Sailor Mars vs Vegeta

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by ArtsyGal 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So i saw a video on this and well here we are

Scene 1 - like the video vegeta is the sayian saga ver and mars is well whatever ver that matches that

Scene 2 - there both at there strongest

Note - I f people think GT is canon then that ver, if not then evil vegeta buu saga

anyone?

Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Sailor Mars, of course. She has the power of love and Vegeta has been taken down by the power of love before (ex. Bulma).

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Acura_Max said:

Sailor Mars, of course. She has the power of love and Vegeta has been taken down by the power of love before (ex. Bulma).

"Servant women bring me a Mars Bar at once!"

"Get off your ass and get it yourself shorty"

And so begins a rated M fanfiction crossover of Vegeta and Sailor Mars, that should of probably never of been published and will make all the pubescent boys horny.

The end.

anyone else for this one?

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Not sure if this is bad, since this thread is only two months old, but I guess I'll post in it anyways since much older threads have been revived before.

But anyways, despite the fact that I prefer Sailor Mars over Vegeta, Vegeta wins. If I remember correctly, he's a planet buster. Sailor Mars is one of the weaker Sailor Soldiers, and her only benefit is her FTL speed. The only thing she can really do is speed blitz him, or just fly away to space where he can't get her, leading the battle to a stalemate.

So yeah, it's either stalemate (via Sailor Mars flying away into space) or Vegeta wins.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ArtsyGal: Her flying away is an automatic loss.

@SpeedForceSpider: or BRF

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegeta would win

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Then Vegeta wins. I can't see Sailor Mars winning this, even with the speed advantage.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

lol... that's true!

"The wild Sailor Mars used Run Away"

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Vegeta wins this pretty easy

@Destinyheroknight said:

Vegeta wins this pretty easy

Yep, pretty much.

I find it hilarious how the Guardian Soldiers are supposed to protect Usagi, yet she can kick all of their asses in her sleep.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

OP i love how u always make threads of dbz vs randoms...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anime Sailor Mars is dead

manga Sailor Mars can put a good fight.

@SilverGalford said:

Anime Sailor Mars is dead

manga Sailor Mars can put a good fight.

Any anime Sailor Soldier would die in the first few seconds (except for anime Sailor Galaxia)

Manga Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia would each ultimately curbstomp him, while manga Sailor Saturn would stomp (if anyone tries to argue against this, I'll just laugh)

Any of the other manga soldiers would last for a little bit, but would lose eventually. Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto just have the speed advantage, and nothing else. They would lose, unfortunately.

Not sure about Chibiusa, though. By powerscaling, she might be on planet busting level.

@ArtsyGal: I saw your post on vine about teen titans vs JL what is that about?

@SMXLR8 said:

@ArtsyGal: I saw your post on vine about teen titans vs JL what is that about?

First of all, very off topic (not to mention random).

Second of all, I used the animated versions. The Teen Titans animated verse has Raven, who, via powerscaling, can wipe out all life on earth. She also has class 100 telekinetic strength, magic based abilities, some degree of reality warping, dimensional travel, and telepathic/empathic abilities. Not to mention that she stopped time before. There's also Starfire, who's massively FTL, has class 100 strength, and survived a considerably large explosion in outer space (she also turned out unharmed).

@ArtsyGal: star is not FTL

@SMXLR8: Watch Transformation.

And why am I even having this discussion with you? This is a completely different thread, and if you wanted to notify me about it, why didn't you post it on the actual thread?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel