RPG Tournament Team 1 vs Team 2

Topic started by Vapovile on Dec. 4, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: it juat slams into it's target

what it does is it basically specializes in destruction and being weaker then it even by a little means utter destecution

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: ok sure. it connects against sakura's shield and it starts to tear it little by little.

now's my turn.

i make kuma teleport sakura out of her shield into a safe area

sakura casts the sword and gives it to saber.

now i make coco create a mold spear and i launch it towards cao cao

@othus12: Cao Cao doesn't need to move the Kankura Formula simply sneds the spear right back at Coco

Cao Cao uses his teleport orb and blitzes Sakura with his reaction time.

Kiba pulls out a holy demonic elemental sword and makes the ground swallow up Sbaer.

Post by Vapovile (1,646 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Since Ou Shoku Ban San takes 30 seconds to charge, Metal sonic took this opportunity to blitz around the battlefield using the top speed of all the fighters he had copied thus far, and manages to cast the Twin card on his entire team. Just before the beam fires, Metal Sonic uses the Mirror and Shield card on himself to create a second metal sonic with all the same abilities of the first one, minus the twin card, and save him from Bansan. Metal Sonic 2 flies away while the original Metal Sonic's shield gets blasted by Bansan. Just as the Kings have finished with the attack, a combination of Yusuke, Yusuke 2, Hiei, Hiei 2, and Metal Sonic 2 jump up onto the hill and release 3 large spirit guns, while the two Hieis draw their swords, ready for Team Toriko's counter attack.

@othus12: A 1v1 would seem to be more fair at this point, because having Galen's and my now 2 teams attacking you seems to be a bit unfair.

@Vapovile: ban san is too powerful even for those cards its just on another level. ban san bypasses the shield and eats both metal sonics.

@Galenbeta: would you mind if you fought against my teammate when he returns? as a completely different match that is.

at this point a 1 vs 1 seems much fair.

@othus12: no i woulnd't

@Galenbeta: perfect. i think you will be more than a match for him so dont worry.

@othus12: You stated in an earlier PM that Sakura's shield "protects up to a dimensional level". So unless that attack goes above the rules of being country level, the attack simply bounces off the shield. Also, the attack wasn't aimed at the other metal sonic, so he manages to get away as well using the top speed of everyone the previous Metal Sonic has scanned.

What is your response to my 5-way attack?

@Vapovile: the technique doesnt stop until every part of the target dies. now im gonna need scans for metal sonic's copying abilities since i dont recall him able to recreate other forms of energy.

ou shoku ban san will just keep bumping until the shield goes down and he dies.

lady chiyo counters with food pressure and reduces both hieis to bones and saber cancels the spirit guns with excaliblast.

@othus12: Metal Sonic can both copy the target's stats, plus any form of energy that the target uses. The best example is here, where after seeing Shadow use Chaos Control, Metal Sonic was able to use the same using no emeralds at all(I don't plan on letting him use Chaos Control because that is time manipulation, and that's against the rules).

Since the shield holds up for an hour, Metal Sonic simply stands there, formulating a plan to escape the attack.

Sensing that there was an attack approaching, both Hieis jump off the hill and sprint off out of the range of the attack.

After their spirit guns had failed, both Yusukes use their downward momentum to punch the hill, destroying it and sending all the combatants flying. Yusuke 1 uses this opportunity to jump in front of Saber, and punch her straight downward, where Yusuke 2 had just fired an upward spirit gun upward at, ready to kill Saber.

Metal Sonic 2 takes advantage of the confusion caused by the hill's destruction to fly at Lady Chiyo, and fires a round of Machine Gun Poison that he scanned earlier from Coco to kill her, scanning her abilities in the process.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,319 posts) See mini bio Level 13
ban san and food pressure no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills|| Kankarā Fōmyura, lit. "Equation of Military Supremacy"), which has the ability to turn every phenomenon into equations and formulas and control it to make it into a special move of his own-causality manipulation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Manipulation maybe he has a weak version of causality manipulation compare to others but if The user can control causality, redirecting any cause to any effect, undoing anything by reversing the relation cause/effect, "locking" causal relations that keep working no matter what, or separating them entirely, removing all chance for such effects to ever happen, then its causality manipulation. The one I keep hearing from you is redirecting any cause to any effect or redirecting someone's own attack on themselves.

@othus12: So...are you still continuing this battle?

@waybig1010101: since when food pressure is an attack that bypasses durability? also ban san is not a one hit attack but ratherlly a tearing down attack.

@othus12: I thought that ban san and food pressure are one shot kill haxs abilities, which is also against the rules as well as attacks that bypass durability.   
 if not then please continue and sorry for jumping the gun on you 

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: @Vapovile: @Galenbeta: Bump

damn i totally forgot. im gonna have to concede because i cant put the proper time into it. sorry.

@Vapovile: i guess we win by default

@Galenbeta: Sounds good! Maybe in round 2, we can make the battles go at a faster pace.

@Vapovile: who's running this tourney again

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel