Roronoa Zoro vs Akabane

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Nov. 29, 2010. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,280 posts) See mini bio Level 14
this is to the death both current BUT!!! Zoro has three Muramasa blades for those who dont know muramasa blades are special katanas that cut off regeneration and healing factors so it means that uf u get your head cut off by this sword but normally can regenerate, then you are dead no healing or regenerating from it. got it? and speed is equal

Kurodo Akabane Wallpaper
Kurodo Akabane Wallpaper
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
spite tread akabane casualy destroys zoro
@Hirako_Fan: bet you didnt read the thread huh
@Jinbeifan1:i read it so? it doenst change the fact that jackal casualy destroys zoro
@Hirako_Fan: he cant do much if hes cut in half now can he?
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Zoro cut off the leg of a kraken into pieces casualy under water from a few feet away before it could react, yeah I think he can take this guy since there is no regen.
@Jinbeifan1: yeah cause someone who can casualy travel troguht dimesions,reality warp,is leagues faster than zoro and even Aizen from bleach,can rob senses,can clone hinself  and has instant kill atacks.  

again he casualy destroys zoro even without his regeneration
@Hirako_Fan: really? zoros fast enough to fight someone whose casually above the speed of sound and that was when he was weaker, he also cut a pacifista in half before it shot its lasers and cut 6 tentacles of a kraken which was enormous with great speed and plus i meant to put up a equal speed thing since everyone apparently does it on the post but forgot ill put that now
@Jinbeifan1: so akabane has blitsed and reactedto people who are above sound speed with no dificulty,cutting a pacifista means jack even bleach midtiers can cut them and akabane is strongers than anyone in bleach.

yeah putting equal speed is the best way for zoro to not get casualy sodomised and yet  akabane can defeat him

@Hirako_Fan: plz bleach midtiers aint crap zoro could solo all of them but anyway not the point you say he reacted to above the speed of sound people too that doesnt make him faster zoro does that pre time skip 
lol at zoro soloing all bleach midtiers you are wanking there

is not that he reacted to people above sound speed is that he casualy reacted to them
@Hirako_Fan:  yea i know i was just being a jerk although he could kick most of there asses lets be honest and zoro has done the same with the CP9 guys and dodged a bullet easily without a problem even though it was unexpected
@Jinbeifan1: yeah i admit that zoro can defeat some of them but he would not defeat some of the espda nor captains much less solo them

yeah but those bullets are not shot with modern type of guns thats why is very didicult to put them as casualy bullet timers
@Hirako_Fan: that's true they do have different bullets but they are also semi-auto which oda knows that the bullets of back then weren't but whatever lol and i think its possible for zoro to take on some of the espada id say from 9-4(maybe not Ulqy in his ultimate form) which is funny because he seemed stronger than the others in that form save for maybe barragan and some of the captains solo them? of coarse not but strong enough to fight them and possibly win
@Jinbeifan1: hmmm have you forgoten what gives bleach an unfair advantage vs one piece FLIGHT and speed diference

-he can beat arionero
-he can beat zsayel(but if zsayel has prep and knoledge in his lab he can ecen solo the strawhats)
-Zommari is to hax for a meele fighter like zoro
-Grimmjow is to versatile for zoro
-Nnoitra can go either way but if Nnoitra is bloodlisted he wins but in character he can beat Noi
-Ulquiorra s to damn powerfull for him nuff said
-Halibel beats with a casual distanced slash or burn him with water
-Barragan lets no talk about this
-Coyote is to fast and spamable for zoro

but that is offtopic
again i will say that Akabane defeats zoro using bloddy shadow
@Hirako_Fan said:
"@Jinbeifan1: hmmm have you forgoten what gives bleach an unfair advantage vs one piece FLIGHT and speed diference  -he can beat arionero -he can beat zsayel(but if zsayel has prep and knoledge in his lab he can ecen solo the strawhats) -Zommari is to hax for a meele fighter like zoro -Grimmjow is to versatile for zoro -Nnoitra can go either way but if Nnoitra is bloodlisted he wins but in character he can beat Noi -Ulquiorra s to damn powerfull for him nuff said -Halibel beats with a casual distanced slash or burn him with water -Barragan lets no talk about this -Coyote is to fast and spamable for zoro "

That was the worst reason I have heard for a character winning ever, flight? we have been over this, that is almost as bad as the whole "Luffy is useless under water" argument, when in the latest chaper we see him fighting very well, and he fought Eneru and Shiki who were air fighters. Barragan is the only one I can see making sense, the other arguments not so much.

@Kurohige:Why cause a PIS win and someone who cannot harm luffy counts? 
aside that the Movie is non cannon

and yet the luffy is useles underwater is correct since he was in a bubble since acording to oda anyone with a devilfruit that get atleats half of hisbody underwater they become inmovile and losing there power until they are out of there

@Hirako_Fan:
It was not PIS lol you are misusing the word, the movie was canon as stated on the back and the fact that it was a continuation of Shiki's story from the manga, of course it was canon, he appeared in the manga. Some movies are canon you know. And Enery was able to harm Luffy just not with his electricity, but he used he moves iin other ways such as heating his spear to stab Luffy.
@Kurohige: it is not cannon since you cant tell me timeframe of when it happened and you are right it was not PIS i was CIS cause Shiki even knowing that luffy was made of rubber thought that he killed him with lightning during their fight.

and that is why Luffy defeated enel because his electricity could harm him otherwise he would have one shoted luffy ofthe bat
@Hirako_Fan:
It was between the the Mainford and CP9 ark you would know this if you looked it up, You realize Enel hit Zoro with the million volts twice and he lived so I'm sure he would not one shot Luffy. You also saw Shiki throw everything at Luffy and could not do anything, and so far you have not made a valid reason why the movei is non canon, Shiki's bio was in the manga and was beaten  in the movie, because you don't know when it takes place does not mkae it non canon, explain why we don't see him anymore?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel