saber vs priscila

Topic started by othus12 on March 3, 2013. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

lately i have seen terrible amounts of wank for these 2 characters so i thought it would be fun to watch them destroy each other. so let the battle begin

fight at an empty arena

saber has avalon

they are in character

don't forget to mention those beautiful arguments (match 3000 speed and planet burst durability) please go all out

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Where is the Mach 3000 speed coming from? -_-*

Cutting the crap though, Saber shouldn't have much trouble dispatching Priscilla as the latter's regeneration wouldn't be capable of holding up to an Excaliblast due to the attack's ability to inflict atomic destruction on foes equal to or weaker than its power output. Saber wouldn't even need Avalon to thrash Pris.

I'm guessing the "planet level durability" argument was coming from CerusSerenade in response to Avalon fending off a blast from Gilgamesh's Ea, which has flaws in that Gil wasn't using the sword's full output at the time and that if Gil did use its full power, he would likely have destroyed the Grail and Saber would vanish with it due to the Grail no longer existing to supply her with mana in maintaining her body.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Cacls made on the OBD, accepted and regularly used calcs.

@ReliusClover: I highly doubt Pris and Saber are Mach 3000. -_-*

And I thought Ea's full output was only life-wiper since it's power would destroy the planet's Reality Marble.

@Dream: Saber not, but Pris and other Claymore top tires have some solid calcs going for them.

@ReliusClover: Seriously? -_-*

I know many of the Claymores, Abyssal Ones and Awakened Beings in later arcs are easily hypersonic. But their destructive capacity and durability, for the most part, aren't as impressive compared to even high tiers in the HST.

@Dream: They have a size on the Claymore island and using that they calced the distance Alicia and Beth passed in their fight with Riful, Pris blitzing Riful from a massive distance, Clare dodging the long ranged Destroyer spikes as well as some of the quicksword calcs now.

And a calc for Isley's and Luciela's fight places them between town and city level (or Isley's arrows at least). And Pris one shotting the Destroyer is a hill level feat, so they ain't that bad at all.

@ReliusClover: Care to provide links to your evidence, especially the speed feats?

@Dream: Not really good at digging shit up but i'll see...

And fuck, can't find a single one. Gonna PM Willy see if he can dig them up. But i think speed calc wasn't done in a blog but rather during a thread off handly. If you want i can give you links to some threads mentioning said cacls and stats?

Pretty sure i already linked the calcs here once now if i could only remember where (was Pris vs someone).

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/zoro-vs-priscilla/334292/?page=4

Found it, posted the link in that thread on that page, now try it here just to see that the blog was taken down...

@Dream: Took a quick look at the DFW wiki and luckily they had links to the calcs up on the character profiles:

Mach 3000 Top Tire Speed

Destroyer Spine's Speed

@ReliusClover: Sorry, but I just can't find myself convinced with this considering it looks like much of the argument being made with the feats stems from judging the distance of the island that Clare and the other Claymores are on.

@Dream: Well Nevermind calced the whole size of the island, so don't really see where's the problem.

Not like they are guessing it.

@ReliusClover: For right now though, it seems OBD and Deadliest Fictional Warrior are using the island's size as the complete basis for judging the ridiculous speed calcs with the Claymore cast. The sudden boost in speed between earlier and recent chapters in Claymore compared to anything like DBZ, Naruto and Yuyu Hakusho just isn't too convincing for me at the moment.

Better to be skeptic than blindly accepting whatever others say without one's own reasonable basis.

@Dream: Well more than one calc tie in and there are the earlier Quicksword calcs so in the full picture it doesn't seem too odd which is why i go by it.

But yeah, if you don't really buy it can't say much against it, after all this isn't something set in stone. There's room for doubt as it's not 100% waterproof. And YYH actually had a boost like that as many of the S-Classes were missing any speed feats and were tied to the speed of mid tires and such till new feats didn't finally appear.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

yeah going with priscila on this one

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel