RPG Tournament Team 1 vs Team 2

Topic started by Vapovile on Dec. 4, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 8 months ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,930 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Rules

• no immortality
  • no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills, planetary level and above reality warping, time manipulation (however, using it for healing is ok), dimensional manipulation, and probability/causality manipulation
  • no BFR
  • no toonforce
  • each sides gets 6 hours of prep.
  • speed can be equal if it has to
  • both sides start 1km away
  • Unless someone is actively breaking the rules, no posting in the battle unless you are one of the four combatants. Please keep all discussion to either PM or in the main RPG tournament topic.

Teams 1: Vapovile and Galenbeta

Vapovile:

1. Knight: Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  2. Mage: Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
  3. Assassin: Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  4. Healer: Lissa (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  5. Ranger: Death The Kid (Soul Eater)
  6. Psychic: Shinji Hirako (Bleach)
  7. Tech User: Metal Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  8. Leader/Tactician: Aizen (Bleach)

Galenbeta:

1. Knight: Cao Cao
  2. Mage: Sirzechs
  3. Assassin: Yuto Kiba
  4. Healer: Asia Argento
  5. Ranger: Azazel
  6. Psychic: Anakin Skyqwalker
  7. Tech User: Ajuka Beezlbub
  8. Leader/Tactician: Lelouch

VS

Team 2: othus12 and SimonAGladiat

othus12:

1. Knight: Toriko (toriko)

2. Mage: sakura kinomoto (sakura card captor)

3. assassin: chiyo (toriko)

4. Healer: Saber (Fate stay night)

5. ranger: Kuma (one piece)

6. psychic: coco (toriko)

7. Tech user: Sinbad (magi)

8. Leader: Joa

SimonAGladiat:

1. Knight : Natsu (Fairy Tail)

2. Mage : Aladdin (Magi)

3. Assassin : Illumi (Hunter x Hunter)

4. Healer : Aerith (Final Fantasy 7)

5. Ranger : Nagato (Naruto)

6. Psychic : Mariko (Elfen Lied)

7. Tech User : Franky (One Piece)

8. Leader / Tactician : Light Yagami (Death Note)

@Galenbeta:

@SimonAGladiat:

@othus12:

Equipment

Yusuke: Nothing

Rukia: Her shikai zanpakuto and a Pyon soul candy

Hiei: His sword and full use of his Jigan eye

Lissa: Sage mode, with Goddess Staff, Rescue, Recover, and Ward

Death the Kid: His skateboard, along with Liz and Patty in gun form

Shinji Hirako: His shikai zanpakuto and hollow mask

Metal Sonic: A chaos emerald and his jetpack

Strategy

Aizen notices that most of the heavy hitters are on Joa's team, so he decides to divide the team into 3 groups to attack the other team. Before sending them out, Lissa casts Ward on all of her teammates, increasing their resistance by +5. Metal Sonic then copies the abilities of everyone on Aizen and Lelouch's teams, and casts a second wave of Ward on the team, making their resistance +10, which essentially makes their resistance considerably above average.

Group 1:

Yusuke and Hiei

Group 2:

Rukia and Metal Sonic

Group 3:

Death the Kid, Lissa and Shinji

Using Hiei's Jigan eye, group 1 finds Light's team on the map, and proceeds to speed across the map, allowing Yusuke to surprise Spirit Gun Nagato up close. While Yusuke is spirit gunning Nagato, Hiei uses his Jigan eye again to locate Illumi, and speeds to said location to blitz him with multiple sword slashes in an instant, seen here.

Group 2 utilizes Rukia's spirit ribbon technique to track down Franky, and Metal Sonic uses his speed and power gained from copying all of Yusuke's power to spirit gun Franky from above, while Rukia sets up a Hakuren in case the spirit gun fails to connect.

Using Death's skateboard as transportation, Lissa and Death ride through the treeline to follow Shinji, who also used the spirit ribbon technique to find Natsu's location. Before engaging Natsu and whomever might be accompanying him, Death drops Lissa off a good 300 yards from the battle site and releases a large amount of Inverted World gas to deter anyone from attacking her. With Lissa now protected, Shinji speeds out and proceeds to run circles around Natsu, turning his shikai while doing so in order to make Natsu fall into the Inverted World. Death the Kid stays hidden, and keeps a lookout for any potential teammates that might try and save Natsu.

And with that...let's begin :D

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ok lets begin

equipment

1. Toriko nothing

2. sakura kinomoto clow cards and staff

3.: chiyo 3 knives

4. Saber sword and scabbard

5. Kuma nothing

7. Sinbad djinn equips

2. 6. coco nothing

prep time

sakura casts the twin on my team creating 2 of each

then she casts the mirror on toriko creating a third toriko.

as for final precaution she casts the shield on herself.

toriko eats for 6 hours

coco does the same

chiyo does the same

saber does nothing

sinbad does nothing

kuma does nothing

strategy

i send toriko 2 and coco 2 to battle against yusuke and hiei. toriko starts with a barrage of flying knives and forks that follow the scent in order to be unavoidable

and coco uses machinegun poison

lets do one step at a time so i end my turn like this and lets see what he does against these attacks.

Post by shinjihirako123 (581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: IIRC, The Twin & Mirror cards doesnt copy abilities right?

@shinjihirako123: hard to say. since the series never used the full extent of their hax. judging by the description of the cards i have to say that they can. unless you can disprove it, then ill gladly change my strat.

Post by shinjihirako123 (581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: Based Upon how they were used in the series, i dont think so. They've only been shown to copy appearances and behavior. But then again there werent any abilities around to copy either so Idk

@shinjihirako123: indeed. but they copied perfectly what they intended to so we could say that it works just fine.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Alright my turn, ps my team has been enfed to stay within speed li its, durabillity limits, and destructive lmits. Although Kankura Forula is not reality warp. If it was Ajuka would've warped his opponents out of existnce. The Power of Destruction can be blocked if someone has magic that makes country level barriers.

Equipment

Issei: Boosted Gear

Vali: Divine Dividing

Asia: Twilight Healing

Kiba: Sword Birth and Blade Blacksmith, Siegrfried's swords

Cao Cao: True Longinus

Azazel: Downfall Dragon Spear and Darkness Aura Shining Blade

Anakin: Lightsaber

Prep

Issei went True Queen form and touched lots of oppai so he has the oppai energy now

Sirzechs assumd Super Devil form

Cao Cao sumoned his sub species blance break

Vali went Empirio Juggernaut Overdrive

Ajuka marked everyone with the Kankura Formula

Asia has casted a spell to make herself invisible and intangible enhanced by Ajuka's Kankura Formula

Anakin eats food

Kiba summoned his Dragon Knights from his sub species blance break Glory Drag Trooper

Azazel put on his Fafnir Armor and merged his Darkness Aura Shining Blade into his spear and also summoned lots of his other contraptions like his gigantic gundam level robot

Battle

Kiba uses Gram and unleashes a Country level destruction waves on the rest of Othus's team

Vali uses Coompression Divider on Saber. Ps compression divider diveds a being out of existence

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Galenbeta said:

Vali uses Coompression Divider on Saber. Ps compression divider diveds a being out of existence

no massive hax like: attacks that bypass durability/one hit kills

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Galenbeta: can you fix your strategy or rather do not attack right off the bat, also do not forget you have a teammate between your characters like metal sonic who you can use to help each other with.  
@othus12: same goes for you, do not ignore your teammate. this is a 2v2 work together. also i ask that you wait in till your teammate posts his strategy before we continue. 

@waybig1010101: what's wrong with my strtegy

@Galenbeta: nothing really it is that you are just claiming to destroy the other team with a hax that breaks the rule 
Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Galenbeta:

just use another abilitie within the hax limits i am sure vali has one.

@waybig1010101: i would cooperate with my teammate but he isnt here.i did my best to protect him since vapo attacked his characters.

now as for galenbeta's attack i protect my team with fork shield.

@othus12: yeah i understand, we just have to wait for your teammate to posts his strategy.
Post by taichokage (12,986 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm. Leaning toward team othus12, but with the absence of the other team member, I don't see much progression happening for either side.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: both teams have a chance to win this but with a missing person it's hard to decide which team has an edge

@othus12: Does it have country level durabillity, probably does

Cao Cao seals the powers of all the woman on your team.

@Galenbeta: how? elaborate please.

@othus12:

It's one of the seven abillites of his Sub Spiecies Balan/e Break. Each abillity is a different orba dn they all look exactly same in every way so you can't tell them apart. The orb that srals women powers it activates like this. Upon command it shatters then all women who he targetted have thier powers sealed. Cao Cao de ided all women on the abttle field on the enemy team.

just a heads up to those watching this battle when i post excerpta feom the novel even if it won't be cou ted as evidence it will be in the gray quote formatting

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel