Saint Seiya (Team) vs Pre Crisis Spectre (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Aug. 16, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
Fight takes place in Hell 
To the death or knockout 
No BFR 

ROUND 1 

Spectre at natural power levels vs All of them 1 on 1 

ROUND 2 

Spectre at natural powerl levels vs all at once 

ROUND 3 

Spectre with his power up from COIE vs All of them 1 on 1 

ROUND 4 

Spectre with his power up from COIE vs All at once

God Saints

Hypnos and Thanatos 

Gold Saints

VS 

Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What's the point of this thread ? I mean this is example of pure bite thread in order to start a flame wars. What would be your other thread, this team vs Living Tribunal or maybe TOAA ?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
spectre not only stomps , kills them.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Danilo018 said:
What's the point of this thread ? I mean this is example of pure bite thread in order to start a flame wars. What would be your other thread, this team vs Living Tribunal or maybe TOAA ?

ok  LT or TOAA would stomp i wanted to know what people thought what you said really pissed me off dont make stupid assumptions and no I wasnt trying to start a flame war
@deathmonger said:

@Danilo018 said:

ok  LT or TOAA would stomp i wanted to know what people thought what you said really pissed me off dont make stupid assumptions and no I wasnt trying to start a flame war

The people are gonna say that you're a troll, by the way i totaly don't care if it pissed you off, since you're pissing many people off with your stupid threads, which end up in a flame wars always.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Spectre easily.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@deathmonger: @Danilo018: Tone it down, I don't want to have to lock this thread.

@Fire Star said:

@deathmonger: @Danilo018: Tone it down, I don't want to have to lock this thread.

I'll tone it done for sure(he pissed me of by calling me stupid - stupid asumptions). Anyway you should definatelly lock this thread, since unlike Post Crisis Spectre (defeated by Black Adam, Batkick victim, ...) Pre Crisis Spectre wasn's jobber aka victim of PIS. So even that argument fails. And with all of that there is zero reason why this thread should stay locked
Post by Tribunal (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6
black adam never defeated spectre. he damaged the body and got then depowered by spectre.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
PC Spectre is ridiculous. Though I haven't studied all of the Saint Seiya Team, I would say The Spectre takes all of the rounds. 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel