Saint Of Killers vs Anime/Manga Team

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 19, 2011. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I see Vegito, Pyron and Vash being non-factors in this match as they could be easily dispatched with SoK's guns. 

I'm not sure how well SoK could fare with offing Alucard considering the vampire's omnipresence gained from Schrodinger's abilities. While Alucard doesn't have the many souls in his body as he did pre-Schrodinger since they were cast away so the guy could retain his sense of self, the ability of omnipresence could make SoK incapable of harming the vampire. But at the same time, Alucard won't have means of killing off SoK.

The only person on the team who appears capable of offing SoK would be Shiki in her third personality as Akasha's avatar. Alucard and the Saint Seiya characters would have to occupy SoK long enough in battle for Shiki to go in for the kill. 

While I see Saint of Killers having the edge in this battle, it would be possible for the team to win with great difficulty and losses, provided Shiki remains alive to inflict the killing blow.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream:  
SoK as far as I see it doesn't have the powers to keep up with the Gold Saints, God Saints, or even Hades. I don't see anything here that can suggest he can do anything to the SS characters.
Online Now
@TheRedRose: From how I can see things, I don't see the Saint Seiya characters having any means of offing SoK considering his immortality was granted to him by Preacher's take on the Christian God. The only means you would have to screw up SoK would be to either find a means of shutting down the divine influence that grants SoK his immortality or killing the Christian God which I don't imagine any Saint Seiya character is capable of. The only character who appears to have a definite means of actually killing SoK on the team would be Shiki via her Akasha personality. Not to mention it seems the guns that SoK has appear to defy causality to always hit and fatally wound their targets thus it would be safe to assume Saint Seiya characters could be dispatched by them as well.
Post by astrea (60 posts) See mini bio Level 6

What is the speed of SoK?

Online Now
@astrea: Fast enough where normal human eyes can't see him pull out his guns from their holsters and fire. His speed is his low point. But it means jack squat as he is immovable against attacks, blessed with immortality by the Christian God and has guns that always hit their foes with fatal wounds.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream:So practically the saints will be hitting him, and he will not move an inch, while he draws his guns and start to kill. Like when Krillin and Trunks attacked Perfect Cell

Post by astrea (60 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Shiki kills him

Online Now
@Levance: That's basically how it is from what I've found on the guy.
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i found it a bit of blasfemic to say that someone can kill God......

@maigret:Welcome to fiction

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream: Not necessarily... The saints can basically seal his movements with Virgo's tenbu horin or such hinder him while Shiki takes his concept or whatever... And he is only capable of instantly killing the living right? Hades is an undead God so he cannot be killed by such a thing since he is neither living nor dead. (He is the God of Spirituality). At least at his true form he's not living also all the Saints including God Saints pretty much have the 8th sense so killing them is in no use when they can easily just resurrect themselves. Check mate!

@TheRedRose:Guy, that was a good move, however by now it can be only called a mate, let's see what the oponent can do, first.

Online Now
*checks up on 8th sense info*

I can see now why OBD considers Saint Seiya to be broken if what equates to auto-resurrection is among the verse's bag of tricks which changes things for me.

In that case, the best that I can see SoK now pulling off would be a draw thanks to both sides having no definite means of completely killing off the other if SoK succeeded in killing off Shiki quickly enough before the Saints could know of his abilities and true nature.

@Dream:You had stated that this guy was quick in drawing his gun and firing, however is the bullet anormaly fast? Because Shiki is a bullet timer, and can either cut the bullet or avoid it.

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Levance said:

@Dream:You had stated that this guy was quick in drawing his gun and firing, however is the bullet anormaly fast? Because Shiki is a bullet timer, and can either cut the bullet or avoid it.

You think Saints Seiya characters armor could put up any extra durarabillity against SOK bullets

@deathmonger: ??? I was talking about Shiki being a bullt timer, not about the durability of the cloths

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Levance said:

@deathmonger: ??? I was talking about Shiki being a bullt timer, not about the durability of the cloths

I know I was asking you what you think of that theroy

@deathmonger:The bullet was able to kill a god out his throne, however he was weak without it, the bullet piercing power hadn't been stated, but hte durability of the cloths had been stated, so I really don't know if the bullet can pierce them.

Online Now
@Levance: If you've seen Fate/ Stay Night, think of SoK's guns to be kind of like Lancer's Gae Bolg. No matter if you try to evade or defend against the projectile, it will strike you down with a fatal hit. Shiki doesn't have anything that would protect her from something like that.

@Dream: Shiki is stated to be bullet timer, still she can cut the bullet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel