Saber vs Yammamoto

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 12, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I just saw the ichigo vs saber thread and I was quite surprised to find out she won. With that said lets see where this goes:

Yama-gi has access to Bankai

Saber at full power (I'd also like to find out what all of her calcs are if someone would like to help with that)

battle in soul society

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Yama gets 1000 ATK points from a home field advantage lol.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Excaliblast, gg.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ReliusClover: how powerful is that?

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
If Ichigo lost even though he had access to Dangai form, i don't see how Yamji could fare any better.
Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

saber would win with avalon

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I'm going with the guy that has the Sun as his shield and god knows how many different spells. Yammamoto ftw.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TheEd said:

I'm going with the guy that has the Sun as his shield and god knows how many different spells. Yammamoto ftw.

I doubt Yama would use it up front. Against Aizen, he decided to get stabbed and blow himself up rather than use Zanka no Tachi.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With Avalon Yammamoto lacks the means to kill Saber and kills himself trying.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1: town+ to city level, definitely weaker than ennetsu jigoku and nothing compared to zanka no tachi, North.

with avalon active, saber cant attack. once she runs out of prana, avalon fades away and the flames consume her.

yama can beat even gilgamesh quite easily

Ignore the bleach and final fantasy wanker, he knows not what he says.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade said:

With Avalon Yammamoto lacks the means to kill Saber and kills himself trying.

Ignore the bleach and final fantasy wanker, he knows not what he says.

LOLOLOLOLO, bleach wanker? final fantasy wanker?? the gilgawanker is bitching here as well. and lol what?? now, saber>yamamoto?? stop with your no limits fallacy, are you trying to imply saber or gilgamesh can beat even goku and superman??

oh i remembered, saber cant attack while avalon is active....and avalon consumes a lot of prana so once its over she dies from the heat once it disappears. 1.5 million degrees >>>>> fate stay night and fate zero.

any HST top tier can kick your gilgamesh's ass

Avalon reflects your 1.5 million degrees and Yammamoto incinerates himself. Saber wins.

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20

saber cant attack while avalon is active....and avalon consumes a lot of prana so once its over she dies from the heat once it disappears.

Sigh.... I guess you really are a wanker if you're downplaying how ridiculous Avalon is as a defense.

In terms of this battle, Saber creams Yamamoto easily if she has Avalon. Otherwise, I picture her taking him out with difficulty without the sheathe.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Without Avalon = Yammamoto owns

With Avalon = Saber owns ( but only because of the immortality! )

@eddz99 said:

Without Avalon = Yammamoto owns

With Avalon = Saber owns ( but only because of the immortality! )

Yammamoto survives excaliblast how?

@CerusSerenade: Not if saber gets burned to ashes from a range

@eddz99 said:

@CerusSerenade: Not if saber gets burned to ashes from a range

Excaliblast is ranged.

@CerusSerenade: Yamamoto is atleast supersonic with very good reflexes, he would be able to dodge it, also sun > excaliblast

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@eddz99: Actually he's easily hypersonic based on feats, especially as he is one of the high tiers of Bleach.

And "hot as the sun"? Highly doubtful. It reeks of hyperbole like boasts in Naruto about Amaterasu being as much, especially as the heat output from Yamamoto's bankai only intensifies in his vicinity the longer he keeps it active. If the sword was as at such temperatures, it could easily vaporize all life on a planet, including Yamamoto.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel