Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 8, 2010. Last post by Low 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Zoro
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

cmon lets go ppl!!!
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zoro shouldn't have much trouble with Erza
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@JThree47605 said:
Zoro shouldn't have much trouble with Erza
Post by hello2419 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

hands down to erza even if zoro can cut steel erza can dodge it cuz she is fast as well and she has many armors and she cn requip really fast too

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zoro takes this before she can even change of armor

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Pretty much this. Speed needs to be equalized or this is a stomp in Zoro's favour.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Zoro wins here....

unless Sanji interrupts Zoro from hitting or hurting Erza.... cause that could happen...jaja.. Sanji will be like *♥_♥*

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH: Even if speed was equalized Zoro wouldn't have much trouble with Erza he is physically stronger than anyone that's been shown in Fairy Tail thus far it would be a walk in the park for him

@JThree47605: I don't know about that, you may be underestimating Erza's full strength. During the battle of Edolas, when her best attack collided with Erza Knightwalker's, it destroyed a small island, and that was pre-time skip. Now she would be even stronger. If speed was equalized I could honestly see it going either way, don't forget that Erza is a far more versatile fighter as well.

@GIRUGAMESH: im pretty sure that was anime only, or else she would be considered TOO strong lol

@Jinbeifan1: Well actually

And that was pre-time skip. Like I said, I think this fight could definitely go either way, in fact I may even lean towards Erza taking it.

@GIRUGAMESH: it didnt look all that big, it kinda looked the size of the rock luffy tossed into a mountain

but it is a pretty good showing, obviously its not a stomp but we all knew that

@Jinbeifan1: I can promise you it was bigger than the rock Luffy threw. Sorry if my scan failed to show it but the thing they practically annihilated was one of the floating islands in Edolas, much bigger than just a large rock.

@GIRUGAMESH: hmmm well even so it doesnt prove that much, it was their combined attack at full force, but also drainef them and destroyed their weapons

@Jinbeifan1: It proves a fair bit actually, that an island was nearly completely wiped out as a side effect of their attacks. To be honest that's more than Zoro has ever shown. Yes it was their best attacks but it shows what Erza is capable of going at full power.

@GIRUGAMESH: im still shaky on the size of it though, and technically no, its not more than zoros shown. He destroyed kakus rankyaku wheel attack which could bust a much larger building than the rock

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Zoro with Asura slaughters Erza

Post by EBB (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
definatly zoro
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Zoro wins pretty easily, Erza has no speed feats that I know of to put her on Zoro's level and keeping her from getting K.Oed in a very short amount of time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel