Saint Seiya Battle Royale!

Topic started by KingOfAsh on July 19, 2013. Last post by 5th 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Here's how a battle royal works; everyone fights, one person lives. This ones for Saint Seiya characters, so I may as well get to who's in it...

• Pegasus Seiya
  • Athena
  • Hades
  • Kronos
  • Zeus
  • Posidon
  • Gaia
  • Typhon
  • Pontoon
  • Mars
  • Phoenix
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

seiya wins because he is the saint under the constellation of PIS

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Actually, Seiya, Mars, and Ikki would be the first two to lose and die because even though Seiya is powerful and can even injure Hades and crack his Kamui, he's still below the strength of a God. And why would you put that stupid spin-off character from Omega in here? Personally, Omega is crap. Anyways, Zeus inevitably wins but with some high difficulty since Typhon, Hades, and Kronos are his opponents. Albeit Athena may be an opponent but she's no big of a threat in comparison to the other three Gods that are beyond over hax! Zeus may be featless but by power scaling, he's the strongest god in Saint Seiya.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Actually I am inclined to also say Seiya wins like always due to PIS. Although I must agree with Omega being utter crap. Logically, Zeus should be the most powerful here. Pretty pointless battle.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Didn't Gaia create Zeus though? And sorry for putting Mars on the list.

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@KingOfAsh: No, she created the other TItans and was the wife of Chaos.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel