RPG Tournament Team 1 vs Team 2

Topic started by Vapovile on Dec. 4, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@shinjihirako123: @waybig1010101:

I think the match should resume like nothing to heavy just some little moves here and there

@Vapovile: I think you should counter othus cause well it might be while for simon but if this battle takes too long well someone might just quit which would mean that the whole match pointless. you can take my little suggestion or not it's up to you

Post by Vapovile (2,001 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Alright, I guess I will lay off Simon's team until he decides to post in the topic. I have been itching to battle Othus's team anyways :3

Before firing his spirit gun, Yusuke hears a certain clanging sound coming from above, and looks up to see a barrage of kitchenware being thrown at him! Hastily, he cancels his spirit gun, and transfers the charged spiritual energy into his fist. "Shotgun!" He yells, releasing the energy into the air and making a large hole in the barrage of utensils. Yusuke jumps up into the gap, and notices that the rest of the silverware is following him! Yusuke jumps off of the top of a tree, and lines up all the utensils behind him. He charges up energy into his finger once again, and releases a large spirit gun, destroying the rest of the silverware. Yusuke notices his new opponent, and proceeds to leap toward Toriko 2 at a high velocity, ready to do the combo seen here. (1:14-1:50)

Hiei also stops just before he engage his target, and notices that another fighter has entered his area. Sensing that it may not be an ally, Hiei quickly escapes the area in time to see the entire area he was just in be completely covered in poison! Hiei uses his Jigan eye to locate where his new opponent is hiding. Smirking slightly, Hiei turns around, and begins to head farther into the forest, checking to see if his poisonous opponent is still following him.

Instead of firing upon Franky, Metal Sonic instead decides to speed past Rukia and, following his sensors, appears near Sakura. He scans her body, and manages to copy all of her abilities. Without being noticed, Metal Sonic speeds away from Sakura's location, and meets up with Yusuke during his fight. Metal scans Toriko 2, and quickly uses one of his newly-copied Twin cards to copy Yusuke, and both of them speed away into the forest.

@Vapovile: say that to othus not me

Post by othus12 (6,893 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: what's the speed of the attack? how strong is it? it must have a limit right? now what do you mean by power?

@othus12: vapovile has countered you BTW

@Vapovile: toriko 2 returns to the team.

this time i gather all the torikos and coco. they start to gather their appetite energy. and they point towards yusuke.

yusuke feels imminent death as the strongest technique of the 4 heavenly kings is born

i use ou shoku ban san on yusuke.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: It's not an attack but a technique requirng no form of contact. The orb just vanishes and the abillites of enemy women are sealed. It's happens a lightspeed and it's limit is probably out of radius of sight but since Cao Cao has super eyesight probably like a city ranged technique

@Galenbeta: what about the strenght of the technique? im guessing it wouldnt affect the likes of jean grey. if you could post scans that would be awesome.

@othus12: Well you need to be Super Devil level which is like Solar System Buster level being high tier ultiamte class evils are normally planet busters and Super Devils are like 10 times that. Proof from the novel is in gray.

The orb reacts to Cao Cao’s word and it started to emit lights that envelop Rias and Akeno-san! “Ku!” “With something like this!” Both of them try to attack even though they are enveloped in light. ……But Rias and Akeno only have their hands put forward…… Both of them looked at their hands with suspicious looks. They try to attack again by putting their hand forward. ----But like I thought nothing happened! …..I-Is this perhaps….! “Itsutei Ratana completely seals the unique power women have temporarily. This also needs a certain level of strength or you won’t be able to cancel it out. ----With this, three down.”

@Galenbeta: check the rules bro since the attack is wayy above what its allowed.

no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability

@othus12: are you really ok with metal sonic copying powers , I mean there is an argument to be made there but it's your battle so good luck

@othus12: technically it is not bypassing durabillity but it's more like a curse

Anyway i foumd something out about Sirzechs power of destrcution. He little Rias's power of destrcution can be cancelled out by a stronger attack of her opponent. Sirzechs power of destrcution how ever can chnage shape and path. When it's in a sphere form it can negate enemy attacks and since he's Super Devil from right now his whole body becomes the powe of destrcution. So attacking him is not going to work but a cou try level counter or draining his power might force him out od that form since he's sevrly nerfed in this battle.

@SMXLR8: its ok, metal sonic copied toriko and the owner doesnt quite know about him so i think ill be fine. however what's not cool is that i am alone lol.

@Galenbeta: technically curses bypass durability but yeah you get my point. i think that you may have chosen characters that are far more powerful than what's allowed seriously im sorry for all the nerfing towards your team, ichiryuu midora and joa would been better matches. maybe on another torunament. as for now lets try not to one shot each other but to develop a good fight!

@othus12:

"Instead of firing upon Franky, Metal Sonic instead decides to speed past Rukia and, following his sensors, appears near Sakura. He scans her body, and manages to copy all of her abilities. Without being noticed, Metal Sonic speeds away from Sakura's location, and meets up with Yusuke during his fight. Metal scans Toriko 2, and quickly uses one of his newly-copied Twin cards to copy Yusuke, and both of them speed away into the forest."

@SMXLR8 said:

@othus12:

"Instead of firing upon Franky, Metal Sonic instead decides to speed past Rukia and, following his sensors, appears near Sakura. He scans her body, and manages to copy all of her abilities. Without being noticed, Metal Sonic speeds away from Sakura's location, and meets up with Yusuke during his fight. Metal scans Toriko 2, and quickly uses one of his newly-copied Twin cards to copy Yusuke, and both of them speed away into the forest."

oh i get it. he copied a bunch of people.

i guess that IS troublesome.

@Vapovile: sorry dude, ou shoku ban san goes towards metal sonic as he is the currently most powerful character on the enemy team.

@othus12: instead of sealing thier power he uuhhhhh.......

what was your last action i forgot

@Galenbeta: i havent taken any actions. chiyo has no powers at all. unless cooking skills are power? and sakura is protected by "the shield" card which bypasses all attacks, not to mention the clow cards have powers on their own and sakura only uses magika to release. incapacitating saber is something i can agree on.

now i would really like some help from my teamate since it has been 2 vs 1 since the match started.

@othus12:

!ust be harsh well i guess i will refrain from throwing too many hardblows and once.

But i will throww one know. Cao Cao uses his orb of destruction which is li ited to the max level alloqed, hey i just notcied the majprity of my attacks are li ited to the max level allowed. Anyway he senrs it at Sakura.

@othus12: did you Pm simon? maybe wait for a while or ask for a 1 vs 1?

@SMXLR8: he's been AFK for 3 days. i will pm him to see if he still wants to join.

@Galenbeta: nice, but how does that orb works? and how damaging is it?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel