RX-77 Gundam vs Arx-7 Arbalest.

Topic started by willyvereb on April 1, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: What?
I thought it wouldn't be possible.
Transferring Newtype powers to Normals only happens in ZZ.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: that why i said they didn't transfer the sensing, and newtype reaction time

although i am thinking you should read the manga the effect is rather obvious
@cfatalis: If its THAT effective then why we never saw something like this on other UC stories?
@willyvereb: let's see i think it was lost somewhere along the line of zeon total destruction in the 4 years between 0079-0083, zeon pilot begin to find way of shooting back against some amuro copycat who relied on pattern 

and the amuro combat data is used three times more
1. one of the f90 is loaded with perfected amuro data from CCA
2. Amakusa ( the one from crossbone) used amuro BRAIN(a clone) for a controller 
3.Amakusa (from Victory gundam, totally different) again used anothe amuro clone brain

that guy is famous isn't he
@cfatalis: Of course he is. But those examples are more liker AIs and pseudo-AIs. I still don't get what you mean by using the combat data without AI.
@willyvereb: and example would the FCS tracking system, you know that targeting crosshair, most ace pilot track and shoot faster than grunts, with amuro combat data the lock on is much faster
@cfatalis: You mean the operating system and else of Amuro's Gundam would serve great to upgrade the GMs?
Maybe I misunderstand...
@willyvereb: well it did serve greatly in cleaning up zeon remnant, and yes it is the operating system, the data were taken from the learning computer in rx78
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I still believe zeon had better and more variety in  tech and better overall pilots and the only reason the feds won was because of their superior resources and zeon needed quick decisive total victory and they could not get it.   

Any way I still think amuro has the edge here, souske is sure not as good pilot as char and amuro beats char even when their suits are around the same level. The newtype thing will be the dessisive factor in this battle.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel