for the Ice Continent? Looked more like a country sized area or smaller IIRC. Also when the military attacked them I believe that was the entire attack damage combined that they were referring to, not just for each individual beast.

Saitama's power by far eclipses Genos's and Genos was able to take out a large chunk of a mountain during the house of evolution arc without even trying. Then I refer you back to the meteor which wasn't even damaged by Genos's full power blast + using new prototype cannon arms to further increase his power, but once again Saitama destroyed it with ease.

But yeah, on second thought maybe more feats are needed before an outcome can be decided.

No there was no specific size given other than that it's a continent and just some islands in Toriko world are as large as our real world countries. Also it was mount Turtle alone who tanked the blast. The blasts radius covered an area of 10 million square km, slightly larger than Canada which is the second largest country in our earth and the beast was not even damaged. I can say that it might be incoclusive at this point between Saitama and Toriko. The meteor feat is no joke and Saitama has not been serious ever. He could be much stronger. But to assume that he could beat all 4 heavenly Kings is a massive stretch. He has no feats as of yet to suggest that he could even beat Zebra. Toriko is questionable as it is.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,824 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Toriko stomps here.
Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@YoungChief said:

Toriko wtfstomps. Look I get it, Saitama is a funny character, the name of his manga is One Punch Man hahaha he can beat anyone in one pun--yeah no. Toriko demolished a mountain sized lump of iron ore with 50 ren nail gun (chapter 210), at this point he has 70 ren nail gun (can add knife or fork to it) and his inner demon attacks are even stronger than those, it has yet to be seen whether he can have his inner demon use his techniques too. On top of that he can fire thousands of knives and forks as projectiles that threaten a character with country level durability (starjun), and they have homing properties that follow smell

Going by the feats from the original manga, Saitama is FTL and stopped a planet busting attack.

Saitama easily wins.

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Going by the feats from the original manga, Saitama is FTL and stopped a planet busting attack.

Saitama easily wins.

Scans?

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

No spoilers please. Or if you're going to post scans then please post them under a spoiler tag.

That's not the Saitama being used here. If it were then yes I'd say he could beat Toriko.

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

Webcomic/Canon Saitama is a beast.

Assuming wut you're saying is true.

@phantomrant said:

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

From what I understand, he only has those stats by statements. Some guy swings a sword at him and calls it "lightspeed slash", and also a monster fires a beam and calls it "planet destroying roar cannon". But both of those are just statements, and on top of that they're attack names sooo...Yeah. Make of that what you will lol

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Saitama could potentially be the strongest manga character ever. But still we dont have any feats to prove his superiority over Toriko. Thus Toriko is more likely the winner.

@YoungChief said:

@phantomrant said:

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

From what I understand, he only has those stats by statements. Some guy swings a sword at him and calls it "lightspeed slash", and also a monster fires a beam and calls it "planet destroying roar cannon". But both of those are just statements, and on top of that they're attack names sooo...Yeah. Make of that what you will lol

Sounds shitty -.-

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@YoungChief said:

@phantomrant said:

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

Oh, so you're one of those guys... It doesn't matter what the author says, it only matters what I say. Anyway, if you want the scans, go look for them.

@phantomrant:

Shitty or not, those are the author's statements on HIS WORK. How hard it is to accept that ?

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

@phantomrant said:

@TheEd said:

@YoungChief said:

Saitama easily wins.

Oh, so you're one of those guys... It doesn't matter what the author says, it only matters what I say. Anyway, if you want the scans, go look for them.

@phantomrant:

Shitty or not, those are the author's statements on HIS WORK. How hard it is to accept that ?

When did the author say it? Do you have proof of this, that would be appreciated. If you mean the characters saying it, then that's horse shit, if we listened to everything characters said, Haku is lightspeed and therefore everyone in Naruto above a Genin is faster than light LOL, or how about Sensui from yu yu hakusho claiming he could destroy the whole world with just his presence, we don't take character statements like that unless you have other things to back it up like powerscaling for example in DBZ, so thats why we believe when they say Goku can planetbust even though he hasn't shown it. As of now, One Punch Man lacks feats, even 92 chapters in Saitama seriously lacks them and it's honestly pretty lame that all we get is characters claiming they're so powerful instead of SHOWING how strong they are so we can believe it.

Make another thread with FTL planetbusters Saitama and try to argue people down if you want, see what happens lol, it won't end well

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel