Rocklee and Neji vs Shikamaru, Sakura and Sai

Topic started by TheNomad on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years ago.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
TIME Skip forms who wins it .... no prep for either side.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hmmm Im going with team two, Giving them Shikamaru is a massive advantage, It takes him mere moments to come up with a plan and given the fact that he knows both rocklee and Neji inside and out he will no doubt come up with something stronger and knowing the limits of both Sai and Sakura and his own he can easily take apart the enemys strength. I see Neji facing off against Lee and catching him in a shadow, While he tells Sai to black out Neji with a series of attacks and allowing Sakura to get a haymaker of a punch on Neji and its all done.

You take Shikamaru out of team 2 and team 1 walks all over them.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Rock Lee solos xP

LOL Team 2, Shikamaru could easily devise a strategy while Sakura and Sai keep Lee and Neji busy.
Post by Hayate_Hikaro (71 posts) See mini bio Level 1
No. No. NO!
Sorry, but Rock Lee and Neji would win. With Neji's perfect defense and Rock Lee's perfect offence, they would be the best duo in Konoha. It doesn't matter if Shikamaru can devise a strategy, his shadows probably wouldn't be fast enough to catch Neji or Rock Lee. Sai is pretty much useless since Lee would knock him out before he finishes his first painting. Sakura, with her extreme slowness, would attempt to charge Neji. The Hyuuga pwns her with only 32 Palms. Now the only one left is Shikamaru. Neji batters him from afar with Empty Palm and Rock Lee keeps him at bay with his high speed taijutsu. In the end, Rock Lee gets frozen, thus leaving Shikamaru open for attack to get 128 palmed by Neji. Battle over. Neji and Lee won.
XD
LOL Perfect attack and defense Um no. Sai can easily deal with Neji, by using his paintings to keep him at bay, while Sakura is more than a match or Rock Lee, you talk about her ebeing slow, yet she has been taught by tsunade to avoid all attacks by predicting her opponents moves ahead of time, so while she is outclassed, it wont be so easy for Rock lee to take her down. When has the speed of Shikamaru's shadows, or the level of his opponents stopped him from capturing them, he is the second best (Thats right i said second lol) strategist in naruto who is always at least 10 steps ahead, of his opponent and he knows what to do and in any giving situation. Look at his battle with Tayuya, he was able to capture her three Doki with a limited amount of weapons, and did in the amount of moves he set himself. Also this is a guy who has taking out an Akatsuki all by himself, and even used Hidan to destroy one of kakuza's hearts. Im actually leaning more to lee and neji now but i'll make a case for team two.
we need more battles like this :)
You mean you don't remember Sakura's crappy battle against Sasori when she needed an old hag to make her faster?xDDD Rock Lee can run fast enough to the point of invisibility and I'm pretty sure that Sakura can't predict something she can't see. I'm also pretty sure that Sai wouldn't be able to keep Neji at bay with his paintings. With his, yes PERFECT, defense, Naji would be able to avoid the attacks as he quickly made his way to the bellyshirt ninja. That is if Sai had the time to paint before Neji was already upon him, striking his chakra points. To be honest, I think the only one who stands a chance against Lee and Neji is Shikamaru. xDDDDD
And who's the first best? Lol.
LOL Nice man, but that old lady was pretty damn amazing xP I was already leaning towards lee and neji after my first post but i still dont think team 2 sould be taking lightly. Still you have me convined, especially if lee uses the gates lol :p

Shikaku Nara, older , more experienced and he has beating his son in Shogi.
Lol. I forgot about Lee's gates! xDDDDDDDDD But yeah, team 2 would be a good match for Lee and Neji.
0_0 Shikaku can beat the legendary0over-200IQ Shikamaru???? xDDDDD
Yeah even the shadows would fail to hold him xP

IMO Yeah, he's already beaten his son in Shogi. Although Shikamaru will surpass him, much like all the kids will surpass there parents.
bump
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow u set team two up for fail : / 

Shikamaru is their only chance and he gets one shoted
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
damn, you guy, im telling ya, but neverming, i vote rocklee and neji!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel