RPG Tournament Team 5 vs Team 6

Topic started by IndridCold on Dec. 7, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 10 months ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,392 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Rules

• no immortality
  • no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills, planetary level and above reality warping, time manipulation (however, using it for healing is ok), dimensional manipulation, and probability/causality manipulation
  • no BFR
  • no toonforce
  • each sides gets 6 hours of prep.
  • speed can be equal if it has to
  • both sides start 1km away
  • Unless someone is actively breaking the rules, no posting in the battle unless you are one of the four combatants. Please keep all discussion to either PM or in the main RPG tournament topic.

Team 5: IndridCold and GeneralVan

Me:

1. Starjun (Toriko)
  2. Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire)
  3. Sani (Toriko)
  4. Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
  5. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  6. Deoxis (Pokemon)
  7. Metal Knight (One Punch-man)
  8. Goku (DBZ)

GeneralVan

1. Knight - Raizen (Yu Yu Hakusho)

2. Mage - Shana (Shakugan no Shana)

3. Assassin - Yoruichi Shihoin (Bleach)

4. Healer - Asuna (Sword Art Online)

5. Ranger - Deidara (Naruto) (I'll be using him whether Edo-Tensei is allowed or not)

6. Psychic - Lucy (Elfen Lied)

7. Tech User - Mikoto Misaka (To Aru)

8. Leader/Tactician - Piccolo (DBZ)

Team 6: The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk and CerusSerenade

The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

1. Knight: Zebura(Toriko)
  2. Mage: Babidi (DBZ)
  3. Assassin: Genos(One-punch Man)
  4. Healer: Orihime(Bleach)
  5. Ranger: Pre-Schrodinger Alucard (Hellsing)
  6. Psychic: Yami Marik(Yu-Gi-Oh)
  7. Tech User: Azmuth (Ben 10 Franchise)
  8. Leader/Tactician: Bardock(Dragonball Multiverse)

CerusSerende

1. Knight Arche-type Earth without planet resurrection
  2. Mage Vandesdelca
  3. Assassin Seijuro Hiko XIII
  4. Healer Kotomine Kirei
  5. Ranger Gilgamesh
  6. Psychic Naraku
  7. Tech User Kiritsugu Emiya
  8. Leader/Tactician Yohan Liebert
Post by CerusSerenade (2,699 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vandesdelca continually drains the life of the enemy team while Naraku shields him with his barrier, that combined with Gilgamesh pinning guys down with GoB and Arche-type Earth being able to match anyone in combat means that eventually the enemy team will wither and die from Vandesdelca's life drain over time. If that doesn't work Kiritsugu's origin bullets will kill the mages that attempt to protect the enemy team crippling them.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,393 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade:

whoa there first things first

1. post what your team did with their prep
  2. what gear equipment your team will be using
  3. opening plan

it's to be organized

@SMXLR8: The peanut gallery should not be participating in battle they have no place in.

please tell @CerusSerenade: that I am right @SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade:

whoa there first things first

1. post what your team did with their prep
  2. what gear equipment your team will be using
  3. opening plan

it's to be organized

Post by waybig1010101 (3,490 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Guys the first thing you have to do is post your prep, equipment, and opening plan just like SMXLR8 said
Post by shinjihirako123 (604 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: she's absolutely right. Its her job. She's a judge. Instead of getting smart, why don't you follow directions? Thank you.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alrighty then, my prep:**Note, that any scan or information needed will have a link over the words**

Azmuth simply gets various versions of the omnitrix. He gives one to Zebura(Omnitrix from omniverse) and himself(He gets the one from Ultimate Alien).**Note, that these prevent them from being affected by TP.** He also gets Galvanic Mechamorphs to boost the power and capabilities of any of our mechanical weaponry or people(E.g. Genos, Alucard's guns, and whoever on that can use them.). Also, before the fight begins, he will be transforming into Ultimate Waybig.

Babidi will give my team a power boost in a similar fashion to that of Vegeta and Spopovich.

Zebura will be eating for the majority of the prep. Before the fight begins, he also gives Marik, Orihime, and Babidi defense in the form of hisSound Armor.

Alucard also makes them all vampires.

Besides that, my team will have just about their standard equipment.

Azmuth: His teleportation device that is off-world.(He can teleport planet to planet if he wants with it, to give you the range. It happens instantly with his thought.) Also, a device that forcibly makes enters your mind into a virtual projection/vision with a snap of his fingers. Also with the stuff mentioned in the prep.

Yami Marik: His Millennium Rod and the Millennium Ring he won from Bakura. Also has his deck.

Alucard: Both of his pistols.

Will post my plan up later.

@shinjihirako123: I'm not a judge though , I was just trying to help

Post by IndridCold (1,392 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Prep for 6 hours:

1. Starjun: eats food
  2. Fou Lu: becomes his tyrant dragon form and flies up into orbit
  3. Sani: eats food
  4. Terra: prepares d-links and shotlocks
  5. Kurama: analyzes the opposing teams
  6. Deoxys: enters speed form, creates clones of himself, and uses double team and agility
  7. Metal Knight: gathers technology for upgrades
  8. Goku: Teaches Kaioken (can only go up to 3x) and the Fusion Dance

Equipment:

1. Burner Knife
  2. nothing
  3. nothing
  4. Ends of the Earth Keyblade and his armor
  5. Rose Whip and various seeds
  6. Twisted spoon and quick claw
  7. his missiles and cannons etc.
  8. gravity chamber to train everyone (except Metal Knight who will be collecting technology)

@waybig1010101: @shinjihirako123: I think both sides should no knowledge on the other teams , what do you 2 think?

1. Arche-type Earth will grant insight into what the other team's strategies are as the planet itself supports her. However the planet will not be resurrecting her until the fight is over.
  2. Vandesdelca will be replicating oracle knight forces to act as semi-fodder. A large force of these still managed to kill one of the protagonists of his anime right before the fight with him.
  3. Seijuro Hiko XIII will be getting a better sword from Gilgamesh due to steel being relatively weak in this fight, and getting used to it.
  4. Kotomine Kirei with his large number of command seals and excellent source of Prana will re-establish his pact with Gilgamesh if needed.
  5. Gilgamesh Will be bringing out more suitable weapons for the team via GoB, all A rank and above. (Caliburn and above in destructive capability).
  6. Naraku preparing barriers and other distractions and decoys.
  7. Kiritsugu Emiya will be preparing a large number of his origin bullets with better weapons from Gilgamesh.
  8. Yohan Liebert will be using this time to analyze the other team to get inside their heads. His unusual nature will also persuade Gilgamesh to hand out better weapons to the team if Kotomine doesn't do it himself.

The opening phase will consist of Vandesdelca setting loose his replica army to see what the enemy team will do. After that Kiritsugu will be watching the enemy team for mages and start picking them off with his origin bullets. (they kill a mage who uses magic to defend from the bullet by making their magic short-circuit and literally fry them from the inside-out) After the initial attack from Kirtsugu Gilgamesh will start raining down suppressive shots from his GoB to separate the enemy team and kill them if the opportunity arises. At the same time Seijuro Hiko XIII with an A Rank Noble Phantasm will be picking off the stragglers who are already trying to dodge GoB and are seperated from the rest of the team. Naraku's barriers will wittle down the attacks that attempt to target the back line which include himself, Gilgamesh, Kotomine, Vandesdelca, and Kiritsugu. Naraku's clones will also be distracting and dividing the enemy team with tactical help from Yohan giving insight on just how to do it and what to say. Kotomine will be enchanting the team and healing via spiritual meditation. Finally Arche-type Earth will be on the front lines behind the replica army to help divide the enemy team even more since she will always be a little bit stronger than the person she fights.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

NOOOO! I had my entire plan of attack typed up and it didn't post! AAGGGHGHHHH

Post by GeneralVan (2,057 posts) See mini bio Level 9

My Prep:

1. Raizen - Nothing notable. Stay sharp I guess.

2. Shana - set up Fuzetsus in different areas and alert everyone of the areas. Also, if Shana has this ability (correct me if I'm wrong), give my team items for mobility in the Fuzetsus.

3. Yoruichi - Set up Kido spells. Mostly binding spells and give instructions to my team when to set the spells off.

4. Asuna - Have healing spells ready and at full power.

5. Deidara - Bombs. Bomb everywhere. And I mean, EVERYWHERE. But in places where the other members of my team won't get hurt.

6. Lucy - Nothing notable.

7. Misaka - Analyze. Make sure not to get close to Deidara's bombs or else she'll diffuse them.

8. Piccolo - Analyze. Teach Ki manipulation, flight, fusion dance, etc.

Equipment is standard equipment for all.

@GeneralVan: Piccolo isn't going to teach any of them any of that in 6 hours.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,490 posts) See mini bio Level 14
It takes more than 6 hours to teach people how to master ki

@CerusSerenade: Fair enough. But the analyzing and stuff he is more than capable of doing so. Also with prep Deidara can probably do what he did with Gaara's sand and infuse his clay bombs into the Kido spells. If that doesn't work it won't change a thing really.

Post by shinjihirako123 (604 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan: Kido Binding Spells has never been shown to be used like traps that can be set off. Also, It really doesn't seem possible to combine Kido with Deidara's bombs. The Kido is magic where as the bombs are clay infused chakra.

@CerusSerenade: Could you post how all of those abilities work?

@shinjihirako123: Please specify which ones.

@shinjihirako123: The one Momo set up against Halibel's Fraccion was set up like a trap. Yoruichi could do the same as she is a captain.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel