Ryu & Ken vs Scorpion & Subzero

Topic started by WhiteLion on Dec. 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years ago.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Alright my second thread, do to my boredom

Telll me who Wins.

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Scorpion solos by teleporting them both to the netherrealm, where they are both incinerated. 
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sadly scorpion and sub zero.

Uh, do you guys really think it's that one sided? I mean Ryu has fought Bison and Akuma. Scorpion telephoning them to the Nearther realm isn't an insta win. As many fighters from MK have went there. before. However if you really believe it to be this one sided I'll add Akuma.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Scorpion solos by teleporting them both to the netherrealm, where they are both incinerated.

Yup... also in that Ryu vs Scorpion encounter, Ryu almost got killed if it wasn't for good old Akuma!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: You mean that fan made video lol. It was a good video though.

Either way it should be a close battle but I think Scorpion and Sub Zero have the techniques to give them the win here, what with Scorpion's teleporting, spears and fire breathing and Sub Zero's freezing.

I think putting Akuma in there will make it too one sided for SF.

@WhiteLion said:

Uh, do you guys really think it's that one sided? I mean Ryu has fought Bison and Akuma. Scorpion telephoning them to the Nearther realm isn't an insta win. As many fighters from MK have went there. before. However if you really believe it to be this one sided I'll add Akuma.

Yes it is, MK characters like Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung showed thy can escape because they have powerful magics, and allies. Something Ryu and Ken don't have. 

@ohgodwhy said:

Either way it should be a close battle but I think Scorpion and Sub Zero have the techniques to give them the win here, what with Scorpion's teleporting, spears and fire breathing and Sub Zero's freezing.

I agree, Akuma would beat Scorpion and Sub Zero...

Also his fight with Asura is epic!

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

@ohgodwhy said:

true dat. Sadly it was noncanon, but still epic as hell

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ohgodwhy said:

true dat. Sadly it was noncanon, but still epic as hell

Hell yeah! it lasted 500 freaken years!

@Sonata:

I was saying it's not an instant win by changing the battle field location is what I meant. Scorpion has bean beaten before in the Netherrelm.

I kinda feel Ryu, and Ken are being sold short a bit. Scorpion and Subzero have beaten one another before. So, even with his Tele. I mean Ryu has fought Bison, who can tele, has enhanced strength and ect. Really haven't seen an argument as to why they would win. I'm not even trying to get involved here. Just feel it's not a huge curb stomp ._.

@WhiteLion: Scorpion is not changing the field condition he is removing Ryu and Ken from the field.

@Sonata:

Oh my God. How silly of me. I forgot to remove BFR!

-_-

@WhiteLion said:

@Sonata:

Oh my God. How silly of me. I forgot to remove BFR!

-_-

Well just edit the OP and ban BFR!

Tho if it's Asura's Wrath Ryu... then he wins IMO.. especially if he goes evil... but canon Ryu loses.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel