Saint Of Killers vs Anime/Manga Team

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 19, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by astrea (60 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Araya fast enough to dodge a bullet after it's been shot.

Shiki>Araya.

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@Levance: You're saying she can hack apart bullets coming from guns forged from the sword of an Angel of Death with a mere knife? Considering the nature of the weapons, I find that highly doubtful.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream:Pretty much tracing the lines of the bullets, if she can at that speed though

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@Levance: Which would become moot if SoH resorts to firing off his guns repeatedly. Remember that they have an infinite load of ammo, don't jam and are set to always strike and inflict a fatal wound.
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6

SoK bullets always hit the target, i dosne't matter if you are bullet timmer or FTL the bullets will always hit you, is not automatic aim, it literally can't miss his target, you need some kind os high level reality warping to avoid his bullets, which is not SS characters or Shiki case.

@Dream:How about muu's cristal wall

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The best durability feat from SoK was tanking a nuke. That's hardly impressive.
Yeah, apparently even God that left his throne was unable to kill him but we have no idea exactly how powerful he was without staying on his throne.
I say at best SoK has universal durability. To add he has little speed feats. So I can see the Saints casually defeating him via Athena Exclaimation. That's a Big Bang emulated on a small scale, something beyond the scope of SoK ever tanked, or implied to be able to tank.

Also, like I said SoK has no speed feats aside classic "faster than the eye" feats. I say there's a good chance that Ryougi can blitz him, like she blitzed a bullet timer before. And unless SoK PIS no sells her attack, I can't logically see him surviving the MEoDP.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@deathmonger: Armors are capable of tanking supernovas and multi star busting attacks and such, a few saints have pushed their cosmos into having galaxy durability. Unless a bullet can destroy a star like Betelgeuse I don't see any of the Saints dying. 
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheRedRose said:

@deathmonger: Armors are capable of tanking supernovas and multi star busting attacks and such, a few saints have pushed their cosmos into having galaxy durability. Unless a bullet can destroy a star like Betelgeuse I don't see any of the Saints dying.

I know what they can do im almost finished with Saint Seiya only problem is I had to skip some episodes due to bad subs so im gonna finish what I missed by reading the manga only SS charcter i can see surviving a shot is Hades but I think there illusions would save there areses I can also see Virgo taken him out via BFR so could multiple other saints what id really like to see if SOK could survive a punch from Taurus

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Why are people talking about dodging bullets? It doesnt matter......at all. SoK could fire his gun in the opposite direction of his intended target, with his eyes closed and it would still hit and kill whoever he wants. The Gun never misses, it never runs out of bullets, and it always kills.

Now, having said that, Preacherverse God is pretty lame. He was only fully omnipotent while he was on his throne. SoK killed him when he was off of it, because he couldnt kill a full powered God

..........So unless the saints are at least able to replicate some of preacherverse Gods feats then they all get slaughtered.....

@buttersdaman000:How About Cristal Wall, would it be able to return the attack?

Post by astrea (60 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Shiki blitz.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if SoK's bullets can kill anyone and destroy anything , then those guys are done.

speedblitz doesn't matter.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford: A massive NLF that one. Would you say it can kill PR Beyonder or TOAA? :)

speedblitz doesn't matter

This because?

@SilverGalford:The problem is that SoK's speed isn't enough, and also team has characters able to kill in a more prefect way than SoK

Would you say it can kill PR Beyonder or TOAA? :)

that's why i said if it can.

The problem is that SoK's speed isn't enough, and also team has characters able to kill in a more prefect way than SoK

it depends on his durability , anyway , he fought against nigh omnipotents characters :

this worked on his universe and he killed this sucky nigh omnipotent god from his universe. now i don't know if this would work on those guys.

@SilverGalford:The omnipotent guy wasn't omnipotent outside his throne, also, there is no proof that a guy like SoK, will be able to survive Shiki's conceptual killing, that means practically to erase him from all existance

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford: This god looks like a weakling. Do you know what is the durability of that god and what are his best feats?

Because SoK is going against pretty much a lot of powerful guys here and not just one.

@Levance said:

@SilverGalford:The omnipotent guy wasn't omnipotent outside his throne, also, there is no proof that a guy like SoK, will be able to survive Shiki's conceptual killing, that means practically to erase him from all existance

and there is a proof that SoK can't resist that?

@SilverGalford:Yeah there is, as was stated his durability was enough to hold a nuclear bomb. Void Shiki with MEoDP, can even eliminate the reality from existance

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel