Sage Mode Kabuto vs Orochimaru and Tsunade

Topic started by WorldEater on June 20, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (274 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Who wins, vicers? 

Fight takes place in the Hidden Rain Village. Oro is in character. Kabuto is in character. Tsunade has morals off. No prep. Standard winning rules Who wins? 

vs
   vs

AND
   AND

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orochimaru and Tsunade

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kabuto wasn't impressive to me at all. Oro and Tsunade should have no problems taking him out

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team wins easily here. Orochimaru can hold Kabuto on his own, let alone with Tsunade

Post by INBAN (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Team eighter can solo easily.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

Team wins easily here. Orochimaru can hold Kabuto on his own, let alone with Tsunade

Not sure if you were suggesting otherwise, but Sage Kabuto>Oro.

But with Tsunade in this as well, plus the fact that they have decades of experience working as a team, Kabuto will go down before too long.

@GIRUGAMESH: By hold him, I meant match him long enough for Tsunade to smash him apart. And you are right. They just have too much experience together for Kabuto to win

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster: Ah ok, wasn't quite sure what you meant. Glad we agree.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ChromeDisaster said:

If you mean Orochimaru before his new current Zetsu body and Kabuto's chakra absorbed, then not really.

Heck even regular Kabuto with orochimaru's augmentation went beyond in control and scope in using Edo Tensei.

@ChromeDisaster said:

@GIRUGAMESH: By hold him, I meant match him long enough for Tsunade to smash him apart. And you are right. They just have too much experience together for Kabuto to win

Orochimaru casually tanked Tsunade's punch in part 1.

Orochi-Kabuto arguably could. SM Kabuto should be able to, and he has regeneration and oral rebirth and of course liquefy himself.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

Not sure if you were suggesting otherwise, but Sage Kabuto>Oro.

But with Tsunade in this as well, plus the fact that they have decades of experience working as a team, Kabuto will go down before too long.

But with what?

@JThree47605 said:

Kabuto wasn't impressive to me at all. Oro and Tsunade should have no problems taking him out

He and Uchiha bros both holding back technically, he manage to stall them and even overwhelmed a bit if it weren't for Izanami.

I don't now about Current Orochimaru with Kabuto's addition. But the Orochimaru and Tsunade we most know aren't stronger than Itachi and Sasuke.

Not saying SM Kabuto is but he proved his worth before getting Izanami trolled.

Post by nishi99 (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Orochimaru might be able to solo now.

@nishi99 said:

Orochimaru might be able to solo now.

In theory he should now. But technically we saw nothing from him. His improvements are from his Zetsu body and absorbing Kabuto's knowledge and the snake Sage chakra.

Tsunade is pretty much below though.

@321zigzag1: He didn't really over whelm them. The only thing that stopped them from completely molesting him was Itachi trying to stop the Edo, otherwise either could have beat the $hit out of him on their own(imo). He just wasn't impressive to me. I don't see him beat Orochimaru(all though we haven't seen much from him). Tsunade isn't needed

@JThree47605: My point exactly. Sasuke could have killed him if they didn't have to end the jutsu. But, what can you expect from plot devices?

@ChromeDisaster: A list of things I've learned about plot devices:

1. They suck

@JThree47605: And they suck bad!

@ChromeDisaster said:

@JThree47605: My point exactly. Sasuke could have killed him if they didn't have to end the jutsu. But, what can you expect from plot devices?

And Kabuto could have killed Sasuke right from the beginning with White Rage Jutsu.

All Sasuke has is Amaterasu spam on Kabuto.

@JThree47605

said:

@321zigzag1: He didn't really over whelm them. The only thing that stopped them from completely molesting him was Itachi trying to stop the Edo, otherwise either could have beat the $hit out of him on their own(imo). He just wasn't impressive to me. I don't see him beat Orochimaru(all though we haven't seen much from him). Tsunade isn't needed

If it was the Orochimaru before his new recent improvements he has nothing on Kabuto on feats from what I saw.

Under those no killing situations he sort of did. Itachi technically died twice. Sasuke could have died if it weren't for Itachi from the very beginning.

The Uchihas had to break each other genjutsu from Tayuya's Flute which even managed to temporarily bind Itachi even himself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel