Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 8, 2010. Last post by Low 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14
erza can equip any armor and zoros not holding back(pre time skip). battle takes place in grassland area         

really i thought sombody would have answered
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Erza would win this. But it will not be a walk in the park for her
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I give this to Zolo due to his speed  
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
It depends on wich armour Erza is using, however, Zoro is faster, has better sword skill and technique, can cut steel easly, can easly cut building and mountains. 

So I give this to Zoro.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: Since when can Zorro cut mountains??
Well Zolo has cut through a mountain i think Would you prefer anime or scans
@Jflash94: Either or is fine, I seem to remember him cutting through a building, to my knowledge he has not, nor can not cut through a mountain. Of course I will concede the point if you show evidence to the contrary.
@RadiantTheLight said:
"It depends on wich armour Erza is using, however, Zoro is faster, has better sword skill and technique, can cut steel easly, can easly cut building and mountains.   So I give this to Zoro. "
Why do people think Fairy Tail will lose to One Piece easily?
The op say she use all of them. Whan did Zoro cut a mountain? I never see that happen before.
@Destinyheroknight: If she can use all her armor's I think she wins.
@Destinyheroknight:  
Yep you guys are right not a mountain but a huge building 

Its not fairytail in general  

like i believe luffy would lose to natsu  but  Erza and Zoro  Zorro would win because 

he is a better swordsmen  

he is faster  

he is stronger
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I love Fairy Tail, I am a huge fan, have been for a long long time, and Erza is hands down my favorite character. 
...... Now, that being said.... I hate saying it but I think I have to give this to Zoro. The reason why is because, yeah, Erza is stronger, but she has honor and she would be able to see that Zoro has it as well, so she would try to face him on his own level, just pure swords skills. And when it comes down to that Zoro would win it.
@obscurefan:
That is true
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@obscurefan said:

" I love Fairy Tail, I am a huge fan, have been for a long long time, and Erza is hands down my favorite character.  ...... Now, that being said.... I hate saying it but I think I have to give this to Zoro. The reason why is because, yeah, Erza is stronger, but she has honor and she would be able to see that Zoro has it as well, so she would try to face him on his own level, just pure swords skills. And when it comes down to that Zoro would win it. "

what is her best strength feat?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@obscurefan said:
" I love Fairy Tail, I am a huge fan, have been for a long long time, and Erza is hands down my favorite character.  ...... Now, that being said.... I hate saying it but I think I have to give this to Zoro. The reason why is because, yeah, Erza is stronger, but she has honor and she would be able to see that Zoro has it as well, so she would try to face him on his own level, just pure swords skills. And when it comes down to that Zoro would win it. "
Panther lili is right XD
 BTW The only member of FT luffy can't beat are Makarov and Juvia
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@battleheiz said:
" @obscurefan said:
Panther lili is right XD  BTW The only member of FT luffy can't beat are Makarov and Juvia "
Right, and after the timeskip it sounds like he'll even be able to beat Juvia.
i like Erza and i love Zoro and i have to go with my main man why? 
he is physically stronger how? he cuts huge buildings down wiht ease and deflected a punch from oars twice 
he is fast enough to keep up with kaku who moves at the speed of sound or faster 
swords skills surpass erzas 
@obscurefan:
i think he could beat Makarov to with his new power up coming   

well due to erza's recent fight with azuma, now im more than sure that zoro wins this fight almost with ease
Zorro
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
due to zoro being stronger, faster , and a more skillful swordsman zoro wins this... :D 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel