Saber vs Ichigo

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 8, 2011. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,678 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

He is far above mountain level.

As me and others keep trying to hammer into that wanking mind of yours, he isn't. The guy's only at town-busting levels and only hacked apart a section of a mountain with his swings.

Avalon can't be used for an infinite time and will eventually run out.

No one in Bleach is getting through Avalon and will only kill themselves trying when they get their attacks reflected back in their face.

Saber is not getting anywhere beyond ulquiorra

On the contrary, she would be a good match for even the high tiers of Bleach, so long as Avalon is barred. You're just too biased to think otherwise.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005:

Didn't you watch the episode?

His rejatsu cannot be sensed simply because he has none, he traded it all for physical power. Avalon can be used for infinite time and has reflected far greater attacks ( half a city buster attack ) which even final getsuga tenshou ichigo, cannot do.

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Saber with some difficulty

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

As me and others keep trying to hammer into that wanking mind of yours, he isn't. The guy's only at town-busting levels and only hacked apart a section of a mountain with his swings.

No one in Bleach is getting through Avalon and will only kill themselves trying when they get their attacks reflected back in their face.

On the contrary, she would be a good match for even the high tiers of Bleach, so long as Avalon is barred. You're just too biased to think otherwise.

It was just the shcokwave of his swings that destroyed the mountain. The point of contact is much much much stronger than the shockwave. Ichigo is easily island level.

Nonsense, Avalon doesn't reflect crap....it never happened in the VN.

Ulquiorra was a casual city buster wayyy back in the HM arc. Dangai ichigo is hundreds of times stronger, putting him far above city level. Not to mention, saber is only mach 15 and will get blitzed by even the mid tiers in HST

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005:

His rejatsu cannot be sensed simply because he has none, he traded it all for physical power. Avalon can be used for infinite time and has reflected far greater attacks ( half a city buster attack ) which even final getsuga tenshou ichigo, cannot do.

Wrong!! he never lost his rieatsu, thats only what Aizen thought because he couldn't sense it.

Avalon can't be used for an infinite time, Saber will eventually run out of prana.....not to mention, the user can't attack when avalon is active

@supernova7005 said:

@Dream said:

It was just the shcokwave of his swings that destroyed the mountain. The point of contact is much much much stronger than the shockwave. Ichigo is easily island level.

Nonsense, Avalon doesn't reflect crap....it never happened in the VN.

Ulquiorra was a casual city buster wayyy back in the HM arc. Dangai ichigo is hundreds of times stronger, putting him far above city level. Not to mention, saber is only mach 15 and will get blitzed by even the mid tiers in HST

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005:

Wrong!! he never lost his rieatsu, thats only what Aizen thought because he couldn't sense it.

Avalon can't be used for an infinite time, Saber will eventually run out of prana.....not to mention, the user can't attack when avalon is active

You are wrong, He traded all of his rejatsu ( or sealed it ) for physical power, saigo no getsuga tenshou is the unsealed form that uses all his sealed rejatsu.

How did saber counter gilgamesh's half a tokyo buster attack then?

Show ulquiora busting a city, Dangai ichigo being 100x stronger is a speculation.

Avalon can't reflect crap? HAHA, quit making things up, avalon reflected half a tokyo buster attack

EDIT:

Saber > Naraku > Ichigo

@eddz99 said:

You are wrong, He traded all of his rejatsu ( or sealed it ) for physical power, saigo no getsuga tenshou is the unsealed form that uses all his sealed rejatsu.

How did saber counter gilgamesh's half a tokyo buster attack then?

Show ulquiora busting a city, Dangai ichigo being 100x stronger is a speculation.

Avalon can't reflect crap? HAHA, quit making things up, avalon reflected half a tokyo buster attack

EDIT:

Saber > Naraku > Ichigo

Nonsense, He didnt trade his rieatsu for his physical strength. instead, his power was on a whole different level that aizen couldn't sense it.

This is ulquiorra's city buster http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8664/bleach2402627.jpg

Base aizen is stronger than ulquiorra, then he transforms 4 times. ichigo defeats even the final form of aizen. each of aizen's transformations increase his power like 5 times. do the math, the difference is easily over 100x....either way, ichigo in dangai form is far above city level.

ofcourse avalon cant reflect crap in the VN. stop using the anime, its non canon. Saber can't even attack when avalon is active so even if ichigo stands still, he can't be harmed

Ichigo > Naruto >>> Saber

@supernova7005: That isn't a city buster, doesn't prove anything. Avalon reflected it in Fate stay night.

@supernova7005 said:

Base aizen is stronger than ulquiorra, then he transforms 4 times. ichigo defeats even the final form of aizen. each of aizen's transformations increase his power like 5 times. do the math, the difference is easily over 100x....either way, ichigo in dangai form is far above city level.

That's another speculation.

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005: That isn't a city buster, doesn't prove anything. Avalon reflected it in Fate stay night.

@supernova7005 said:

That's another speculation.

ofcourse its a city buster, you are making excuses now. las noches takes 3 days to walk, which would make it larger than any city, and lanza completely dwarfed las noches.

.......even if you ignore that, shikai yamamoto is definitely a city+ buster....dangai ichigo >>>>>> shikai yamamoto, so ichigo is far above city level.

its not a speculation. his power increased so much that the rieatsu difference was a dimension apart. after just one transformation, he could beat isshin, yoruichi and urahara, all of who were far stronger than ulquiorra.....now imagine how much 4 transformations can increase his power

@supernova7005: Actually, you cannot walk tokyo even in 1 week, and didn't they take 3 days because of the illusion?

It's a speculation that he is atleast 100x stronger than ulquiora. Show ichigo busting a city then? Lol.

besides, just read the OP, no avalon, ichigo owns this. With avalon, ichigo shits then pees on his bed.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: Not even without Avalon. Saber has better reactions and Excalibur would atomize him.

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005: Actually, you cannot walk tokyo even in 1 week, and didn't they take 3 days because of the illusion?

It's a speculation that he is atleast 100x stronger than ulquiora. Show ichigo busting a city then? Lol.

besides, just read the OP, no avalon, ichigo owns this. With avalon, ichigo shits then pees on his bed.

Ofcourse you can walk around tokyo in 1 day, you can easily walk 30 kilometers in one day. There was no illusion. it takes 3 days walk to reach the closest gate.

Even if we ignore the 100x thing, we know for sure that ichigo is far far above ulquiorra and shikai yamamoto making him far above city level.

Even with avalon, it wont help saber much....she can survive his attacks but for how long? avalon will eventually run out once she is out of prana.....Again, don't ignore that Saber can't attack when avalon is active

@supernova7005:

1. Show ichigo busting a city or more than a city or anything closer than a city, if i say city i meant

CITY

not some shitty radius calculated from a friggin paper.

2. Saber countered gilgamesh's attack with avalon which busted a huge part of tokyo

3. Walk through the tokyo in 1 day, i will give you 100000$ if you manage to do that.

4. Avalon reflects.

5. Even without avalon , it's still 5/10 to saber, either of them can one shot.

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005:

1. Show ichigo busting a city or more than a city or anything closer than a city, if i say city i meant

CITY

2. Saber countered gilgamesh's attack with avalon which busted a huge part of tokyo

3. Walk through the tokyo in 1 day, i will give you 100000$ if you manage to do that.

4. Avalon reflects.

1. Las noches is still city sized even if you ignore the 3 days statement. Look at the size of the buildings on its roof, http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8664/bleach2402627.jpgThe building were huge and yet they werent even visible from the birds eye point of view. So imagine how large the dome is. Ichigo, chad and uryu were running continuously for so long and yet they noticed they werent even getting any close.

Yamamoto's feat is still valid. Ennetsu jigoku can destroy an area EXPONENTIALLY larger than karakura town (which is a city). http://img.mangastream.to/manga/bleach/395/13.png

Dangai Ichigo >>>>> shikai yamamoto, so Ichigo is far above city level.

2. With Avalon, yes.....she can counter most of ichigo's attacks but for how long? Avalon will eventually run out when she's out of prana.

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo Tokyo metropolis is only 2000 sq.km which gives a diameter of only 50 km.

Assume you walk continuously for 8 hours at a speed of 2 m/s. Distance travelled in 8 hours = 8 x 3600 x 2 = 57600 m or 57.6 km.

You can cross a city in 1 day by walking continuously for 8 hours at 2m/s speed.

Now give me my 100000 $ as you promised.

4. No it doesn't. It never reflected anything in the VN. Stop using the anime, its non canon.

5. Saber is still too slow to keep up with him. Put her up against normal bankai ichigo and it maybe 50:50.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005:

CITY

4. Avalon reflects.

1. Las noches is still city sized even if you ignore the 3 days statement. Look at the size of the buildings on its roof, http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8664/bleach2402627.jpgThe building were huge and yet they werent even visible from the birds eye point of view. So imagine how large the dome is. Ichigo, chad and uryu were running continuously for so long and yet they noticed they werent even getting any close.

Yamamoto's feat is still valid. Ennetsu jigoku can destroy an area EXPONENTIALLY larger than karakura town. http://img.mangastream.to/manga/bleach/395/13.png

Dangai Ichigo >>>>> shikai yamamoto, so Ichigo is far above city level.

2. With Avalon, yes.....she can counter most of ichigo's attacks but for how long? Avalon will eventually run out when she's out of prana.

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo Tokyo metropolis is only 2000 sq.km which gives a diameter of only 50 km.

Assume you walk continuously for 8 hours at a speed of 2 m/s. Distance travelled in 8 hours = 8 x 3600 x 2 = 57600 m or 57.6 km.

You can cross a city in 1 day by walking continuously for 8 hours at 2m/s speed.

Now give me my 100000 $ as you promised.

4. No it doesn't. It never reflected anything in the VN. Stop using the anime, its non canon.

5. Saber is still too slow to keep up with him. Put her up against normal bankai ichigo and it maybe 50:50.

1. CITY

2. Nope

3. I said walk it, walk it in 1 day, let's see, show me your feat not your friggin shitty math calculation.

4. I am talking about fate stay night, and even in VN avalon still makes her immortal.

5. They can both 1 shot, it doesn't matter.

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005 said:

1. CITY

2. Nope

3. I said walk it, walk it in 1 day, let's see, show me your feat not your friggin shitty math calculation.

4. I am talking about fate stay night, and even in VN avalon still makes her immortal.

1. I've already shown you 2 scans. Las noches and karakura town are large enough to be considered cities.

2. Evidence please. Avalon uses a lot of prana and it has a limit. Otherwise are you saying even someone like galactus or superman cant defeat her because she has infinite immortality?

3. I've shown you the math, you can't debunk it. A human can walk 50 km if he walks continuously at 2m/s for 8 hours.....just get over it.

4. The anime is non canon. It cant reflect anything in the VN. In the VN, she cant attack when avalon is active.

5. Even gilgamesh can one shot goku with gae bolg, does it make his chances 5:10? no. Dangai Ichigo blitzes, normal bankai ichigo vs saber could go either way.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005 said:

1. CITY

2. Nope

1. I've already shown you 2 scans. Las noches and karakura town are large enough to be considered cities.

2. Evidence please. Avalon uses a lot of prana and it has a limit. Otherwise are you saying even someone like galactus or superman cant defeat her because she has infinite immortality?

3. I've shown you the math, you can't debunk it. A human can walk 50 km if he walks continuously at 2m/s for 8 hours.....just get over it.

4. The anime is non canon. It cant reflect anything in the VN. In the VN, she cant attack when avalon is active.

5. Even gilgamesh can one shot goku with gae bolg, does it make his chances 5:10? no. Dangai Ichigo blitzes, normal bankai ichigo vs saber could go either way.

1. CITY, CITY, CITY

2. Avalon regen's it's owner

3. But i said walk it, not calculate it, that is true but that is not the answer to my request so.. fail.

4. Then i quit this debate because i only watched fate stay night, mangas are boring

5. did i say gilgamesh used gae bolg? i said he used enima elish. Dangai ichigo vs. saber and Normal bankai ichigo vs. saber can go eitherway, they can both 1 shot.

4. Then i quit this debate because i only watched fate stay night, mangas are boring

/thread.

@supernova7005: /thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel