RPG Tournament Team 7 vs Team 8

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Dec. 8, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 12 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (3,026 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Rules

• no immortality
  • no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills, planetary level and above reality warping, time manipulation (however, using it for healing is ok), dimensional manipulation, and probability/causality manipulation
  • no BFR
  • no toonforce
  • each sides gets 6 hours of prep.
  • speed can be equal if it has to
  • both sides start 5km away
  • Unless someone is actively breaking the rules, no posting in the battle unless you are one of the four combatants. Please keep all discussion to either PM or in the main RPG tournament topic

Team 7

FormerCrimsonKing's Team

1. Knight: Final Form Fuuki
  2. Mage: Lucia Ravegroove (EOS endless infused)
  3. Assassin: Pre Majin Dark Schneider
  4. Healer Id(Id)
  5. Ranger Youzen(Houshin Engi)
  6. Psychic Pre-Anu Rey Yan (Chronicles of the Cursed Sword)
  7. Tech User:Ryo Takatsuki
  8. Leader/Tactician: Makubex (Getbackers)

and

Shadowchaos' Team

1. Knight: KOSMOS (Xenosaga)
  2. Mage: Daichi (Blazer Drive)
  3. Assassin: Kirito (SAO)
  4. Healer: Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
  5. Ranger: Haseo xth form (.hack)
  6. Psychic: Shuuichi (Zero)
  7. Tech User:Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed Destiny)
  8. Leader/Tactician: Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing)

Team 8

AnimeDefender's Team

1. Madara (Naruto)
  2. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  3. Naruto (Naruto)
  4. Dende (Dragon Ball Z)
  5. Ikaros (Sora No Otoshimono)
  6. MewTwo (Pokemon)
  7. Nymph (Sora No Otoshimono)
  8. Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya)

and

SMXLR8'S Team

Unknown

Prep

KOSMOS:Gets fully charged and gets information downloaded into her. Then when the battle starts puts up a shield around team.

Daichi: Creates a bunch of Mystickers and then right before the battle starts puts on the Quillian Stickers and The World of Bonds.

Kirito: Logs on and uses his administrator access to set all his levels at max and spawn Excalibur and gets beside Daichi ready to be protected by him.

Sakura: Gets weapons and Healing stuff then gets near KOSMOS.

Haseo: Logs on and uses Data Drain on himself to set all his levels at max. Also goes and collects health items and other useful stuff.

Shuuichi:Does nothing just chills.

Kira: Does some small maintenance on Strike Freedom and climbs in stays near Daichi.

Quatre: Installs the Zero System

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I see its my turn. Will be back with my gameplan once i collect enough scans. But, how can we come up with any strategies when we don't even who one of our opponent's team is?

Prep

1. Fuuki & Makubex: Works together with KOSMOS to watch the opponent and come up with multiple strategies using Makubex's virtual computer.

2. Lucia: Uses Jegan's Dark Bring to Plant Seed Barkers all over the Area. Uses King's Gate Darkbring to summon the 5 Palace guardians, Then uses The Submarine soil DB to dive underground until the battle starts

3. Dark Schneider uses his demon mask spell transformation and starts charging up his spells

4. Id/Chun Hwa: Id goes Sword Heart Unified Form & gains access to class 13 magic.

5. Youzen: Copies everyone on the team's abilities & repeats the Above strategies except for 1.

6. Rey Yan: Goes Ban Go, Summons Chaos, Multiple swords.

Ryo Takatsuki: Goes full ARMS and absorbs Material around the area.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14
besides prep you have to list the equipment that your characters are using and your opening move, but the opening move can't be anything like "My team does this we win!!!"

@waybig1010101: okay

1. KOSMOS-No gear except for what she has as part of her body such as guns, swords, and her wings.
  2. Daichi-The quillian mystickers, A portal Mysticker, The World of Bonds, his ball board, basic elemental mystickers, Kadaichi, his wire mysticker which name I can't remember, any mysticker he creates.
  3. Kirito-His sword, Exaclibur, throwing knives, health and mp potions, and Yui.
  4. Sakura-Medical stuff, shurikens, kunais, scrolls.
  5. Haseo-his guns and some powerup items.
  6. Shuuichi-Nothing
  7. Kira-Strike Freedom
  8. Quatre- Zero System

Equipment

1. Fuuki - His spirit beast Suppuushan, his paopei dashinben, his paopei Karyuuhou, and his paopei Taikyokuzu

2. Lucia - Neo Decalogue, The mother Darkbring

3. FCK - His Sword

4. ID -Lamia

5. Youzen - Koutenkun, Sansentou, Rikukonha.

6. Rey Yan - His Pasa Sword

7. No Equipment But himself.

@waybig1010101: cant make my move until after i know my opponent's whole team

2 days and no responses from my opponents.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Posting through, don't mind me :)

@Destinyheroknight: thx man lol @Shadowchaos: @waybig1010101: can we continue? I'm using my phone so I can't @ anyone.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,470 posts) See mini bio Level 14

bumping!!!!!

waiting on you guys.

Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@FormerCrimsonKing: is very busy right now with some stuff so give him time. its your turn to post.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@IndridCold: I am busy as well . my team is not done and I have school work to finish

@FormerCrimsonKing: I'm ready just waiting on them so we can attack them. I already have several one hit kill plans worked out just need them to post their stuff so that I can attack.

@Shadowchaos: likewise man I'm ready for an awesome battle

Since I have some time now I will ask a few things . No My team is not done so I will still wait for anime defender

@Shadowchaos said:

Wilhelm: Looks into the Compass of Order and finds out information about the other team

how does this work?

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

1. Fuuki & Makubex: Works together with KOSMOS to watch the opponent and come up with multiple strategies using Makubex's virtual computer.

2. Lucia: Uses Jegan's Dark Bring to Plant Seed Barkers all over the Area. Uses King's Gate Darkbring to summon the 5 Palace guardians, Then uses The Submarine soil DB to dive underground until the battle starts

3. The Former Crimson King: Creates an army of Thousands of blood soldiers. then uses Element Fusion and becomes undetectable via the five senses and cloaks his ki signature from enemy perception.

How do all 3 of these work? How strong is this army and why so many? explain this cloaking and how it works. why did you add 5 more characters?

@waybig1010101: can you call for reinforcements? cause if that is the case then we should all be allowed to do it. Do any of the leaders see the other team or have any knowledge on what they can do? cause I don't think that would be fair so what is your take on that ?

@SMXLR8: it sees all possible futures. Its a object not made for humans as if a human tries to touch it they are destroyed. Also the only person able to throw it aoff was chaos.

@Shadowchaos: might be OP since you have an Unfair advantage so I think limiting it will make it more fair but I will wait for what the judge thinks@waybig1010101:

@SMXLR8: its a manifistation of Wilhelm himself.

@Shadowchaos: um picture and more detail?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel