Saitama Vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 15, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Saitama Vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Rules

Scenario 1: Both In character

Scenario 2: Both bloodlusted

Scenario 3: Both start at 100%, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (8,036 posts) See mini bio Level 13

saitama punches vegeta

Post by SMXLR8 (7,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@othus12: you one punches vegeta =D

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Vegeta gets punched.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

.....His name aint One Punch Man for nothing

saiyans have always lacked punching power. saitama is out of the bounds when compared to vegeta. the best he could do is fly away and use garlik gun but that is so out of character is not even funny.

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

saiyans have always lacked punching power. saitama is out of the bounds when compared to vegeta. the best he could do is fly away and use garlik gun but that is so out of character is not even funny.

...Except for the fact that he did it in the show, the fuck...

Proof that Saitama can hurt Vegeta? Please, do not give me that "they are weak to physical attacks" bull, energy is energy, whether it be conveyed through fist, sword, energy attack w/e (piercing attacks do however get past durability easier than blunt force generally). Been meaning to say this for a while whenever you say Toriko characters can beat up DBZ characters, btw, as a team the 4HK's can only harm anyone in DBZ via Coco poison, but that's off topic.

Based on what I saw in the original one punch man webcomic, Saitama will get much stronger, but most of those are untranslated right now, so for now, and for the millionth time, I say wait for more of Saitama's feats before having him fight Toriko, the Hulk, DBZ characters, etc.

@YoungChief: just remember me the last time vegeta destroyed a planet with his fists and then my theory can go to hell.

btw this is the absolute last time im gonna ever repeat it: this is just going under the asumption that db characters are less resistant to punches than to energy blasts. some people take my theory others dont that's ok.however i must remind you that kinetic energy is not the same as thermal energy.

wearing a fireproof suit doesnt make you resistant to kinetic energy.

the lack of punching feats is what concerns me that's it.

@othus12 said:

@YoungChief: just remember me the last time vegeta destroyed a planet with his fists and then my theory can go to hell.

btw this is the absolute last time im gonna ever repeat it: this is just going under the asumption that db characters are less resistant to punches than to energy blasts. some people take my theory others dont that's ok.however i must remind you that kinetic energy is not the same as thermal energy.

wearing a fireproof suit doesnt make you resistant to kinetic energy.

the lack of punching feats is what concerns me that's it.

Well, Toriyama stated Broly could destroy a planet with a single punch, so it's not completely out of the question for a DBZ character to do it, I know, not canon, but still it is from the big man himself. Then you have crap like Gohan one shotting Cell Juniors with martial arts. Not saying they can do it but, just saiyan, I do agree thermal energy resistance isn't part of normal durability, but there is a point when heat resistance is sort of implied, for example if there was a galaxy level durability character, no one is going to question whether star level heat can hurt them, extreme example but you get the idea

@YoungChief: i get you however that is not always the case. just see how wonder woman is vulnerable to bullets. even though she can hold her ground against superman.

im not surprised when toriyama said that broly could destroy a planet with a punch considering how on his movie he destroyed a galaxy which is by far the biggest feat in all of dragon ball. however nobody is saying db characters are galaxy busters now right?

my theory can be backed up by certain things. if only DB had a planet punching feat that would be awesome.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: well Goku did punch a hole through King Kai's planet which really isn't saying much.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Satima wins, obviously

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vegeta should win scenario 2 and 3 with a planet busting Galick Gun.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Vegeta should win scenario 2 and 3 with a planet busting Galick Gun.

exactly

Post by SMXLR8 (7,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: some one on vine said that goku doing that means he can stomp superman

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: while I can only see Goku beating Superman from the justice league show possibly or from the animated series, Mostly cause he was nerfed in those shows.

Post by WorldEater (288 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Saitama looks like a young Tien without a third eye. lol

i just want saitama to blow up a planet

@othus12 said:

i just want saitama to blow up a planet

Spoilers here, don't read if you don't wanna know

In the future Saitama is fighting some guy named Garou, and he uses a roar cannon he claims can destroy planets, Saitama punches the blast

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel