Saber vs Yammamoto

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 12, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream:

I doubt it would even 1 hit him...

And still Yammamoto's bankai > Excaliblast

And with hypersonic speed and very good reflexes he can easily dodge excaliblast or counter it with his bankai, still an own.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade: yamamoto's body has resistance to that temperature as he has already shown. saber loses as soon as avalon runs out

@eddz99: you forgot one thing, saber cant attack while using avalon. there is no servant from nasuverse who can beat yamamoto.

excalibur is only town+ level. yamamoto has multi city level durability

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@eddz99: Excalibur's light travels hundreds of meters into the sky in seconds, and it's omnidirectional. Yammamoto isn't dodging it just with hypersonic speed. Plus that amount of heat doesn't grant him good durability or the power required to surpass Excalibur, since the heat is limited to the surface of his body.

@Dartz: hundred meters per second is not even sound speed, hypersonic is a far cry. ichigo, who was way slower than yama was dodging gin's blade which was cutting down a city in less than a second. it could extend and contract several times, ichigo could also cut through 100 million petals in a second and create afterimages with his movements which already puts ichi at double digits mach. yamamoto >> shunsui kyoraku=stark > R2 ulquiorra >>> R1 ulquiorra >>>>> bankai ichigo = double digit mach.

btw ennetsu jigoku is a multi city buster as its stated it can destroy an area exponentially larger than karakura town http://img.mangastream.to/manga/bleach/395/13.png.......while excalibur is only town+ to city level at max. if yama can tank an ennetsu jigoku explosion while he was already low on stamina, then excalibur should be nothing for him

Post by Dream (7,458 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I doubt it would even 1 hit him...

Excaliblast vaporizes foes with town level durability down to the last atom unless they have a means of fending against it (in Gil's case, his golden magical armor that could allowed him to parry blows from the sword and withstand much of a point-blank Excaliblast). I don't recall Bleach characters having durability against attacks focused on atomic destruction, so I highly doubt Yamamoto will be able to tank the blast unless he counteracts with an attack from his bankai.

saber loses as soon as avalon runs out

I see we're still downplaying Avalon. Keep forgetting that the sheathe reflects attacks, as me and CerusSerenade keep bugging you about? Or if you want, go rewatch the final episode of Fate/ Stay Night and see that Saber could use Avalon to reflect Gil's Enuma Elish back at him.

there is no servant from nasuverse who can beat yamamoto.

If he thought Saber was bad, Gilgamesh would make Yamamoto his bitch thanks to Gate of Babylon spammage or Ea. No Bleach character would be capable of counteracting Ea when Gil gets serious enough.

yamamoto has multi city level durability

And what has you coming to that conclusion outside of character statements? Visible feats or narration from the author trump hyperbole character statements. If we believed anything a character said when they were exaggerating, then we would be dumb enough to believe anything like Cell from DBZ being a solar system buster when the highest things destroyed by DBZ characters have been planets.

hundred meters per second is not even sound speed,

He said hundreds of meters per second, which he is right. 343.2 meters per second is crossing into the speed of second.

yamamoto >> shunsui kyoraku=stark > R2 ulquiorra >>> R1 ulquiorra >>>>> bankai ichigo = double digit mach

btw ennetsu jigoku is a multi city buster as its stated it can destroy an area exponentially larger than karakura town

Again, you are only foolish enough to think this because of your silly dependence on character statements.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,270 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: Zetto has proven Mountain/island level durability, should I pit him against gilgamesh? lol

@Dream: so what, character statements are not facts?? that guy said hundreds of meters in seconds there is an s and you chose to ignore it. how the heck does hundreds of meters in seconds equal hypersonic+??

and yes, cell from dbz is a solar system buster....even season 1 vegeta can bust the earth with a power level of 24000. cell is in several billions, do the powerscaling. the sun is only 330,000 times heavier than the earth. power scaling gives yama multi city+ durability as even H2 ichigo crushed a city busting attack in his hand without getting a scratch.

there would be no need for bleach characters to tank Ea, they can kill gil with a wave of their hand before he can even draw out any weapon or simply dodge ea. ichigo can just wave his sword and destroy a mountain, he beats gil that way

@Jinbeifan1: Have any proof of this?

and yes, cell from dbz is a solar system buster

You're dumb enough to believe that?

Ugggh, screw this. I've wasted enough of my time over the past several days trying to pound sense into your head over telling the difference between hyperbole and legitimate feats.

If anyone else feels the need to continue trying to kick this fool around, your choice. But I have better things to do with my time than to keep trying to lecture someone who isn't gonna listen to reason.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: LOL well played =D and yes DBZ is wanked a little to hard here it's sad

@SMXLR8: The guy's an apparent Bleach-wanker. Thinks Ichigo can destroy an entire country with his feats and that Yamamoto can tank attacks that destroy multiple cities.

@Dream: yeah its in the movie. i cant post it here you have to download it. in the movie, a weapon called the dyna egg is as destructive as a nuclear bomb. Zetto activated it in kizarus face while they were on the island, and it demolished everything, only kizaru and Zetto lived through it. everyone else was evacuated, and it was kizarus intangibility that saved him (i believe) zetto has no DF

@Jinbeifan1: From what I'm looking up, it says that the blast had knocked him out and still left him injured enough where Luffy and the Straw Hats had to nurse him back to full health.

@Dream: yeah that's still tanking the attack. its not tanking if he died in it. his entire body was still intact and he was floating at sea when they found him, which means he had been alone for a long time. plus he might have only needed rest, chopper barely wrapped him up and when he woke up he kicked luffy sanji and zoro around like nothing happened.

@Dream said:

@Jinbeifan1: Have any proof of this?

and yes, cell from dbz is a solar system buster

You're dumb enough to believe that?

Ugggh, screw this. I've wasted enough of my time over the past several days trying to pound sense into your head over telling the difference between hyperbole and legitimate feats.

If anyone else feels the need to continue trying to kick this fool around, your choice. But I have better things to do with my time than to keep trying to lecture someone who isn't gonna listen to reason.

you are trolling now, lolz.

if you believe dbz is only planet level even by the cell saga, then its obvious you are downplaying

@Jinbeifan1: So it's kind of similar to the "Superman KOed by nova" feat I seen from a while back?

In case you don't get what I mean, there was a comic panel I seen a while back where Superman had endured and lived through the explosion of a star in a galaxy going nova and taking out all the planets in it, though the explosion still had KOed him.

I take it then the movie with Z is a case where the movie villains from a popular shounen series (i.e.: One Piece) are portrayed to be more powerful than any foe shown from the actual canon, like DBZ usually did in its movies?

@Dream: I'd say that's a similar experience, yes! Although i feel like the nova would only make him stronger since that's what the sun does to him lol

actually unlike the DBZ movies, the One Piece Films Strong World and Z were considered cannon by Oda. Z and Shiki both existed in the main canon, but the movie directors wanted to use them instead of the manga.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel