Sabretooth Takes On Various Heroines!

Topic started by blackdemon on Jan. 21, 2014. Last post by Erik 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

My, it sure has been a long time since last I made a battle thread! Well, in light of how just a few months from now will be coming out the new movie "X-Men: Days Of Future Past", I'm now going to make a thread where Victor Creed AKA Sabretooth from Marvel Comics takes on a lineup of heroines, anime or otherwise. This came to mind on account of how he is an equal opportunity killer, it's true, but he seems to especially enjoy killing women or trying to(just ask Psylocke). Note well, btw, that all fights take place in Detroit, Michigan, and that after every battle, whether he wins or loses, Sabretooth is restored to full power for the next fight. And, if you don't care for this sort of thread/battle idea, then just don't post and ignore it. Anyway, for those who are interested, though, the heroines I am pitting this motherfucker...

...up against are as follows.

Renamon(Digimon Tamers Anime)

Videl(Dragonball Anime Saga)

Pixie(Monster Rancher Anime)

Sailor Moon(Sailor Moon Anime)

Pantha(DC Comics, post-crisis, pre-death, pre-NU52)

Gatomon(Digimon Adventure Anime)

Frost(Mortal Kombat, I see her as a heroine who got screwed over and derailed by the MK creators rather than a villainess)

Chun-Li(Street Fighter)

Hermione Granger(Harry Potter)

Blackarachnia(Beast Wars: Transformers)

Master Tigress(Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2)

Fifi La Fume(Tiny Toon Adventures, remember, she has toon force and a powerful stink spray and Creed's sense of smell is super sharp!)

Krystal(Starfox)

Violet Parr(The Incredibles)

List the outcomes individually and in the order above, please!

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

He loses to chun li, pixie, black arachnia and sailor moon for sure. Renamon might take him, same with videl. He probably beats gatomon unless she digivolves and he definitely beats Hermione.

I'm not familiar enough with the others to comment.

Post by taichokage (12,978 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not familiar with all these characters but i know several ( Videl, Sailor Moon, Chun Li, Blackarachnia, Krystal and Violet). Al long as ko, or incapacitation counts, he loses to Videl, Chun Li, Blackarachnia and definitely Sailor Moon. She's probably the only one who can actually kill him. I've only seen Krystal in like 2 games but based on that she would lose. Violet's game is invisibility. I don't think she's skilled enough to beat Sabretooth though. And Fifi la Fume via too force should destroy Sabretooth. The rest I really can't say.
Post by takashichea (11,870 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Recorded thread. See AV Battle Usage Project. When you make threads, can you record them? It only takes a few minutes.
Also I know there's a Sabretooth image, but maybe some more images would make it better. It might be a haul with that many characters I understand.
Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@blackdemon: Is Sabretooth with adamantium or without? What version are we using, as he has had several power upgrades over the years in addition to various depictions of his character ranging from sadistic, brawling animal to amazingly cunning psychopath. Also, does he get knowledge on his opponents?

Yeah that does matter. Although there are a few characters he couldn't beat regardless.

@taichokage: Most likely. I don't know very many of those characters lol. But I do know Sabretooth intimately. :p

Sorry, I should have specified. Sabretooth's opponents do not have knowledge on him, nor vice versa. Each fight is a random encounter for him and them, though those of his opponents who can fly start in the air, while his ground bound opponents are invariably a few feet away from him and vice versa at the start of the battle, but only a few. This, in addition to how this is sadistic brawler Sabretooth with the adamantium skeleton and boosted healing factor. Hope that helps, and remember to list the outcomes individually and in the order the OP presents. Especially since, whether he wins or loses, he's restored to full power for his next opponent after every fight.

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Only ones I'm not sure about are Krystal, Pantha, and Hermione. He loses to everyone else and ties with La Fume

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

stops at Sailor Moon unless you are using the weak versions of all of them. oh now that i can see you specified this , stops at la fume due to toon force unless again if she doesn't use it.

not sure if videl would be a good opponent but she may lose due to her durability.

since Sabretooth has healing factor and tanked worse things than the powers of videl , not sure if she can beat him.

Okay since I know little about some of these characters, all I can say is that Renamon, Videl, Pixie, Blackarachnia, Master Tigress, and Violet Parr are going to die.

@blackdemon: What are the conditions for victory? Because knocking him out will be nigh impossible and killing is going to be nearly as difficult with his upgraded healing factor (it's much more powerful than Wolverine's). The only real way to win is incapacitation.

Incapacitating Creed will do for taking him down, though if someone manages to knock out or kill him, that works too, of course, but incapacitating him will earn them a victory.

Btw, about the characters you think Creed will kill, I take it you know more about them than the characters you know little about?

@blackdemon: My knowledge of Videl, Blackarachnia, and Violet Parr is just as detailed as my knowledge of Sabretooth is. My Renamon, Pixie, and Master Tigress knowledge is only as deep as some bio pages unfortunately.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel