Saitama vs Top Tier HST team

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by phantomrant 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

HST team is bloodlusted and has knowledge

• Madara (Current)
  • Aizen (Monster)
  • Juubito
  • Yama
  • Kizaru (intangibility off)

Scenario 1: speed equal

Scenario 2: speed unequal

Scenario 3: Saitama just realized it's a sale day and the shopping districts closes in 5 minutes

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is this a gauntlet or all-at once? If it's gauntlet then:

SC1: Beats Madara, Aizen, and Kizaru. Loses to the rest.

SC2: Same as above, although it's possible for him to get off a blitz on Yamamoto b4 he uses his more deadly Bankai techniques.

SC3: He takes some meteorites that are floating around in space and throws it down on them.

Post by cosmicdude (393 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant said:

Is this a gauntlet or all-at once? If it's gauntlet then:

SC1: Beats Madara, Aizen, and Kizaru. Loses to the rest.

SC2: Same as above, although it's possible for him to get off a blitz on Yamamoto b4 he uses his more deadly Bankai techniques.

SC3: He takes some meteorites that are floating around in space and throws it down on them.

This. However if this is not gauntlet there wont be many differences.

Post by taichokage (13,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The tops 3 listed may be hard to kill but Saitama may be able to beat all of them in rounds 2 and 3. Yamamoto may not be possible in scenario 1.
Post by ownagepants (381 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Saitama can not lose he was created to be the strongest meaning he no longer needs to power up he is just the strongest therefore he can not lose unless he want to lose and as of right now he has not shown a limit to how strong he is.

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

yamma never goes bankai. he is gonna die regretting so.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

If we go by current feats then yeah he barley loses but i ma pretty sure he is gonna be able to solo the HST easily with they way they are going.

Yeah I can see that happening too.
Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Scenario 1: speed equal - Saitama stomps everyone except Juubito.

Scenario 2: speed unequal - The same result.

Scenario 3: Saitama just realized it's a sale day and the shopping districts closes in 5 minutes - Saitama stomps everyone.

Saitama punched through a giant city++ leveling meteor without a scratch on him, punched a planet busting canon, no scratch. Pretty sure only element capable of even harming Saitama are possessed by Juubito and Yama. Yama is too slow though

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Isn't current Madara above Juubito? How does Juubito win and Madara lose?
Agree. Also how does Yamma lose in round 1? With speed equal, shikai or bankai, he's too lethal to get close to.

@taichokage said:

Agree. Also how does Yamma lose in round 1? With speed equal, shikai or bankai, he's too lethal to get close to.

Yamma sure as heck does not start in his Bankai. Saitama obliterates anything below island level durability with a single punch.

About Madara, Sasuke and Naruto did the work for him by beating Juubito. There's no grounds to say Madara could have done it.

But Madara has systematically owned everybody Juubito failed to beat. Also in scenario 1 speed is equal. Saitama does not have the speed advantage and this Yamamoto could activate shikai or bankai when convenient.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think with speed equal Saitama would lose round 1. Although having said that we haven't seen anything actually hurt him yet.

With speed unequal he should blitz them all pretty easily.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,252 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
I'll say that the HST team will win round 1, round 2 i could see either one winning, but round 3 Saitama all the way. 
Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Isn't current Madara above Juubito?

Why would Madara be stronger?

Even discounting how much power everybody has exhausted from their Juubito fight, there is a huge disparity between the numbers of people and the power forms they were that Juubito and Madara fought.

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@phantomrant: current madara should be leagues stronger since he absorbed a complete 8 tails and half the chakra of the nine tails

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hard to say but I would I would think round 1 at least would go to HST fairly easily. Yama bankai + madara, aizen and juubito is just to much versatile power. Plus you've got kizuru running around there, maybe his could try to blind OPM who knows. Honestly with speed equal id say Madara on his own probably wins based on what he's shown.

Round 2 makes the assumption that OPM is on another level of speed than the HST, which im not reaaly sure is the case.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Isn't current Madara above Juubito?

Why would Madara be stronger?

Even discounting how much power everybody has exhausted from their Juubito fight, there is a huge disparity between the numbers of people and the power forms they were that Juubito and Madara fought.

This. It seems a lot of people have converted to the 'Madara>Juubito' side of the force, I still say it's something to do with him taking his shirt off...

But Juubito is so dislikable that I really can't be assed to argue his case anymore than I already have on these forums.

@othus12: He will be a lot stronger when (or if) he finally absorbs the bijuu's power, but he hasn't done that yet so we can't judge him as if he had it.

Guys... Saitama can go so fast everything around him literally stops. None of them has a chance of victory in Round 2 and 3.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel