Roshi vs Whitebeard vs Ichiryuu vs Genryuusai

Topic started by danzi97 on April 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well, they are all old-timers who showed us that elders can still be pretty damn strong...

The fight takes place in a small planet (since their clash could destroy anything smaller with ease) with nothing but air and vegetation. None of them has any limitation. Who takes this one?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

They sit down and drink a cup of tea like badasses and create the anime version of The White Lotus and then own.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,740 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Where's Netero? He is a badass old man too

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He's awesome but would be easily dealt with by any of these 4. But this battle could go a few ways. Roshinis the most destructive (that we know of), Whitebeard is highly destructive and has better durability/stamina feats. Yamamoto is untouchable (physically) and is no slouch in durability/mobility, and Ichiryuu is likely the most physically powerful by far (but is almost featless). Based on feats, Roshi is most destructive but honestly could be easily killed by Yamamoto in bankai. I feel similarly with Whitebeard. I think Whitebeard and Yamamoto can basically 1 shot each other, but I think Yamaji has a better chance of getting the first hit in. But Ichiryuu is likely the strongest, yet has few feats. It could go any number of ways. But my opinion is Ichiryuu would win, but Yamamoto by feats.

Exactly. I personally believe that Ichiryuu is strongest and may has the best durability, because it's been strongly implied that his power is humongous - he already seems extremely powerful and has't even fought yet. Also, I think that Whiterbeard would be the first to quit because he's always kinda sick and tired xD

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm gonna have to agree with taichokage on this one, Ichiryuu is likely the strongest here but he has no feats, all we know is he can own all 4 of his sons easily, I mean he was taking Toriko's most powerful attacks like toriko was an angry child lol.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Netero with a Rose Bomb can solo the other four.

But he'll also die in the process though.

Not at all. Yamamoto can withstand temperatures of 27 million farenheight and tanked his own Ryujin Jakka explosion point blank, which would have destroyed Karakura several times over had he literally not snuffed most of it out with his own body. Ichiryuu is hyped to be way more resilient than Yamamoto or the others. Roshi and Whitebeard maybe, but Whitebeard at least should be able to cancel out the bomb with his island level quake. And like you said, even if it were successful, it's a double k.o.
Oops. I forgot about the poison aspect. Still I doubt the poison pastiches could get through Yamamoto's armor of the sun. Also high tiers in Toriko often have extensive antibodies and can create antibodies to poison on the spot so Ichiryuu would probably be okay as we'll. But yeah it could kill Roshi and Whitebeard if he could set it off.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

roshi is fodder here.

the match goes to either yamamoto or ichiryuu

Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ichiryuu takes this easily

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Roshi

roshi can't even beat the red ribbon army

@supernova7005 said:

roshi can't even beat the red ribbon army

Yeah, the only thing he can do is destroy the moon...

@danzi97: doesnt matter because he still cant beat the RRA. even tao pai pai >> roshi

@supernova7005: Roshi from the beginning of DB, yeah. Roshi from the 22nd Budokai on, not at all. He did some training too and was strong enough to go toe to toe with Tien... Even though he wasn't all out, Tien stated that he was stronger than master Tsuru, so: Roshi >> Tao Pai Pai

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,740 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Either Roshi or Ichiryuu has this, leaning greatly toward Ichiryuu, if Roshi can manage to pull off a moon buster hit Ichiryuu with it then he may be able to take him out depending on how high Toriko's top tier durability goes, but that is unlikely in itself as he would probably get speed blitzed while trying to charge it, I don't think Whitebeard or Yamamoto have much of a chance here, still the possibility is there for Roshi.

It depends. After this most recent chapter, it's been revealed that there are numerous country busters within the middle to high/top tiers in Toriko. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ichiryuu who is very likely the strongest in the Toriko world is significantly above that even moon level or beyond. Sani is already a potential planet eater.
Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: the strongest character alive in the series is midora.

high tiers in toriko

Acacia

Frohze

midora

ichiryuu and jiro

probably setsuno, zaus and others from the 0th biotope.

@danzi97: yeah i know. I was just pointing out that the moon busting feat doesn't matter in this match.

I think either yamamoto or ichiryuu will take this as they are both far stronger than king piccolo.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel