Rune King Thor, Cosmic Armor Superman Vs Zeus, Hades

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 2, 2013. Last post by niBBit 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rune King Thor And Cosmic Armor Superman Vs Zeus

And Hades

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

As much as I love Zeus and Hades, they don't stand a chance lol!

Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I agree. They're super powerful but Thor and Supes at this level are insane.
Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Supes takes the fight alone, he's a casual multiverse buster

And Zeus is featless other than the fact he's more powerful than any other God in the SS universe.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Hades or Zeus one one one against Rune King Thor would be a better fight. I'm pretty sure Cosmic Armour Superman is even stronger than Superman Prime One Million.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zeus doesnt have feats, or has even been shown in Saint Seiya.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rune King Thor isn't such a powerhouse as some would believe. There are good posts on various battle forums that explain his power. He's stronger than Odin but thats as far as he goes. I've seen people putting RKT on Abstract lvl dispite the serious lack of feats that support him being on that lvl, most believe he could't even take on Galactus or some of the higher lvl Celestials like Exitar or Arishem and those are far away of being Abstract lvl. Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot is in the top 10 list of strongest beings in the DC universe. It was used to stop Mandrakk from tearing the DC universe a new one. CAS and RKT are not in the same league.

At what lvl are Zeus and Hades? 1 of them needs to be at COIE Anti-Monitor lvl in order to stand a chance against CAS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel