Saint Of Killers vs Anime/Manga Team

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 19, 2011. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@SilverGalford: God in the Preacherverse has little feats outside his throne. Even on his throne I doubt he would be above universal level. He's likely on par with Celestials from Marvel...but only on his throne.
So the best feat for the SoK is no selling anuke. Impressive but hardly anything compared to FTL planetbusters.
Honestly, this guy is wanked up to hell. Not only at forums but even in his own universe.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@willyvereb said:

@SilverGalford: God in the Preacherverse has little feats outside his throne. Even on his throne I doubt he would be above universal level. He's likely on par with Celestials from Marvel...but only on his throne. So the best feat for the SoK is no selling anuke. Impressive but hardly anything compared to FTL planetbusters. Honestly, this guy is wanked up to hell. Not only at forums but even in his own universe.

hi willy , long time no see , yeah man, pretty much this .

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@All_StarSupes said:

@Hellos:That was retconned as a mistake that the author admitted. He killed vampires later on in the series.

Did he shoot them through the heart with those magic plot guns? Regardless SOK is hyped to godhood when he couldn't be further from the truth. The verse's god was a joke, it's devil was a joke and I could probably think of an absurd amount of characters that was scuff off those bullets like nothing.

@willyvereb said:

@SilverGalford: God in the Preacherverse has little feats outside his throne. Even on his throne I doubt he would be above universal level. He's likely on par with Celestials from Marvel...but only on his throne. So the best feat for the SoK is no selling anuke. Impressive but hardly anything compared to FTL planetbusters. Honestly, this guy is wanked up to hell. Not only at forums but even in his own universe.

I'd rate the Celestial leagues above Preacherverse God. No name Celestials have cubed beings shaking in their boots and the pantheons of earth unable to do much to them when you get named ones.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So, I guess this means it's a STOMP in favor of of the Team? :)

@MohsinMan99 said:

So, I guess this means it's a STOMP in favor of of the Team? :)

i think it is a stomp , can you believe someone said this saint of killers could kill the presence and thanos with the IG on another forum? XD!!

@SilverGalford: LOL. Come to think of it, before this thread, I thought this guy was almost Lucifer Morningstar level. Well, the hype surrounding him was this massive.

the hype surrounding him was this massive.

LOL! massive.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Levance: Maybe... SoK has shown no piercing or destructive durability and it is possible that the Crystal Wall can just send the attack back! As well as Mu's Starlight Extinction where he can seal SoK, Gemini's another dimension, and Cancer's Soul BFR.   Also can he resist absolute zero? The Aquarius Saint can just freeze him or seal him in Ice Coffin.

@buttersdaman000
:  
Killing them isn't going to do shit since they can all resurrect them self by the 8th sense. 
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Levance:

No. The attack NEVER misses

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@buttersdaman000:Mmm but cristal wall won't make it miss, it'll change its trajectory.

Post by zdrummon (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Hai I randomly found this in a Google search when researching some details about the Saint of Killers, and while I am not familiar with all of the anime/manga teams abilities, I think some things should be noted that some of you didn't seem to understand about him.

1. His bullets essentially hit no matter what, if something bounces one away (which is not possible in his universe, but hypothetically), it will bounce off some other random thing to hit the target. Fate always aligns to allow them to hit no matter what. If you were to cut his bullet in half, one of the halves would somehow deflect off something else and strike you with a fatal wound. That is just the cheesed out power he has.

2. I think you strongly underestimate what tanking a nuke without so much as a blink, as if it was a soft gust of warm air really means. The fireball from a high yield nuclear weapon burns hotter than the center of the sun. The sun is a star, and he tanked that heat and impact like it was weaker than a fart. Other than that, his durability is unknown, but it is strongly implied that he has a strength of nearly unstoppable momentum when moving like the Juggernaut from the Marvel comics.

That leads me to believe he can not lose in combat to anything or anyone without controlling time, warping reality, or erasing existence... and even then, you would also have to erase his power source, which may be the throne, but that is left to the imagination. Quite literally he is unbeatable without reality bending, universe destruction, or destroying his power source (which may or may not be destructable).

That being said, he is so overpowered with virtual omnipotence in his specific powers of being able to kill anything and be unkillable that he may just have plot armor so thick that no one can penetrate it.

The one reason that God was able to beat him while on his throne was that God had omnipotence and controlled his power source with that omnipotence but in the case of an attack by the new angel of death himself, God would have simply willed the power away. In the Preacher universe, God did have omnipotent ability but perhaps made himself less than omnipotent as a choice. I suppose it makes sense, if I was omnipotent, I would get rid of part of my powers too, and make a throne that I could sit on to gain them all back. It'd be too boring otherwise.

@zdrummon:

Considering the foes he's facing here, he'd need something leagues above tanking a nuke to even have a chance here. He doesn't have any good speed feats either. Gets speedblitzed.

Preacherverse god was a massive weakling whose only good feat as far as I've seen was creating the universe while on his throne.

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agree with the above post. You know you have a broken character when they are stronger than their own version of TOAA or Tenchi, a.k.a. Supreme being, especially when not all their feats are on such a scale.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel