Sailor Moon VS Silver Surfer

Topic started by ArtsyGal on Nov. 10, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Silver Crystal VS Silver Surfer

Combatants

Sailor Cosmos
Sailor Cosmos

VS

Details

Round 1: Morals on, no prep

Round 2: Morals off, one week of prep (can consult to anyone or anything willing to help them)

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this has been done already please the search next time

Post by taichokage (12,455 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It has been done before and Silver Surfer has the advantage. He's far more versatile.
Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Silver Surfer stomps

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

What makes you think Sailor Moon is on Surfer's level?

@Vindictus said:

Silver Surfer stomps

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

cant sailor moon bust a galaxy and stop time 0o?

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@debeze: Sailor Moon busted a planet the the eternal silver crystal and is massively FTL but I believe Sailor Pluto is the only one who can stop time, and even then she can't really harm anyone.

@Kurohige said:

@debeze: Sailor Moon busted a planet the the eternal silver crystal and is massively FTL but I believe Sailor Pluto is the only one who can stop time, and even then she can't really harm anyone.

Sailor Cosmos manipulated time in the manga.

Oh, sorry. I remember this being on other forums, but didn't remember it being on animevice.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

What makes you think Sailor Moon is on Surfer's level?

@Vindictus said:

Silver Surfer stomps

My ignorance about Silver Surfer, I guess.

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Busting a planet isn't going to be enough to stop SS, plus SS is ridiculously MFTL too... I see him triumphing SM.

@ArtsyGal: Oh really? My bad then I haven't read it in so long. What was the extent of her time manipulation? Could she stop time or what?

@5th said:

Busting a planet isn't going to be enough to stop SS, plus SS is ridiculously MFTL too... I see him triumphing SM.

Well, she's on star busting level. I'm not saying she'd win, but I'd just like to mention that.

@Kurohige said:

@ArtsyGal: Oh really? My bad then I haven't read it in so long. What was the extent of her time manipulation? Could she stop time or what?

She not only came from the far, far future (way, way after the future of Crystal Tokyo that was shown in the second arc), but she also managed to send the Sailor Quartet back to the future. It has also been stated somewhere that the Cosmos Crystal (her Sailor Crystal) is like the ultimate Sailor Crystal and possesses all of the Sailor Crystals' powers or something, so I guess that means she also has Sailor Pluto's powers.

@ArtsyGal: Oh so time travel? I remember that part, I just don't know if she would be able to use that time travel as an attack (i.e. Send silver surfer back in time or something.) But if she does have Pluto's powers she may be able to time stop and BFR, and star busting is powerful but I don't know if it is enough to take out Surfer, I don't think Sailor Moon get's stomped here but I don't know what she can do to Surfer and his versatile abilities. I remember making a argument for sailor moon way back, I may be able to find it.

@Kurohige said:

@ArtsyGal: Oh so time travel? I remember that part, I just don't know if she would be able to use that time travel as an attack (i.e. Send silver surfer back in time or something.) But if she does have Pluto's powers she may be able to time stop and BFR, and star busting is powerful but I don't know if it is enough to take out Surfer, I don't think Sailor Moon get's stomped here but I don't know what she can do to Surfer and his versatile abilities. I remember making a argument for sailor moon way back, I may be able to find it.

Well, I don't know much about Silver Surfer, so I guess that's why this thread exists, haha.

But yeah, she also has the feat where she reset the entire galaxy. She also has some psychic powers (telekinesis, telepathy, etc.), is resistant to a lot of things, and some other stuff.

@ArtsyGal: Well Nevermind did one similar from a Sailor Cosmos vs Gogeta thread:

"Anyway, here's some time manipulation feats:

Travels through time freely as she explains her back story:

She can also freeze time as she has control over Pluto's powers. So time is either frozen and Gogeta gets hit in the face with a Galaxy Cauldron busting attack, or he gets sent somewhere in space, somewhen in time with no ability to return (my personal favorite is Cosmos sending her enemies back to the moment of the big bang).

And then there's still the Lambda Power which utilized all the galaxy's Sailor Crystals defeated the galactic abstract Chaos."

The only thing I have to say is that all information about the Lambda Power is very scarce and vague. It was stated to be the power that would lose everything and save everything, or something like that, but besides that, it wasn't really mentioned (IIRC).

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes this battle has been done before 3 times in fact. Here is one of them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel