RPG TOURNAMENT Team 3 vs Team 4

Topic started by Zerogodlike on Dec. 5, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months ago.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules

• no immortality
  • no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills, planetary level and above reality warping, time manipulation (however, using it for healing is ok), dimensional manipulation, and probability/causality manipulation
  • no BFR
  • no toonforce
  • each sides gets 6 hours of prep.
  • speed can be equal if it has to
  • both sides start 1km away
  • Unless someone is actively breaking the rules, no posting in the battle unless you are one of the four combatants. Please keep all discussion to either PM or in the main RPG tournament topic.

DARK TOURNAMENT( AND THE SURROUNDING FOREST)

Team 3- Zerogodlike and NighThunder

1. Knight: Saitama

2. Mage: mido Ban

3. assassin: Ginji amano

4. Healer: tsunade

5. ranger: Masaki Kurusu

6. psychic: Ageha Yoshina

7. Tech user: Lelouch

8. Leader: Urahara

1. Knight: Obito uchiha
  2. Mage: Gildarts Clive
  3. Assassin: Sasuke Uchiha
  4. Healer: Anshin'in
  5. Ranger: 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai Goku
  6. Psychic: Mew
  7. Tech User: Tex
  8. Leader/Tactician: Shikamaru

TEAM 4- DBZ_universe and Jinbeifan

1. Knight - EoS Black Star (Soul Eater)
  2. Mage - Jellal Fernandez (Fairy Tail)
  3. Assassin - Kaguro (Kekkaishi)
  4. Healer - Dr. Marcoh with Philosopher's stone (FMA)
  5. Ranger - Yoshimori [carrying Karasumori] (Kekkaishi)
  6. Psychic - Nichinaga Oumi (Kekkaishi)
  7. Tech User - Samus Aran (Metroid)
  8. Leader/Tactician - Oliver Armstrong (FMA)
  1. Knight: Jack Rakan
  2. Mage: Xehanort(Kingdom Hearts)
  3. Assassin: Riku(KH)
  4. Healer: Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
  5. Range fighter: Whitebeard (One Piece)
  6. Psychic: Revan (Star Wars KOTOR)
  7. Tech User: Master Chief (Halo)
  8. Leader/Tactician Batman(Arkham series)

EQUIPMENT

SAITAMA-None

Mido Ban- None

Ginji Amano-None

Tsunade-None

Masaki Kurusu-none

Ageha Yoshina-none

Lelouch- Shinkiro

Strategy

Urahara notices the other teams strongest members and looks at their weaknesses and decides to split the team. realizing everyone's strengths.

Group 1: Saitama, Mido Ban, Ginji amano.

Group 2 Ageha Yoshina and Tsunade

Group 3. Lelouch and masaki.

Prep time.

Saitama does nothing

Mido ban- does nothing

Ginji amano- Powers up at the infinity fortress and can now go Raitei 100%

Tsunade- Makes extra shadow clones for every member of her team including here self - 5 per person

Masaki Kurusu- Does nothing.

Ageha yoshina- Does nothing

Lelouch- Makes orders copys of his shinkiro made and placed all over the forest with mini FLEIJA inside that he can activate while hes invisible.

As for the attack Masaki, Splits from the group to find and attack jinbei fans team single handledly and once he finds their team he then turns the light particles in the air into daggers and sends them all flying at Every member of jinbei fans team at light speed. Lelouch hides for the team being in the cloak completely invisible and follows behind ban. Ginji goes reitei 80% for now and Mido goes angel arm. Saitama follows behind them as they look for Dbz universes team. as soon as they find them Ban uses jagan on Yoshmori then which makes him harmlessly move towards lelouch's location deep inside the forest Then once he reaches lelouch, lelouch uses his geass on him making him serve him then hides again. Then has yoshmori attack the other team all while ginji attacks the other team with his lightning. and mido ban uses his snake claw to bliz and attack kaguro.

Ageha goes nova and then provides ranged support by spamming Melzez Lance and tsunade sticks back until someone needs healing.

@SMXLR8 said:

@Zerogodlike: the leader does not get involved and your partner is on vacation and wont be back until the 8 or 9 of December

go get your partner the match is up

oops my bad i thought the leader could make something for the team ill just erase that bit.

@SMXLR8 said:

@Zerogodlike: the leader does not get involved and your partner is on vacation and wont be back until the 8 or 9 of December

go get your partner the match is up

Ill just have to solo it until then i guess lol. until he gets back.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Zerogodlike: I thought I was solo tho?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,056 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Zerogodlike: no hax that can bypass durability and reality warping  such as turning people into dirt also give people a chance to post their strategies before attacking 

@waybig1010101 said:

@Zerogodlike: no hax that can bypass durability and reality warping such as turning people into dirt also give people a chance to post their strategies before attacking

My bad i thought it said planetary level and above reality warping ill fix it.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Zerogodlike: I thought I was solo tho?

lol i forgot about that lol. i guess they gave everyone a teammate tho for 2v2s. instead of a normal 1v1 tournment to make it more interesting.

@Zerogodlike: Thank you and it does says planetary level and above but later we agree that reality warping is too hax  

reality warping can kinda bypass durability 

@waybig1010101 said:

@Zerogodlike: Thank you and it does says planetary level and above but later we agree that reality warping is too hax reality warping can kinda bypass durability

yea lol np. i already changed my plan.

@SMXLR8: not right now cause I am going to bed since I have to work early in the morning.

@Zerogodlike: oh well I don't mind teaming up.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

well I'm here now although it seems a bit late lol sorry bout that

@Zerogodlike: My team are actually Shikigamis from Yoshimori. Also in the prep time Kaguro adapted his blades to cut anyone in your team like butter, Samus has a full chrged blast, Black Star was also training and getting use to fighting using Kekkais to make new combos.

Real Yoshimori is in the sky. He is in Mosou state. He also has Quazi-zekkai and 3 layer kekkai protecting him. My team is protected in a kekkai and are ready to attack once the Shikigamis are destroyed.

Nichinaga is just chilling and has released his snakes on your team so they can be under my control. They also cannot see the snakes so they can't be avoided. In other words your team is my team now.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: might want to be a little more organized then that , it's hard to follow also you are becoming predicable with the same moves every time time which is a bad thing

@DBZ_universe said:

@Zerogodlike: My team are actually Shikigamis from Yoshimori. Also in the prep time Kaguro adapted his blades to cut anyone in your team like butter, Samus has a full chrged blast, Black Star was also training and getting use to fighting using Kekkais to make new combos.

Real Yoshimori is in the sky. He is in Mosou state. He also has Quazi-zekkai and 3 layer kekkai protecting him. My team is protected in a kekkai and are ready to attack once the Shikigamis are destroyed.

Nichinaga is just chilling and has released his snakes on your team so they can be under my control. They also cannot see the snakes so they can't be avoided. In other words your team is my team now.

To bad the snakes tryed to mind control the clones that i set in place as my team my real team is waiting In the forest behind your team who now knows how your technique works. Ban uses his jagan again hitting yoshimori making him believe everyone on his team is enemies and my team are his real allies. which he then kills his own team with the kekkais that you set up to protect them. then he drops his kekkais and all his defenses thinking that he killed my team. Saitama walks up to him casually and punches his head off at a speed he cant react to due to the fact hes still in the 1 minute illusion. and ginji Electrocutes his dead body to a cinder to make sure hes dead.

guys wait for your teammates to post their strategies  

@DBZ_universe@Zerogodlike

@waybig1010101 said:

guys wait for your teammates to post their strategies

@DBZ_universe: @Zerogodlike:

ok ok lol we got carried away lol.

@Zerogodlike: Won't work. Quazi-Zekkai rejects any attack and protects Yosgi from them even hax. He won't be killing my team nor get confused.

Ninchinaga leaves his snakes all over the field.

Post by shinjihirako123 (581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: your gonna need to post feats of the strongest attack it has protected against. @Zerogodlike: you have to post feats of your attacks as well.

- Jagan: Ban can utilize Jagan, a power which allows him to make anyone he makes eye contact with watch a one minute long illusion, though it can only be used a maximum of three times per day. Can also be used to get back someone's memory, replace someone's memories, look into their past or present, finding out everything he wants know about them, turn their brain into a vegetative state, or make them believe that they died (the time he did this, the person actually died). He can also use his Jagan to turn people into stone. The Jagan can be used to walk through dimensional barriers and parallel dimensions.The Jagan is an electromagnetic wave that sends the brain waves any message that Ban desires, as if he sends in commands to the brain telling the brain that the person is dead, then the person within the Jagan will believe that he is dead and die. Whatever you believe is real within the illusion materializes in reality depending on if Ban allows it to happen of not.

Heres proof of how it can work.

All of the damage that was inflicted on ginji was a illusion that felt completely real and lasted longer than one minute in ginjis eyes.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Zerogodlike: so do I just join in on the fight or something?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel