Sahquiel vs Godzilla

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Dec. 11, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Big city wreaking things in a fight. Who is victorous? Use proper arguments.

(Also I ment to say Sachiel. Sorry.)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't know anything about Sachiel, but I do have some knowledge of Godzilla and am unbiased enough to properly use it if anyone knows about the other dude.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Which version of Godzilla?

If it's American Not-Godzilla he gets crushed.

If it's Marvel Godzilla, Godzilla does the obliterating as he can fight Thor to some extent. Heisei Godzilla also beats Sachiel, as he was a threat to the entire world and had crazy feats like destroying black holes with his atomic breath in Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sachiel as in Angel from Evangelion? Unless Godzilla haves progressive knifes for claws i dont see how he can pierce the A.T. Field

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The A.T. Field is not unbreakable. N2 Mines could break through them in some occasions and leave significant damage on Angels. Heisei Godzilla should have much more firepower than any N2 Mine. The same goes for Marvel Godzilla who could fight Thor. His strength should be sufficient to tear through them.

Post by othus12 (6,198 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@FalconC2 said:

The A.T. Field is not unbreakable. N2 Mines could break through them in some occasions and leave significant damage on Angels. Heisei Godzilla should have much more firepower than any N2 Mine. The same goes for Marvel Godzilla who could fight Thor. His strength should be sufficient to tear through them.

this

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Final Wars Godzilla should have more than enough fire power to take out Sahquiel

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm gonna ask my friend on this tomorrow since he's seen every Godzilla movie known to man or close to it and I think he watched Evengelion too

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Still, Sachiel got attacked through the A.T. Field and quickly regenerated, only losing 18% of his bio-mass after a 2 gigaton explosion. And there is an historial of Godzilla attacks being stopped by Force Fields, even the famous Atomic Breath, like against Spacegodzilla

Post by othus12 (6,198 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: the most powerful godzilla is not the one that fought against space godzilla, but the one who battled thor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel