sailor moon universe vs dbz universe

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 22, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 3 years ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @rein said:
"The only Factor in this battle is Eternal. If she is in the battle Smu wins If not Dbz Wins. "
I know she is meant to be really powerful, but exactly how strong is she? What feats does she have? Also, does this fight include the characters from the DBZ movies? "
She is near-omnipotent. She Basically reset the entire universe, To help her friends. "
near omnipotent my ass, she is basically the closest thing to a god that sailor moon universe have
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @rein said:
"The only Factor in this battle is Eternal. If she is in the battle Smu wins If not Dbz Wins. "
I know she is meant to be really powerful, but exactly how strong is she? What feats does she have? Also, does this fight include the characters from the DBZ movies? "
She is near-omnipotent. She Basically reset the entire universe, To help her friends. "
near omnipotent my ass, she is basically the closest thing to a god that sailor moon universe have "

Interesting, so she reset a universe? Has she ever destroyed anything?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@GIRUGAMESH:
im going with one of them stoping time and just killing dbz one by one. 

galaxia    is said to be a galaxy buster    and moon at full power beat her
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssjsuperman said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: im going with one of them stoping time and just killing dbz one by one.  galaxia    is said to be a galaxy buster    and moon at full power beat her "

Broly was a galaxy buster and goku beat him. 

Kid Buu was a galaxy buster 

Buuhan was a threat to the existence of the whole universe, so erm sorry but it pales in comparison. 

In DBZ goku learnt instant transmission from a race of people that also know how to manipulate space and time, hence instant transmission exists. Also Guldo displayed that capability, and well Janemba was a reality warper that even the dragonballs could not do anything to.

So hey, your plan might work, but DBZ in my view has a far greater chance.
@soldier:
you do know that broly.Janemba and a lot of what kid buu did are not in the manga and non canon right
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssjsuperman said:

"@soldier: you do know that broly.Janemba and a lot of what kid buu did are not in the manga and non canon right "

Yeah sorry it was not accurate of me to say kid buu, I meant to say original Buu, and did you make this manga only, just now? 

@soldier:
sorry we will do manga versions first. then we will deabate the anime   version after that.  

and here are a few things they can do.

Sailor Moon as Neo-Queen restored the a dead planet to its original state. and they move and there attacks are  light speed.  

there are more feats but its going to take me time to find them
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i dont like dbz so much but this time ::  

shenron , vegito , buu ,cell  can destroy all sailor moon universe 
(while she is moving her hand to cast her atack , she is a dead  woman )

both need time to cast their powers  (dbz characters are more warrior than sm universe)

both  don't have prep , you know what dbz characters can do without prep 

speedlight without resistence??? , not a good thing.  the power is not everything

the only powerful characters in sm universe are galaxy busters and sailor moon, dbz universe has more than that. 

sm universe doesnt have superstrenght , and sm characters bodies are vulnerable  to super hits and a lot of things. (without that field shield)
but saiyajins can survive in space without powers , its natural for them . 

what is one planet compared with thousand of dimensions , planets , galaxies  ? 

only buu ,cell , shenron would dare to destroy the planet earth .
@SilverGalford:
no there are more powerful people in moon universe that have  manny powers and where only useing the manga in this battle  

dbz canon characters    can not servive in outer space so only a a few bad guys and goku can just teleport some where. 

how are dbz light speed. 

where in the hell  in dbz did someone  destroy   a dimensions. 

and no one in dbz has ever destroy ed a galaxies in the manga
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

can someone explain who this god is that sailor moon has
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ssjsuperman: 
"can not servive in outer space so only a a few bad guys and goku can just teleport some where. " 

you are so wrong !  

sorry it's in spanish  
  and  he can get out of the planet without problems , the saiyajins can do that , they can survive in outerspace without problems  and without powers , ( vegeta and napa in one episode)  , goku doesn't know that he can do that.
  imagine just the earth a insignificant planet compared with the planet vegito where the gravity is more than the earth  . (sailor moon is just a human turned into a god without training , strategy , resistence)  

the saiyajins get more power when they recover energy  from many  battles  , what about goku from db gt? ,fusioned with shen ron? i guess that is very powerful . and we dont even know what powers he may have.

the power of freeza destroyed  the planet vegito as you can see. 
 just imagine what  other Dbz characters could do
 buu can destroy planets and many dbz evil chars can do that  , but goku  stopped them  .

finally both dont have prep and  dbz universe has a chance . sm need to think about it to fight

@SilverGalford:
is that the movie or was that in the anime 

if its only in the movies that makes it none canan
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ssjsuperman: Moon is faster than light right?
@Nerx:
i think all of them are i seen them fly by planets like it was nothing
@ssjsuperman: wow this is a babyshake
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
" @ssjsuperman: wow this is a babyshake "

Sorry, what were the extent of Eternal Sailor Moon's powers? Did she ever bust a galaxy, or anything around that level?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssjsuperman said:
"@Nerx: i think all of them are i seen them fly by planets like it was nothing "

thats a feat?
@FLCL1:
that means there very fast
@FLCL1 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
"@Nerx: i think all of them are i seen them fly by planets like it was nothing "
thats a feat? "
it takes light one second to touch the moon
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Again the underrated girls in short skirts take it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel