Roronoa Zoro Vs Wolverine

Topic started by comicfanforever on July 14, 2010. Last post by Yorozuya 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wolverine due to higher training, healing factor, and adamantium. Prior to his fight with Mr. 1 Zoro could not cut through metal, adamantium is to much. 
Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Wolverine due to higher training, healing factor, and adamantium. Prior to his fight with Mr. 1 Zoro could not cut through metal, adamantium is to much.  "

that's a little inaccurate he simply couldn't cut through steel now he can and that was pretty early in the series. But he dwarfs Wolverine in strength and is at least moderately faster and more agile. But it's true i doubt he can cut adumantium and he isn't the type to be strategic and try and go for the brain or spine (which is difficult enough but with adumantium bones it's virtually impossible). Wolverine actually might win this despite Zorro being the more powerful of the two.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage: I think if Zorro gets in to close and Wolvie go's feral style- attacking ruthlessly, Zorro might be in trouble.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @taichokage: I think if Zorro gets in to close and Wolvie go's feral style- attacking ruthlessly, Zorro might be in trouble. "
yeah that's true but his reaction time is pretty dang good. But i think that the adumantium is the factor here. Zorro's swords would just break eventually then he'd have to use his fists (which might be better against wolverine.) Zorro could beat him to a pulp but never kill him in a realistic scenario and i think eventually Wolverine would tag him.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Zoro cant cut through adamantium, but he could lift a huge rock (10+T) and trow it on Logan, and then he would get stuck under the rock. I don't think Wolverine should win this, Zoro is much faster and over 100 times stronger.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ashura Zoro hits him with nine hands 3 heads and 9 legs... 
Bloody pulp of wolverine.....
@Mortein said:

" Zoro cant cut threw adamantium, but he could lift a huge rock (10+T) and trow it on Logan, and then he would get stuck under the rock. I don't think Wolverine should win this, Zoro is much faster and over 100 times stronger. "

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

" Ashura Zoro hits him with nine hands 3 heads and 9 legs... Bloody pulp of wolverine..... "

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

zoro loses
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SilverGalford: why?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein:
how could zoro manage to get through the healing factor?
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mortein said:
"Zoro cant cut through adamantium, but he could lift a huge rock (10+T) and trow it on Logan, and then he would get stuck under the rock. I don't think Wolverine should win this, Zoro is much faster and over 100 times stronger. "

Wolverine would cut right through that rock, but I say Zoro wins, if push comes to shove, he can BFR Wolverine. He has the strength to do so.
@SilverGalford: zoro has no way to perma-kill him, but with enough force he can knock him out.
Post by sickVisionz (4,262 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@rein: Wolverine is still a human right?  He's got a healing factor and metal bones but if his heart stops, isn't he dead?  If Zoro can get a sword through his heart (either up from his gut where there's no adamantium, between his rib cage, or through the gap between his shoulder and neck (like Brad Pitt always did in Troy), wouldn't that kill him? 

I don't know if Zoro is that precise though.  Up to the point that I've seen, he seems more like the type of swordsman who wins by overwhelming with strength rather than super precise slices and targeting. 

I think Wolverine wins this.  I don't think he'll pwn Zoro or anything and he may not be passed out for a few days afterward but his healing factor will be a major help and Wolverine isn't afraid to try and gut someone or cut their limbs off from the get go.  I haven't seen Zoro have that same bloodlust immediately in a fight.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sickVisionz said:
" @rein: Wolverine is still a human right?  He's got a healing factor and metal bones but if his heart stops, isn't he dead?  If Zoro can get a sword through his heart (either up from his gut where there's no adamantium, between his rib cage, or through the gap between his shoulder and neck (like Brad Pitt always did in Troy), wouldn't that kill him?  "
That wouldn't kill him, Zoro can't kill Logan. There is a small possibility that he could knock him out.
@JThree47605 said:

" @Mortein said:

"Zoro cant cut through adamantium, but he could lift a huge rock (10+T) and trow it on Logan, and then he would get stuck under the rock. I don't think Wolverine should win this, Zoro is much faster and over 100 times stronger. "
Wolverine would cut right through that rock, but I say Zoro wins, if push comes to shove, he can BFR Wolverine. He has the strength to do so. "
He cant cut if he can't move his arms
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mortein:
Doesnt matter he loses this fight
@sickVisionz: The Only way you can permanently kill wolverine is Via Destruction of the brain ( at least at the point i last read something with him in it, His healing factor changes frequently) But you BFR him or knock him out, and I believe zoro Has a good chance at the latter.
Post by Yorozuya (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@rein said:
" @sickVisionz: The Only way you can permanently kill wolverine is Via Destruction of the brain ( at least at the point i last read something with him in it, His healing factor changes frequently) But you BFR him or knock him out, and I believe zoro Has a good chance at the latter. "
I don't think so, Wolverine still recovered literally from smoke. Wolverine survived from a skeleton, to nearly having all of his flesh recovered in just moments. You could still knock him out with sufficient forces, though.
@Yorozuya: true however it has been said many times that his brain is the weak spot. In the movie he survived being shot in the brain but completely lost his memory and in a comic Sabretooth said that water to his brain would probably kill him and even if it didn't he would be messed up. The only known way to kill Wolvie is to completely decapitate him but that is almost impossible because of the adumantium. But Zorro would have a chance if he knew about the brain. Getting to it for him wouldn't be a huge problem. I'm not saying he down right wins because he certainly could lose but I'm saying he just like Wolvie has a chance of a win.
Post by Yorozuya (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@taichokage said:
" @Yorozuya: true however it has been said many times that his brain is the weak spot. In the movie he survived being shot in the brain but completely lost his memory and in a comic Sabretooth said that water to his brain would probably kill him and even if it didn't he would be messed up. The only known way to kill Wolvie is to completely decapitate him but that is almost impossible because of the adumantium. But Zorro would have a chance if he knew about the brain. Getting to it for him wouldn't be a huge problem. I'm not saying he down right wins because he certainly could lose but I'm saying he just like Wolvie has a chance of a win. "
But there's the fact that movie versions are the weakest versions of the said character. And is poor to use movie versions.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel