RPG Tournament - Team CerusSerenade VS Team SMXLR8

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 14, 2014. Last post by SMXLR8 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Rules

>Destructive capacity and durability limit will be country level

>Speed limit is light speed

>no immortality

>no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills, planetary level and above reality warping, time manipulation (however, using it for healing is ok), dimensional manipulation, and probability/causality manipulation

>No OP hax

>No BFR

>No mind control abilities

>prep is allowed, but only 6 hours max

>Speed equalize if needed ( unless the character is known for being a speedster)

>No toonforce

>sides start with 5 km distance at the very least

>unless someone is actively breaking the rules, no posting in the battle unless you are one of the combatants. Please keep all discussion to either PM or in the main RPG tournament topic

>the judge or judges should not interferer until they are tagged by a user

>there should be a time limit so this goes as quickly as possible say 2 weeks , asking for extra time is OK

>it's up to you whoever is fighting to make the battle , If a battle is not made with in a week then both users are DQed

>voting should only happen if neither side can decide who won

>every battle should have the judge or judges name in case they are needed

> The Leader is not allowed to enter the battle

>All characters are in character

>State if the character is in a certain arc, current, or EOS ( they can not be above the tournament limits in terms of destruction capacity, durability,speed, and hax)

>equipment can be determine by the users but has to be reasonable and in the series of the characters they are using during their prep

> No seeing into the future and undermining your opponents prep+opening move

> First post should include your team, equipment, and prep

> HAVE FUN!!!!

CerusSerenade's Team

1. Knight Arche-type Earth without planet resurrection
  2. Mage Vandesdelca
  3. Assassin Seijuro Hiko XIII
  4. Healer Kotomine Kirei
  5. Ranger Gilgamesh
  6. Psychic Naraku
  7. Tech User Kiritsugu Emiya
  8. Leader/Tactician Yohan Liebert

My Team

Location - Yorknew City

Starting Distance is 5 Km for both teams

since I posted the thread you post first

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: Your psychic is pending, please complete your team before asking me to post.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: post your gear and prep by that time I will post mine and complete my team

@CerusSerenade: you are also wasting time by asking my to complete my team. Haven't we wasted enough time with this already? Post your prep and gear so I can post mine

@SMXLR8: You're the one who asked for extra time to begin with and joined late. Don't you DARE try to pin "wasting time" on me when you're the one who still hasn't even finished his team and expects me to make a plan when I don't even know what your team is while you know exactly what mine is.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: you are not making the first move, I will if you quit thinking that I am cheating or something . Just post your prep and your gear that is it . what is so hard about that ? You are wasting time , if you did your post already I would have had mine up by today

Online Now

we have a problem , my opponent thinks I am cheating and is wasting time. All I asked was that my opponent post his prep and gear , not make this first move

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SMXLR8: you are missing a team member so its understandable, if possible can you please pick a psychic by the end of the day cause the problem i think @CerusSerenade: has is that later in the fight you bring your psychic in and it could just ruin the flow of the battle if you know what i mean. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101: I would not do that since that is cheating and I am no cheater so @CerusSerenade: post your prep and gear so I can post mine , after that we can start this already.

@waybig1010101: waiting is a bad move since that is why a lot of users drop was because they were waiting too long, I don't want that to happen here. @CerusSerenade: If you want to wait for me fine but I will take as I want since you have nothing to say also soon I will be busy again soon, if I were you don't wait to long otherwise you would regret it

@SMXLR8: Its fine i know your not a cheater im just trying to understand your opponent's concerns. 

I can't be bothered with this shit anymore. I have other things I can do other than participate in a tournament with insufferable children. I'm conceding and withdrawing. I'm sick of being bothered every 2 seconds and the problem not being addressed, I don't have a whole lot of free time to spend as it is, and I'm not going to waste it here in a tournament that is not even remotely worth the effort because one of the judges is a 12 year old.

Fuck off and enjoy your shallow victory you child.

@CerusSerenade said:

I can't be bothered with this shit anymore. I have other things I can do other than participate in a tournament with insufferable children. I'm conceding and withdrawing. I'm sick of being bothered every 2 seconds and the problem not being addressed, I don't have a whole lot of free time to spend as it is, and I'm not going to waste it here in a tournament that is not even remotely worth the effort because one of the judges is a 12 year old.

Fuck off and enjoy your shallow victory you child.

Im truly sorry that you had such a bad time but i do not think cursing and insulting is the most mature way to handle this. Also im the only judge in this tournament so im wondering if you knew that. if you want to quit the tournament your free to do so but the way you did it was just uncalled for. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101: I flagged his comment cause that was uncalled for

@SMXLR8: Yeah i had no idea that was going to happen

@waybig1010101: Maturity is a subjective concept, don't presume to apply it in a realistic setting where you're talking to real people. I don't have the time to deal with children like SMXLR who can't follow basic concepts such as that they need to actually have their team ready when the fight is to start. Since you refused to control the situation you are responsible for what happened since you failed to fulfill what was required of you as a judge. Since this is the case I have no reason to waste my time on this so called "tournament."

@CerusSerenade: your right it is my responsibility and i did i poor job of trying to get both of you to have a simple battle all you guys had to do was post and if anyone broke the rules then i would step in no problem, but none of you guys even post an opening move. Yet there is no excuse for my poor judging skills and for you to curse and insult like you did even if you were having a bad time. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101: it's not fair that you take all the blame since you are the only judge in this . The whole judge thing was a good idea but no one wanted to help so next time no judges. @CerusSerenade: You are a hypocrite you know that , I mean call me a child yet you are acting like one right now. I should have known you would screw this up. You have not done one thing that I have asked of you , yet you have the NERVE to Boss me around , you are out of your mind

@SMXLR8: i like the judges idea its just that no one wanted to be a judge except me  and if i had more judges it would make the tournament much better. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@waybig1010101: I'd gladly become a judge. I just wont be able to be a judge in my own matches obviously.

Online Now

@waybig1010101: yes but this whole tournament was doomed the minute it slowed down and it had to start over. it's better to just have a battle where the maker of the tourney and maybe a few others handle the rules , ect

@FormerCrimsonKing: If no one has a problem with it then its fine by me
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel