Rocklee vs Neji

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by rein 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
caption
caption
caption
caption
Who wins this fight during the Chunine exam?
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
If Lee uses the gates then he would win but i think Neji could take him out before he gets the chance.

Lee knows all about Neji's gentle fist I dont think he would let himself get hit by it so easily.

Yeah and Neji knows all about Lee's strong fist, the only difference is Neji is a better and more lethal fighter.

Neji didnt know Lee had the gates though he was surprised when he opened them.

Thats why i said if Lee opens the gates then he would beat Neji, his speed and strength are to much for Neji to handle. The thing is i feel Neji could take Lee out before he opened the gates. Neji's attack speed and precision are amazing and he only needs to catch Lee once to hit him with and once he does Lee wont be able to defend himself.
I can Live with that.
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Lee one of my favorite characters so i guess im giving a bias opinion.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Lee, he has the ability to move faster than anyone in the Hidden Leaf Villiage, Even if Neji had a good eyes he wouldn't be able to see and if Lee took off his weights, ooooh.....TOTALL CURBSTOMP
LOL Im a Rock Lee fanboy lol
Credo said:
"LOL Im a Rock Lee fanboy lol"

i've always liked Neji more , but the truth is overpowering.
Neji would kill Lee even if he removed the weights
lol
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
lee
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Rocklee would win this battle with his gates opened with them closed its a whole different outcome.
still Rock Lee without his gates, he's too quick , most ninjas can't even see him.
bump
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Rain_Man said:
"still Rock Lee without his gates, he's too quick , most ninjas can't even see him. "
Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lee almost got the better of Gaara. The reason he lost every time to Neji in the past was because they were sparring and not out for blood so a jutsu of that level was way overboard. If he had used the gates against Neji he would've won.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rain_Man said:
"still Rock Lee without his gates, he's too quick , most ninjas can't even see him. "

Lol no, the fact is Lee is not that fast. Lee in the chuunin exams, even without his weights, was moving slower than higher-tier jounin (aka any jounin whose name has been mentioned). I agree that Rock Lee wins this though, so long as he removes his gates (oh and he would be able to opne them, given that Neji would be too surprised to react, did you see his face when Lee used it against Gaara?). Then Neji is history. In fact, Lee stands a decent chance of winning even without the gates (although rotation may prove troublesome).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel