Ryougi Void Shiki vs HST Gauntlet

Topic started by CerusSerenade on Jan. 29, 2013. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All are bloodlusted, PIS and CIS are off. Ryougi will always been in void mode and will be given her katana.

No prep time on either side.

This will be run in 3 separate gauntlets, and we're going to see how far up she can go in reach series.

Begin.

Post by Fehafare (8,022 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Are we talking about the self-suggestion katana using third personality or the personification of a part of Akasha?

Either way, she's gonna get pretty far with the new speed calcs.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yes, self suggestion for Akasha is what Void Shiki means.

@CerusSerenade: In Gospel of The Future she destroyed an alternative universe with a casual slash...

Post by Dream (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Fehafare: New speed calcs?

Last I heard, Void Shiki had speed on par with Ciel (high-end of supersonic) and she would be capable of engaging in defensive battles with an average Servant. Even with being a host to Akasha, Shiki still has a mortal body that can be destroyed if she faces a powerful enough threat.

As for this match, I can picture Shiki giving plenty of characters in Naruto hell before getting decked by high tiers such as the Jinchuriki and MS/ EMS/ Rinnegan users and same with Bleach. But I can't picture Shiki creaming One Piece characters post-timeskip.

@Dream: That's long past, Servants now have between mach 15 and 45 reactions and combat speed, which gives most other characters a boost as well as they can fight with them.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Mach 15-45 movement speed? Find that a bit questionable to believe when Nasu stated that Saber's fastest movement speed with a competent magus was around Mach 13. The only Nasuverse characters I recall being capable of said speed would be several of the Types and Ado Edem from Angel Notes.

I'd take the creator's word over fan speculation and theory.

@Dream: Nasu never said anything like that... The thing that that thing is about is the movement over a large area as seen in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, in which she does that to cross 4km.

And Ado Edem and the Types are now mach 150+ at the very least and are probably much faster (as high as quad digit mach).

Online Now

@Fehafare: Information via fuyuki:

What we definitely know:

Saber's maximum speed + command spell boost is Mach 13.2.

@Dream: Yeah... as said that are the old (also fan information) stats and are about her being restored to full power with the use of a command spell, in that scene she crosses 4km with that speed.

None of that ahs to do with the close combat speed. That whole thing was about sustaining the speed over such a distance. The calcs so far were not overthrown and are accepted and are pretty much water-proof.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Where exactly are you getting these "new speed calcs"? OBD and the mentioned link I showed you still have most notable Nasuverse characters at high supersonic/ low-end hypersonic with their feats for movement and reaction speed.

@Dream: The OBD... well NF to be precise Willy's been making a lot of his "lazy calcs" in the past time. They are generally accepted as said and are regularly used in matches.

Really bad at finding shit, but here it is: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18408

Online Now

@Fehafare: I still remember willyvereb. He's the resident Type-Moon expert I usually resort to if I need info on any facts with Nasuverse I'm unfamiliar with. With that feat, it does bump up Saber's stats a bit for speed. But I fail to see where it would bump up Shiki Ryougi.

@Dream: Lancer reacted to Saber's triple speed and he's an average Servant at best and many others did keep up with Saber in Fate, bumping the base speed for anything or anyone who has average Servants status.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel