RYU vs Bakki

Topic started by othus12 on June 7, 2013. Last post by jnw93 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,680 posts) See mini bio Level 13

who would win in a fight?

RULES

win by KO

-killing the opponent is forbbiden-

they are in character and both want to win.

12 round fight.

ryu from street fighter 2: the movie

this bakki.

fight here:

Post by Sonata (35,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Leaning towards Ryu, though I can be persuaded. 
Post by eddz99 (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ryu is at advantage here... I say ryu takes this 7/10

Post by nishi99 (1,857 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Good fight Ryu has the edge because hadouken but Baki does have a lot of speed and agility so he could move out the way if Ryu uses hadouken. One thing for sure that ring probably won't be there after the the fight.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

RYU

-He has projectiles

-He can take on akuma and akuma has the power to destroy small islands & meteors

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'll say Ryu for now.

@jnw93: the version im using is this one:

-

here is another video for reference

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Manga Baki or just anime baki?

@Kurohige: anime baki

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: Your 2nd vid got deleted by the man.

mmm here it is

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I think Baki wins with high difficulty, the guy by the end of the anime already mastered the most deadly techniques and power of the best fighters: he mastered the mach fist: multiple punches that break the sound barrier, cord cutting: A technique in which Baki can rip out a nerve connected to some part of the body thus making it useless (Take out the cord to your right eye, left arm, leg, ect.) he also face off against almost as many different styles as Ryu, the only difference is Baki incorporates them into his style. Pre-timeskip Baki fought and beat the Great Yasha ape in their second fight and withstood multiple hits from it beforehand, this thing was powerful enough to one-shot pretty much any other anime in the jungle like bears for example and knock down tree with a single blow. Not to mention fighting Yukiro who one-shotted a bear and stopped an earthquake with a punch.

I think the hadouken will be the main problem but I don't think Baki would be hit by it due to star-up time and I don't think it's a particularly fast move, at least not from what is shown in the videos. Even if the hadouken does hit Baki I don't think it's strong enough to one-shot him, at least not without the dark hadou, I mean we are talking about a guy who withstood sound waves ravishing the inside of his body and causing all the water inside him to vibrate violently twice. So being stronger than a guy who can bend steel and rip a deck of cards with his thumb as well as crush a coin with two fingers, faster than a guy who breaks the sound barrier, and more skilled than multiple martial artist, even beating one very skilled on without the use of his right arm and right eye.

VS yasha ape

VS. Pro boxing (Guy kncoked out a pack of wolves and moved so fast it was hard to even count his punches) and Kaoru, this really strong guy:

Using all the techniques from the fighters, including the mach fist

VS cord cutting

Defeats this guy with a perfect body in one punch

Lastly the little test of strength of the guy baki beat, Retsu

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@jnw93: That's Shin Akuma. Ryu isn't on par with Shin Akuma only Evil Ryu is.
Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jnw93: That's Shin Akuma. Ryu isn't on par with Shin Akuma only Evil Ryu is.

He could turn evil @ any time

but if we are talking about Ryu from the SF2 movie then id say Baki win instead, hes much more agile than ryu.

Although if ryu manages to get a haduken on him he could win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel