Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Topic started by Dream on Jan. 31, 2014. Last post by Saladking 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The crazy series about stripperific battle outfits has been out for a while now. So let's test out how it would fare in matches. In this instance, let's take Ryuko and pit her against Bleach's lead character, Ichigo.

Battle Conditions:

• Battle takes place at the Sudden Death Runoff Election at Honnouji Academy.
  • Both characters are 100 feet apart from one another.
  • Both are in character. Battle can be won via death or incapacitation.
  • Ryuko starts battle off in her stripperific battle outfit.
  • Ichigo's stats are at level when he acquired his Hollow mask.
  • If battle is a stomp for Ichigo, he'll be downgraded to shikai/ bankai levels during Soul Society arc.
  • If battle is a stomp for Ryuko, Ichigo can enter H2 form for the match.

With these battle conditions, how do you think this match will go?

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Post by LHWKnight (2,640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ichigo has the speed advantage and raw power to take Ryuuko out

@LHWKnight: Both should be at about the same level of stats, meaning hypersonic speeds and town-busting destructive level and durability. Ryuko's battle exchanges with Satsuki in their first battle with their uniforms blew away much of the onlooking crowd and left a number of decent-sized craters. The second battle when Ryuko was in her bloodlusted state with Zangetsu, the ensuing battle leveled much of the school, which was about the size of a town.

@Dream: no that school was not the size of a town, what they tore up was maybe city block level at the most.

Post by Vapovile (1,735 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ryuko was making multiple after images when she was fighting the Elite Four guy that relied on his eyes, so she and Ichigo are pretty much even in the speed department. And I would say that the school is about the size of a city, to be honest with you. I mean, look at how much land they had to travel to get to their class in the 4th episode. That school is MASSIVE.

So yeah, I would give this one to Ryuko.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ichigo. And quite easily I might add.

@LHWKnight:

@Dream: because I can fit a few building in there at most, and that then there is the fact that it is just too make everything look way bigger than it really is. maybe a city block and a half more so but a town is pushing it. maybe small village or something.

Post by Kobra678 (2,887 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I swear that school changes sizes each episode. I'd say it's around at least city level from most of the instances I can remember. There's lot's of toon force in Kill la Kill too.

As for the battle, I think she would beat this version of Ichigo. A couple of her scissor blade slashes and he should go down. And if push comes to shove, her monster form would stomp him.

Believe this is another shot of the school from when Ryuko was trying to avoid being tardy and was duped by one of the students. Can see where some are getting that the school would be the size of a city.
Believe this is another shot of the school from when Ryuko was trying to avoid being tardy and was duped by one of the students. Can see where some are getting that the school would be the size of a city.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I would still give a edge to hollow ichigo circa the grimmjow fight. Matoi may be even with bankai ichigo or maybe even hollow ichigo circa the byakuya fight but im not sure, I have a hard time seeing matoi beat a high end SS arc captain.

Post by Saladking (775 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@LHWKnight:

Ryuko in jet mode was out speeding and out maneuvering a barrage of missiles, she's easily hypersonic

I'd still give the win to Ichigo

Post by luthluth (1,214 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I think this is a good match up but I see Ichigo taking this with not so much difficulty

now it's more even I believe

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichigo wins here...

With the latest revelations concerning Ryuko's unique powers and seeming to have gotten a power boost in the latest episode, let us bump this baby back up.

Post by GeneralVan (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The most she beats is Vaizard Bankai Ichigo. Anything above and Ichigo wins.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Id say she beats every version up to h2, and fullbringer. 
She looses to FGT,  probably h2, and probably current ichi. 
Post by luthluth (1,214 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GeneralVan: Vizard Ichigo? Isn't that a stretch? Ichigo at that point had city level + durability, in shikai he was able to make pretty impressive slashes, hes battle with Grimmjow made shockwaves that could be felt several miles away also hes retsu distorted space and displayed impressive stamina during hes battle with Ulquiorra. 

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@luthluth said:

@GeneralVan: Vizard Ichigo? Isn't that a stretch? Ichigo at that point had city level + durability, in shikai he was able to make pretty impressive slashes, hes battle with Grimmjow made shockwaves that could be felt several miles away also hes retsu distorted space and displayed impressive stamina during hes battle with Ulquiorra.

Only FKT arc Vizard Ichigo is city+. Before that he is probably small city level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel