Sabo vs Monster Trio

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on July 1, 2014. Last post by WorldEater 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,213 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
  • Serious but not bloodlusted
  • start 100 meters from eachother

Round 1. Luffy alone

Round 2. Sanji and Zoro

Round 3. Luffy and Zoro

Round 4. M3

Setting: Little Garden

Little Garden
Little Garden
Post by Zerogodlike (1,313 posts) See mini bio Level 11

sabo Should logically be stronger than all of them and should be able to clear.

Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't think Sabo can beat all 3 but 1 or 2 at once yes. The thing is, Zoro clashed with Fujitora twice before. Once thy attacked each other once. The second time was off panel. But we know that Fuji isn't above Zoro to the point of one shotting him. Luffy should at least be of the same caliber and Sanji close behind. It's kinda unclear but I don't think Sabo could take all 3 at once and win. Beat them badly but probably not win. We'll see though. I get tired of saying this but Oda hasn't given us a serious full on fight with these guys post skip. The exception would be Sanji vs Don where the former was owned quickly, but not only is Sanji the bottom of the monster trio, but it's Don we are talking about. Right now it's hard for me to guage the Strawhats. For instance I don't know if the 3 of them combined could defeat an admiral or not.
Post by luthluth (1,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lets see Sanji is at Vice admiral level and would have lost to someone like Vergo, Zoro should be slightly above someone like pica who is under Doflamingo and Luffy is either less than, equal to or a little bit stronger than Doflamingo which I doubt. Sabo should be able to solo like a boss.

Luffy will probably have to team up with Law to beat Don. He's humiliated Luffy, Law and Sanji individually already.
Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sabo is powerful but cmon people are understimating the trio here. teamwork should overpower sabo anyday.

Online Now

@luthluth: Saying that Sanji is VA level is a bit vague IMO. There are varying levels of VAs, some are weak while others are high Shichibukai - borderline admiral level, Garp for instance was technically a VA, yet he was a top tier. I think putting Sanji as low Shichibukai level would be a more accurate gauge of him.

There hasn't been a Vice Admiral close to Admiral level. Only one who was at Admiral level or stronger, that being Garp, and we all know why. He still demanded Admiral authority he just turned down the official title. The rest all fall heavily short.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,426 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Honestly I think Zoro or Luffy could take him on one on one, the days of being behind his brothers are over :P although if he does end up needing Laws help, then yeah it would take two on one to beat him. But he definitely can't take all three at once
Online Now

@taichokage: Well I was actually referring to Kuzan, Kizaru, and Akainu prior to becoming admiral's since all 3 were had to attain that level to advance we could assume that VA's reach said level. Smoker will undoubtedly reach Admiral level as a VA, or maybe even Coby for that matter in the future.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seeing how he gone toe to toe with Jesus Burgess and block his attacks, I would go with Sabo crushing everyone heads like eggs. Luffy, Sanji and Zoro have to step up their games

Post by SMXLR8 (7,554 posts) See mini bio Level 16

we have to wait and see how sabo handles him self in his fight with fujitora

Likewise, we need to see the others especially Zoro. Until they gt hurt badly in a fight I don think we could consider them goin all out. The issue is that the maximum limit to everyone here is unknown. We did see Sanji owned but it was an opponent so far above him that it's not a good example.
Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sanji seems far behind luffy and zoro and with GOOD reason.

zoro was trained by the best possible teacher and luffy was trained by one of the best haki users on the entire verse. yonko level everywhere.

ivankov is powerful enough to go toe to toe with kuma but she's nowhere near as powerful as the other masters, hell ivankov isnt even the number 2 on his own organization. its sabo.

we see zoro fighting on equal ground with admirals and even one shotted the boss of the fishman island arc. we have yet to see zoro go asura and who knows what else luffy's got under his sleeve.

Exactly. It's more like Zoro/Luffy, then Sanji is his stand alone level them the middle trio. Sanji is probably as close to Franky as he is Luffy/Zoro.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sabo needs more feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel